SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Way to go Love. You'll have this figured out soon. Despite the fact that Courtney is ubber young (21?), she would be fun to watch. The poor girl seems to have had a hurtful break-up so she could use 20-22 men at her beck and call!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Although we already knew it wasn't Tristan, this tweet pretty much seals the deal that she is not the next bachelorette:

tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
Downtown Fairhope with my #SweeetHomeAlabama crew!!!! Smiley)
9 minutes ago
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Beeleever wrote:Although we already knew it wasn't Tristan, this tweet pretty much seals the deal that she is not the next bachelorette:
tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
Downtown Fairhope with my #SweeetHomeAlabama crew!!!! Smiley)
9 minutes ago
I put in the 12/9 show, sorry missed it here, Bee. I got the opposite reaction. Why do you feel it seals the deal? The show is being filmed at the Dorgan Inn, 16801 Scenic Hwy 98 in Fairhope, AL
What is Tristan doing in Fairhope with the SHA crew???

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:06 am

Gina, it seems like if she were filming the show she wouldn't be allowed to tweet that she was meeting the film crew in downtown Fairhope right now before the season is done airing.

Tristan tweets with a couple of the film crew on a fairly regular basis. I think she just grew to be close with them, hopefully the way Elan and JP grew to be close. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:18 am

Crew could equal her gal pals

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 am

Bee, I really hope you are correct. I just got a bad feeling about it now. We know they are taping now in Fairhope. Is she just visiting with the crew? Maybe she got really close to Carrie and stopped to see her. I hope that's it.

Tribble better be prepared for the ugly backlash he will get if it's Jackie, not just because Tristan is loved, and most can't stand fake Jackie, but most of his fans want a 'country' girl to win his heart and Tristan and Cassie were the fan favorites since night one.

ETA Thanks Jeepers and Bee for talking me down off the ledge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:26 am

Just tryin to look at both sides .. HAAA..... Right lol

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 am

Would TPTB ever want a city lead for this show? Maybe they had Tribble bring Jackie along to the F2 for this reason? :greenman:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 am

Gina wrote:Bee, I really hope you are correct. I just got a bad feeling about it now. We know they are taping now in Fairhope. Is she just visiting with the crew? Maybe she got really close to Carrie and stopped to see her. I hope that's it.

Tribble better be prepared for the ugly backlash he will get if it's Jackie, not just because Tristan is loved, and most can't stand fake Jackie, but most of his fans want a 'country' girl to win his heart and Tristan and Cassie were the fan favorites since night one.

ETA Thanks Jeepers and Bee for talking me down off the ledge!

Gina...I am so with you and 99% of America watching this show! Not to be mean, but something about Jackie has always bothered me (besides her voice). I guess she portraits herself as a prima donna. Some of the Jackieisms that make me go Grrrr...

Re: Cooking date-This is actually my first time in an actual kitchen. I've never cooked anything before.
Re: Her first 1:1 date with Tribble at the Gazebo she said she has never thrown a log on a fire. Her whole attitude towards the girls when she came back from that date was prima donna.
Re: To Tribbles Parents, well just about everything she said and did bothered me, especially the way she monopolized their time and the conversation. Her response when they asked about the Clemson football date-It was my first college football game, actually any football game.
Re: On the last episode-I want to be that city girl that steals the southern guy.Tristan might be a sweet girl but I don't know if she can beat me in this game.

Honestly, who could get to be in their mid twenties and never have cooked anything or spent any time in a kitchen, put wood in a fire or gone to a football game?
She has two Twitter accounts, both of which are filled with pictures of her and tweets about her accomplishments. Tristan's account is full of gratitude to her fans and tweets to her family and friends. I feel like he could not see the phony Jackie, just like he could not see the phony Ashley Ann.

I hope Tribble doesn't get caught up in the excitement of flying to New York City and seeing the sights with Jackie vs. spending the day at the beach with Tristan.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:51 am

mnmhughes wrote:Would TPTB ever want a city lead for this show? Maybe they had Tribble bring Jackie along to the F2 for this reason? :greenman:

mnm, they have been filming Season 3 for about 10 days or so. Jackie and Tristan are both tweeting up a storm. I think it is more possible with Tristan, but Jackie has clearly been in New York posting pictures and links of interviews, commercials and other media on a daily basis. She is constantly posting pictures of herself either alone, with Tribble or other media personalities. She is running to the bank with her newfound fame...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm

bachspoilerfans Bach & Bachelorette @AndiSligh Were they filming a date for Sweet Home Alabama? Did you see who the next lead is going to be for season 3? Thanks.

AndiSligh @bachspoilerfans No, I didn't. They were clearly setting up - not long before sunset and all. They filmed Thursday night - 1 guy, 4 girls.

@AndiSligh @bachspoilerfans I wasn't there and my friend who was didn't recognize anyone (but he's a guy and isn't into, either).

@AndiSligh @bachspoilerfans Sorry - I wasn't clear. Filming I saw was at Dorgan's Inn so not a date. Thursday's was a date.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

1guy and 4 gals??

Isn't it a Bette season filming?

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210