SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Who is having a destination wedding Luke or Rachel? So many weddings to keep up with!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:11 pm

aviej wrote:Who is having a destination wedding Luke or Rachel? So many weddings to keep up with!
Luke and Aimee are touring venues in Nashville. No idea where Rachel is getting married.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Jojo proudly lets Jordan do his Australian accent which she finds very endearing. He is so proud of his talent and he does do a pretty good Aussie accent. They both are multi-talented to be able to carry show by themselves.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_Z2U0AxcB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gkwfj04ipp97

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Okay I think they’ve clearly stolen our jokes about filming a horror movie/true crime in the forest from us!!! I demand our royalties! And I love that Jo loves true crime too, maybe she’s a murderino heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 am

I don't think this video has been posted yet, it's from Stacy's. Though JoJo indicates that they don't have a date yet, she reassured that (the lack of a date) doesn't mean anything has changed re their feelings, commitment.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:07 am

@aviej I believe it has been posted last week and a article about it too I believe But that’s ok Smiley
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:09 am

^My bad. Sorry guys Embarressed!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:10 am

@aviej actually I might be wrong, there was a video posted not sure if it was this one or not that I saw. I think us magazine posted a article but no video. No need to apologize. Its hard to keep up what has been posted or not
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Don’t smush that adorable little cuppy cake, baddy!! laugh out loud So cute with the matching supergas and all. And I love that she clearly goes through her phone reliving their cutest pics to them share on sm. Celebs, they’re just like us!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBVzmlB1E-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5uk2j8siy8zf

I wanna see my girl Jo this happy forever and ever with him Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:12 pm

^ Girl, those pics are from yesterday...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Girl, those pics are from yesterday...
I know! I meant after the day is over. What did you think I meant?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:02 pm

So the makeup artist that has been doing Jojo’s makeup these past weeks for their project posted a selfie on her ig with the caption “last day on set”
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana