SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So happy you are watching, San! I love that you are going to do a fanvid for Paige and Jeremiah with "Tonight". My favorite Jeremiah song!

Of course, you may change your mind and use the song he wrote for Paige. I hope we get to see him sing it to her on the show.

Be still my heart! Jumping hearts

It's a great show! At least it seems more real. :Nod: :awesome:

I can use that song too maybe....we'll see later when I make it! :gotcha:

can you make something for us Bubba fans as well

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So happy you are watching, San! I love that you are going to do a fanvid for Paige and Jeremiah with "Tonight". My favorite Jeremiah song!

Of course, you may change your mind and use the song he wrote for Paige. I hope we get to see him sing it to her on the show.

I sure can! :Nod: :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

San wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
San wrote:

Be still my heart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a great show! At least it seems more real. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can use that song too maybe....we'll see later when I make it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I sure can! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww San you are the sweetest! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 pm

San wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
San wrote:

I sure can! :Nod: :awesome:

Thanks so much yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

You're both welcome! I haven't watched the show yet still, LOL, but when I do, I bet I will also like Bubba! He seems just from pics like a total sweetheart!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 pm

So here is my funny...I was going to make a Hubba Bubba Bubblegum sign to take to the M & G and ask Paige to autograph it.

Now I have to think up a Jeremiah funny. Maybe I'll hold up a letter and tell her it's "From Joyce". :awesome:

I know, my bad.

Glad you are making SHA fanvids Sanny. I can't wait to see them both!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Beeleever wrote:So here is my funny...I was going to make a Hubba Bubba Bubblegum sign to take to the M & G and ask Paige to autograph it.

Now I have to think up a Jeremiah funny. Maybe I'll hold up a letter and tell her it's "From Joyce". :awesome:

I know, my bad.

Glad you are making SHA fanvids Sanny. I can't wait to see them both!

Okay, Bee, if I remember correctly you picked up on this from me... maybe, if you can make it as nice as possible, ask Paige if Shrek ever crossed her mind when she met Landon? giggling I am just kidding - I really like him so far. But I would crack up if she could see the similarity!

I like the 'From Joyce' idea.. yes

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Ha ha, Jaybird. Yes you are remembering correctly! I can't look at Landon without thinking of Shrek now.

But I think of Shrek lovingly. He is a little rough around the edges, but his heart was beautiful.

If I bring it up to Paige, I promise to do it in a very kind and respectful way!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 am

Beeleever wrote:Ha ha, Jaybird. Yes you are remembering correctly! I can't look at Landon without thinking of Shrek now.

But I think of Shrek lovingly. He is a little rough around the edges, but his heart was beautiful.

If I bring it up to Paige, I promise to do it in a very kind and respectful way!

Ask her if Tribble and Tristan were ever an actual couple rotfl jk you totally don't have to ask that.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:21 am

CarrieA wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Ha ha, Jaybird. Yes you are remembering correctly! I can't look at Landon without thinking of Shrek now.

Ask her if Tribble and Tristan were ever an actual couple rotfl jk you totally don't have to ask that.

Oh, Carrie. That is near the top of my list and I am soooo asking that question. She may regret Bee is in attendance when I get started! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:18 am

Anyone planning on going to this M & G? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 am

I just watched the first episode, and I loved it! Paige just seems so genuine. I love the way she talks. It kind of reminds me of Emily Maynard and the way she talks.

I liked a few of the guys. Can't say I like any city guys. :/

Of course I love Jeremiah and Bubba! But I also liked a few other country guys too.

I thought Bubba had alot of screentime, but Jeremiah was not shown that much.

Just some observations. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210