SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by bilolo Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:07 pm

nice video lavenderred, great job
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Lavendered - wonderful video and well done!!! Had to listen to it quietly since hubby is watching basketball but will watch again.

SHA did stir the pot again with their question, though I guess it's to be expected since they've done similar questions.. My Pollyanna side says maybe it will show the producers they've given Jeremiah too rough an edit and it will alienate the SHA fans if he wins because they'll feel they weren't shown a reason to buy into the love story. And the editors have a week to retool.

If you watch something for 10 weeks and the answer is a total twist it doesn't make you feel good about watching a show. It's like watching a mystery - you don't necessarily need to see/know all the clues but you want a few that make you feel like you had a logical, reasonable chance to figure out the ending. It hurts ratings for future seasons. There's an important line in the sand between keeping us guessing who the winner is (which is fine) and having a winner that doesn't seem logical from how they've edited. Much better to have us like BOTH the possibilities.

Last edited by RealityEscape on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shorten)

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Thanks for this video.. I dont even want to watch the bar scene coming up on Friday..

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Jeremiah posted this on his FB rotfl
Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
Dude! Is my horse and this is dudes friend! Might have to get another horse ? Maybee only if Paige picks me tho
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

lavenderred wrote:So, I made a video, too. And I'm obviously a left-brained person and not creative at all! :laughingoutlou

But while I was rewatching episode 8 and editing out the commercials I wondered what if I compiled what Jeremiah and Paige were saying about each other would it tell their story so far? And I think it does! :Smiley: Of course this is only what the editors let us hear. hmmm But I also included some of Jeremiah's witty comments, too. :gotcha:

I was going to wait to post this video Monday but after seeing how the stupid SHA FB people posted another leading question to bring out even more Jeremiah bashing I think Jeremiah fans need something positive today! So if anyone wants to post this video on Jeremiah's FB page you have my permission. :Smiley:

bowdown Thank you so much for making this video Lav! I will post it on his Facebook page. :Nod:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Not sure where to post this but thought it was super funny. I think some of the guys from the season were in the video as cowboys...

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:25 am

jurystillout wrote:Not sure where to post this but thought it was super funny. I think some of the guys from the season were in the video as cowboys...

It's actually about the country guys turning city guy DUstin from city to country LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am

jurystillout wrote:Not sure where to post this but thought it was super funny. I think some of the guys from the season were in the video as cowboys...

That vid never gets old!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 am

veg_out wrote:

That vid never gets old!

This video is currently #1 on CMT.com.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 am

He is SO going to be the next lead...Bubba, I mean... Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Seen on twitter: Paige has recently signed with Avant Garde Communications Group NY/NJ. I'm guessing they handle clients everywhere, but seem to have a definite NY vide/focus. Color me confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Lia wrote:Seen on twitter: Paige has recently signed with Avant Garde Communications Group NY/NJ. I'm guessing they handle clients everywhere, but seem to have a definite NY vide/focus. Color me confused.
But not really if you look at her tweets to Emily Maynard and Michelle Money, both whom I assume are also clients.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210