SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:19 am

albean99 wrote:I kind of wonder if Lauren is egging on those kinds of comments. She could, and probably should have, pointed out that she wasn't drinking when she posted that pic. It would have nipped all those criticisms in the bud, imo.
She probably thought reasonable people would at least have the common sense that she was not drinking alcohol JMO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:29 am

Lauren's been on SM enough to know that people are going to question anything she & other Bachelor cast do, imo. I think she enjoys playing the victim.

Re: Becca    I doubt very much that she wanted to see and question Arie. That's an old trick that TPTB use so they can cause a little drama in the previews. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:57 am

I remember Arie made an IG post about how him and Lauren were in the Maldives. They didn’t air it (thankfully) but he still made a post about how it was at the Bachelor and Becca’s request? I highly doubt Becca wanted to see him but producers probably asked for her approval first. Arie dumping Becca was the best thing that could’ve happened to her. He has a big history of being unfaithful, at least he’s Lauren’s problem now (the stepford wife)

All IMO

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Of course they would announce the gender on the date of Colton’s premiere. Just like they announced them getting married near Becca’s premiere date. These two are the tackiest and cringiest thing on this franchise since Juan Pablo. ***IMO***They will shill their kid as much as Amanda Stanton does. ***iMO***

*JjjjjJusr***edited****
Just like people jumped to conclusion when they were in Maldives, turned out Becca still pursued Arie and convinced him to fly to Maldives from Australia.  Glad Lauren put her feet down on that.  Listen to their interview with Ben H and Ashley I.

How was Becca supposed to be still pursuing Arie when she was in the middle of filming her own season? We know from former leads how they are cut off from contact and just how little sleep they get because they are so busy. And she had made it pretty clear at the AFTR that she was over him.

It was producers pulling their usual shenanigans, just like when they brought in her ex Ross at the end of Arie's season. It is drama. It is shock value. It is the same usual cr*p when they bring ex leads to give advice to the newest lead. Same old, same old. People like to defend those they like and criticize those that don't. I personally don't have an issue with any criticism of any cast member as long as it is based on facts.
C

You may want to listen to the Ben H and Ashley I podcast for their interview with the couple,  Listen from start to finish.  I believe the link  was posted some pages back. If she was over Arie, she wouldn't personally want him to fly to Maldive and asking him where his head was at.  And it appears Lauren set the parameters of the encounter, she was the one who told the producers when they contacted Arie that if Arie was going to fly to Maldives, that Becca would have to ask for that, and she gave her reasons. Arie then talked about the conversation with Becca. Listen to the podcast yourself.

No one should have issue with constructive criticism, without malice. The criticism do not appear to be based on facts but on perception and subjective conclusions. All my opinion

The thing is just because Arie and Lauren said it on a podcast doesn't make it a fact or the truth. This couple has a habit of revising history or sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring reality. IMO. So it's difficult to believe what they say IF this is actually what they claimed on the podcast. IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Minney wrote:
Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Of course they would announce the gender on the date of Colton’s premiere. Just like they announced them getting married near Becca’s premiere date. These two are the tackiest and cringiest thing on this franchise since Juan Pablo. ***IMO***They will shill their kid as much as Amanda Stanton does. ***iMO***

*JjjjjJusr***edited****
Just like people jumped to conclusion when they were in Maldives, turned out Becca still pursued Arie and convinced him to fly to Maldives from Australia.  Glad Lauren put her feet down on that.  Listen to their interview with Ben H and Ashley I.

How was Becca supposed to be still pursuing Arie when she was in the middle of filming her own season? We know from former leads how they are cut off from contact and just how little sleep they get because they are so busy. And she had made it pretty clear at the AFTR that she was over him.

It was producers pulling their usual shenanigans, just like when they brought in her ex Ross at the end of Arie's season. It is drama. It is shock value. It is the same usual cr*p when they bring ex leads to give advice to the newest lead. Same old, same old. People like to defend those they like and criticize those that don't. I personally don't have an issue with any criticism of any cast member as long as it is based on facts.
C

You may want to listen to the Ben H and Ashley I podcast for their interview with the couple,  Listen from start to finish.  I believe the link  was posted some pages back. If she was over Arie, she wouldn't personally want him to fly to Maldive and asking him where his head was at.  And it appears Lauren set the parameters of the encounter, she was the one who told the producers when they contacted Arie that if Arie was going to fly to Maldives, that Becca would have to ask for that, and she gave her reasons. Arie then talked about the conversation with Becca. Listen to the podcast yourself.

No one should have issue with constructive criticism, without malice. The criticism do not appear to be based on facts but on perception and subjective conclusions. All my opinion

The thing is just because Arie and Lauren said it on a podcast doesn't make it a fact or the truth.  This couple has a habit of revising history or sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring reality. IMO.  So it's difficult to believe what they say IF this is actually what they claimed on the podcast.  IMO.

Thank you. I can't be bothered to listen any of these idiotic people on what ever stupid podcasts they manage to go on. It just encourages them.

I highly doubt it was Becca's idea to call Arie to see where his head is at and fly out to the see her...oh yeah, with Lauren. By that point Becca could have cared less since it was pretty clear she was all about G. More likely the producers had this wonderful idea and asked her to do it and being the good little lead, she did what she was told. That Arie is stupid enough and/or so full of himself that he actually believes that after all the manipulations he knows and has stated that he himself was put through, is mind boggling. That after everything Lauren was still so insecure that she had to put "parameters" on this "visit" makes me think she is more stupid and idiotic than I already do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Arie just wanted the convo to air to make himself look good. ***imo*** talking about how hard it was for Lauren is laughable. She’s vapid and loved that she got a free trip to the Maldives.  ( all imo )

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Enchantress wrote:I think Arie's contract would go on for another year past Colton's season if it is a 2-year contract.

As for releasing the wedding date and babies stuff, that's, like, the epitome of what the franchise wants to pretend it's all about. Of course (IMO, at least) they would feature that on the premiere of The Bachelor. It would probably happen more with other couples too, but they don't make it long enough to make it to the marriage/babies stage for ABC to exploit. Several other couples have had "exclusives" from magazines, "teasing" their non-existent wedding plans, but of all the modern couples from the main shows, Arie and Lauren are the only ones actually making things happen. TPTB are going to milk that for all that it's worth, considering who knows when there will be another couple that tangibly looks like it'll be successful. Even if A&L are controversial. Actually, scratch that, especially because they're controversial. Brings in the viewers, after all.

All JMO.
The only Bach couple who is similar to Arie & Lauren IMO is Jason & Molly. Both Bachelors realized they chose the wrong woman, both corrected their mistake and both are endlessly vilified for choosing the woman they love instead of having a sham relationship after filming ended. A huge difference IMO is that Arie still has a contract to honor with TPTB and Jason does not.

TPTB milk all the relationship "successes" for as long as they can - except for poor old JPG and Nikki. :gotcha: While TPTB are probably pi**ed they couldn't control Arie & Lauren with empty promises of a televised wedding, IMO they are ecstatic about the wedding and a Bach baby-to-be.

Arie & Lauren surely know they will always have people that despise them, just like Jason & Molly. Yet IMO they are surrounded by people that love and support them as they live and post about their life full of continued business and personal success. Glad to see Arie & Lauren aren't afraid to clap back when someone crosses the line! It's the benefit of not depending on SM ads to support you financially IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:42 pm

albean99 wrote:Lauren's been on SM enough to know that people are going to question anything she & other Bachelor cast do, imo. I think she enjoys playing the victim.

Re: Becca    I doubt very much that she wanted to see and question Arie. That's an old trick that TPTB use so they can cause a little drama in the previews. JMO
If you listen to their interview on the Ben H and Ashley I podcast, it was Lauren who insisted  that Becca make the request for Arie, and her to fly to Maldives herself  , when the producers contacted Arie and she gave her reasons for that. These are human beings, with loving families, why can't we give them benefit of the doubt, MO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:55 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Arie just wanted the convo to air to make himself look good. Talking about how hard it was for Lauren is laughable. She’s vapid and loved that she got a free trip to the Maldives.  ( all imo )
As they explained it, they wanted it aired so that viewers, like us. will not think they inserted themselves on to her season but instead were invited by Becca herself. I believe it is a good idea to get the facts from their interview with Ben H and Ashley I podcast, when the topic came up. I am all for criticism but let's base them on facts.  By the way, the couple was in Perth Australia where Arie was racing at the time they were contacted to come to Maldives. JMO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Larie wrote:
albean99 wrote:Lauren's been on SM enough to know that people are going to question anything she & other Bachelor cast do, imo. I think she enjoys playing the victim.

If you listen to their interview on the Ben H and Ashley I podcast, it was Lauren who insisted  that Becca make the request for Arie, and her to fly to Maldives herself  , when the producers contacted Arie and she gave her reasons for that. These are human beings, with loving families, why can't we give them benefit of the doubt, MO

Sorry, not buying it. She is no special snowflake to be demanding things from the producers. It's not as if it is her season. Of course, Becca will do what the producers want...just like Arie did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:
Larie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Larie wrote:

*JjjjjJusr***edited****

C

The thing is just because Arie and Lauren said it on a podcast doesn't make it a fact or the truth.  This couple has a habit of revising history or sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring reality. IMO.  So it's difficult to believe what they say IF this is actually what they claimed on the podcast.  IMO.

Thank you. I can't be bothered to listen any of these idiotic people on what ever stupid podcasts they manage to go on. It just encourages them.

I highly doubt it was Becca's idea to call Arie to see where his head is at and fly out to the see her...oh yeah, with Lauren. By that point Becca could have cared less since it was pretty clear she was all about G. More likely the producers had this wonderful idea and asked her to do it and being the good little lead, she did what she was told. That Arie is stupid enough and/or so full of himself that he actually believes that after all the manipulations he knows and has stated that he himself was put through, is mind boggling. That after everything Lauren was still so insecure that she had to put "parameters" on this "visit" makes me think she is more stupid and idiotic than I already do.

***edit*** Anyway, Lauren said when producers called and asked them to fly to Maldives from Perth, Australia where Arie was racing at the time, she was the one who asked that Becca make the request herself, something to the effect, and she gave her reasons for that, constituting parameters, all of which did not point to being insecure but taking control and she had every right. .  Becca did make the call and the couple flew to Maldives.....and the rest of it. Whose idea it was is irrelevant , the fact is that Becca made the call. ***edit***I keep an open mind and absorb as much information as I can and in the process learn new things and expand my world view on issues. All my opinion

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:02 pm

@Larie Thank You for the facts Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny