SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am

This is a discussion thread and they’re a couple who have chosen to be in the public eye.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by eliza3 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:42 pm

I'm probably one of the few who actually enjoyed Courtney both on the show and after.....she is who she is . If they can maintain a friendship and a relationship...good for them!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Minney wrote:Was Courtney Robertson invited to the wedding?  Wondering how close they all are in AZ. I know she and Arie regularly do some real estate work together and with Arie recent liking Courtney's semi-nude IG post they must all be comfortable with the intertwined relationships.  She's a tough one to figure out IMO.
If Courtney was invited, surely sleuthers would have found out and lit up SM with the discovery IMHO. I couldn't find any evidence of Arie and Courtney doing real estate together, but perhaps you'd share that information. 

Gotta admit to being a little disappointed in the "semi-nude IG post" of Courtney. It's an artsy, shadowed model-type pic of the model showing less than you'd see on the beach. IMHO.  A quick scroll through showed likes by Bach Nationers Sharleen, DeAnna Stag, Olivia Caridi, Molly Mesnick and *gasp* Jesse Csincsak. Hopefully Mrs. Ann Csincsak is cool with it. Probably best to discuss Courtney on the former contestants thread IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:58 pm

@FLChica Arie and Courtney were working together to sell the house they they had renovated together prior to Arie going on his season, according to their IG stories last week. That looks to be the extent of their interactions, at least publically.

I didn't think much of the Courtney model post to be honest.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 am

Larie wrote:
Maddy wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I’ve always been in Arie’s corner.   PINKHEART Honestly, having followed him pretty closely for 7 years, I never doubted his commitment to Lauren.  They faced so much criticism with the switch that I just didn’t think he’d take that risk unless she was the most important thing in the world to him.  Clearly, Lauren is. I’m proud of him and so happy they’re building their lives together.
Everything is absolutely the same for me. His dad said he hadn't seen Arie being that much in love with anybody ever. I knew they were perfect for each other with Lauren.

In one of his much earlier  interviews with People TV, he said Lauren was somebody he couldn't lose,  he was willing and determined to take the risk 

@Larie,
Arie, a “seasoned” gentleman in the game of life and love, got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a completely different woman, on national tv. I’m happy he made the change and I wish him and Lauren every happiness and success but, IMO they are together because Becca is very different from her public persona as indicated by her subsequent choice. Making the change was more than courageous, it was best, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Larie wrote:
Maddy wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I’ve always been in Arie’s corner.   PINKHEART Honestly, having followed him pretty closely for 7 years, I never doubted his commitment to Lauren.  They faced so much criticism with the switch that I just didn’t think he’d take that risk unless she was the most important thing in the world to him.  Clearly, Lauren is. I’m proud of him and so happy they’re building their lives together.
Everything is absolutely the same for me. His dad said he hadn't seen Arie being that much in love with anybody ever. I knew they were perfect for each other with Lauren.

In one of his much earlier  interviews with People TV, he said Lauren was somebody he couldn't lose,  he was willing and determined to take the risk 

@Larie,
Arie, a “seasoned” gentleman in the game of life and love, got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a completely different woman, on national tv. I’m happy he made the change and I wish him and Lauren every happiness and success but, IMO  they are together because Becca is very different from her public persona as indicated by her subsequent choice. Making the change was more than courageous, it was best, IMO.

Not sure if I can ask in this thread, but can you please elaborate on Becca being different? Is it because of her chosen F1? I don't really follow her but I'm curious rotfl
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:29 pm

Before we get off topic, I think it's obvious each of those couples chose the right person for them as it appears both couples are incredible happy. That's all that matters.

Back to Arie and Lauren.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:29 pm

When is Lauren due again?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 15, 2019 2:22 am

provenceguy wrote:When is Lauren due again?

Early June.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Did Lauren get lip fillers? Her lips certainly are looking a bit more full lately.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Did Lauren get lip fillers?  Her lips certainly are looking a bit more full lately.  
no idea
There are plumping gloss products some women use that create full lips for several hours. Applies like gloss but tingles at first. Less invasive than injections and such.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Not a fan of theirs but did see that their baby successfully turned head down with the help of doctors. Happy for that good news for them.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny