SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

welcomesign Abby and Missy.

Missy, thanks for being so sweet about the picture. Abby, yes it made me drool too. My pleasure to post it.

I'm thrilled so many of you like the picture of Bubba and Tuff. I know the board is very pro Jeremiah and it's nice to see Bubba has fans on here too. I almost didn't post it, so glad I did! :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by dee Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Gina wrote: welcomesign Abby and Missy.

Missy, thanks for being so sweet about the picture. Abby, yes it made me drool too. My pleasure to post it.

I'm thrilled so many of you like the picture of Bubba and Tuff. I know the board is very pro Jeremiah and it's nice to see Bubba has fans on here too. I almost didn't post it, so glad I did! :Bubba:
Gina~ Don't stop posting about Bubba! I love hearing what he's been up to as well :Nod: Btw, those pictures you posted are from his personal FB right? I go on his fan page but I never see much.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks, Dee. Yes it's not on his fan fb page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210