SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:20 pm

@Pinkpincess I would imagine so? I guess it’s not confirmed yet, but I think it fits?

They’ve been filming for almost a month now. We’ve seen them outdoors, but we’ve also seen them in the yard of what looks to be a beautiful home. We’ve thought they’re hosting something and now we learned they’ll have their own channel for home renovation/design stuff. I guess we’ll have to wait to find out. The timing fits too as they should be finished with filming within the next week or so if the whole one month thing is accurate.

Overall I’m glad to see that this project is something that’s actually related to what JoJo does for a living and I think it’ll be great.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Yes it’s better having a show about something you are passion about and what you do for a living instead of a happily ever after and having camera following around 24/7 focusing on your relationship and have edits to make you look bad. Look how that turned out for Ben and Lauren
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 pm

I think this is where it’s going: https://www.youtube.com/user/kincommunity

I’m trying to shut up but it’s hard. I need a (different) hobby laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Can't wait to watch the show. Anyone know when it's airing?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:07 pm

@Alanna I think you are right. I google Kin Community and it’s number 1 multi-channel women's community on YouTube. The shows that were listen on the article... quick fix by Tia Mowry & all things Adrienne are their own YouTube channels. So I’m guess Jojo and Jordan will have their own YouTube channel for their project
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm

I'm totally here for it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Here is another article. Jojo and Jordan will be launching a YouTube channel later this year to spotlight their love of fashion and home decor https://www.tubefilter.com/2018/08/02/kin-community-jordin-sparks-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Alanna wrote:... if I understood what I’m reading which sometimes I don’t laugh out loud

cantstopl

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Together again - back to work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_DFtBg-KB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ogy72z0obdwg

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Not every couple can work together and I give both JoJo and Jordan lots of credit for being a team - both on individual and couple projects.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:56 pm

@Norcalgal That is so true. It's a testament too of how well they are in sync with each other and how well they communicate. I also remember when the show was airing (rewatched their season too many times to admit) that Jordan mentioned team effort a couple times:

On the FS date he said "I want her to trust that my intentions are that this is going to be a team effort".
On the day of the proposal Jordan said "We're gonna do everything from here on out together, as a team".

Also added to the fact that he lead out as a QB on a team sport, it is not surprising that team work has become a part of who he is.  Hopefully the next "project" these two work on is the wedding!

Last edited by aviej on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:04 pm

They’re both killing it in their careers and I see that as their only priority and main projects for now personally. Also, it’s highly rare for there to be two “destination” weddings in one family in a 12 month period because it’s asking the same guests (friends and extended family) to plan two trips for one family. Luke and Aimee are planning theirs right now, which imo suits everyone just fine.

Anyway, their snaps today are so cute and Jo is looking ridiculousy good in her halter top. Jordan is a lucky, lucky man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana