SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 16, 2019 8:34 pm

@FMG2015 thanks for mentioning that. That's great news.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Enchantress Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:12 pm

You've all probably heard the news by now, but I thought I'd bring it over to the general discussion thread. Arie and Lauren had their baby girl, Alessi Ren, on May 29th:
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 40 Bbl110

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByLpRuFAkCE/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOURCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:03 pm

Moved from the Fan thread.

provenceguy wrote:https://people.com/parents/arie-luyendyk-jr-defends-lauren-burnham-leaving-baby/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:27 pm

I am astounded at the amount of negative feedback she got. Sheesh. All moms need support and guidance and not shaming. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am astounded at the amount of negative feedback she got. Sheesh. All moms need support and guidance and not shaming. Imo

They are not my favourites, but seriously people sometimes just need to get a life. What is she supposed to be attached at the nipple?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am astounded at the amount of negative feedback she got. Sheesh. All moms need support and guidance and not shaming. Imo

Completely and utterly agree. Post partum is so difficult and challenging, living it right now myself, especially for a new mom. People always just think about the baby and how the baby is doing, forgetting that this is a really hard time for the mom, and she needs just as much support. Everyone is different but I am glad Lauren is taking some short time for herself, I know that I needed that to keep myself sane even if it was for a half hour or hour here and there.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:14 pm

The comments are probably from those who are clueless. They and every contestant IMHO should free themselves of negative opinions. Simply don't give a damn is the way I see it.

She and every other mother are free to do whatever they please in the interest of themselves and their baby. It's good for a newborn to get used to being with people other than the mother. I think planning once a week or twice a week, lunch dinner pedicure whatever, get out and look after yourself. You know the baby will always be well taken care of. In the meantime the mother is doing something for themselves and not feeling like a dishevelled disorganized mess which is sometimes very common in the first several months.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Moved from the Fan thread.

Mommyof2 wrote:They certainly get beat up on IG.  They can't seem to do anything right.  Too bad.  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:40 am

Thanks, @notarose! Arie and Lauren seem happily settled in with each other and have an easy-going vibe overall. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 am

I just love this couple!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 pm

@notarose thanks for posting! They are so cute. I love that Arie went with his heart and now has a beautiful family of his own.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny