SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Let's try not to compare couples please, everyone's relationship is different as @Pinkpincess said. Thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:24 pm

My post was not meant to compare their relationship .I'm well aware that every relationship is different. OF course they can stay engaged for as many years as they like or break up whenever they like. As a fan of theirs I personally would hate to see them split up after so many years together regardless of what the reason may be. I was using K & S as an example since they were also from the franchise and together for many years.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:38 pm

@Jolena sorry if you felt I was attacking you because that was not my intention. Couples stay together or breakup cause they are just not meant to be and of course it’s sad when you see any reality/celebrity couples break up but that’s life. Let’s us fans just keep showing support and love to them JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 43 1f618
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am

Yay!! Finally! So excited for this...by the way this is not what they filmed for a month in Atlanta https://www.thewrap.com/cnbc-real-estate-thursdays-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-deed-chicago-renewed/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:19 pm

Thanks for posting @Pinkpincess. I like to come to this thread because it's a happy place. Let's keep it that way Hugesmile . By the way, I found this site that states that the show airs in May. So does that mean that they filmed prior or they still have to film?
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/29/cnbc-primetime-announces-real-estate-thursdays-coming-in-may.html
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:58 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Yay!! Finally! So excited for this...by the way this is not what they filmed for a month in Atlanta https://www.thewrap.com/cnbc-real-estate-thursdays-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-deed-chicago-renewed/
Hey, I don’t know if you saw this yet, but I sent you an indirect message!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:12 pm

That's terrific!!! Congrats to both of them! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:15 pm

@aviej I got you girl Smiley if I had to guess, maybe they will start filming. Just looking back last year I don’t see when they got a chance to film. They were gone in the summer and Jordan started working in the fall. I guess we will see. Maybe they have and they kept really quiet about it
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:23 pm

You don’t think it’s possible they filmed it while living in Hermosa? They were there for 3/4 months. And since the house is all about rentals, it would make sense for them to film it around LA since ppl like to vacation there. If the show airs in May, wouldn’t it be too soon to film, edit, and produce everything right now?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:30 pm

Mmmm so maybe that’s the reason why they went to Cali. So maybe it is possible they already filmed it. Actually you do have a good point. Filming,editing and all those extra stuff and it’s the end of January all ready. It would be late to film since it’s going to air in May
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Mmmm so maybe that’s the reason why they went to Cali. So maybe it is possible they already filmed it. Actually you do have a good point. Filming,editing and all those extra stuff and it’s the end of January all ready. It would be late to film since it’s going to air in May
That’s what I think but idk. Check your DMs please

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:09 pm

This quote also leads me to believe that filming happened already:
Beginning in May, a slate of new and returning originals focused on real estate will join the network’s primetime lineup.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/29/cnbc-primetime-announces-real-estate-thursdays-coming-in-may.html
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana