SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:59 am

sprout wrote:Hi everyone!
I’m new here but just wanted to say that I’m shipping the Todd love on this forum. What a catch!
welcomebanner @sprout and great to have you join us yes He's definitely a catch :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:30 am

sprout wrote:Hi everyone!
I’m new here but just wanted to say that I’m shipping the Todd love on this forum. What a catch!

Hi @sprout welcome to the fold. Cute name! Welcome1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:01 am

@Bobette your avi! LOVE it beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:49 am

via GIPHY

Body language is very interesting here.  She's pulling back from him and then holding his face like she's trying to not let him get too close IMO.  Matches the disinterested vibe I got from the BTS pics.  Definitely very different to the way she is with Taite.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:09 am

#bromance

via Gfycat

Source: TenPlay Extras
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Bobette wrote:

via GIPHY

Body language is very interesting here.  She's pulling back from him and then holding his face like she's trying to not let him get too close IMO.  Matches the disinterested vibe I got from the BTS pics.  Definitely very different to the way she is with Taite.

yep. I noticed that too. She held her hand on his face all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Bobette wrote:

via GIPHY

Interesting! I agree with you about Ali’s not being all over Todd. I need to catch up on the episodes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 pm

I agree. Although she had an eyelash or something before that moment and then they were tongue kissing laugh out loud further SCs the fencing one and the waterfall one of them hot and heavy and her hands on his face so I suspect she is more into him physically the more time she spends with him. But I have no doubt Todd was much more into Ali and physically as well as emotionally. I think she liked him and wanted to want him and the more time she spent with him the more she realize how wonderful he was but he was the one into her and focused on her and she likely knew that by the end of it when she's bawling her eyes out after letting him go

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Img_0210
my sc tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Yeah I suspect deep down she knows Todd's the kind of guy she should be going for but can't help herself and falls back into old habits. She's too focussed on the physical, IMO.

This was a golden opportunity for her to change - the narrative for the whole show was written around it - and yet she IMO ended up with someone exactly like her usual type.

If Todd does go on to be next Lead she'll be kicking herself IMO, especially if it's fallen apart with Taite by then.  Oh well bad luck you didn't want him so move along please...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Exactly. She sobbed her eyes out falling to the ground because she knew imo. Too bad. Never would have worked anyway. He deserves someone who will adore him like he would adore someone. I especially don't want to hear her lamenting or anything either after the show finale. I'll be so annoyed. Yep, Move along please.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:11 pm

It occurs to me that Todd has a similar back story to Ali in terms of choosing the bad girl/bad boy and getting sick of being heartbroken.

So there's another reason to cast him as Lead - with Todd we might ACTUALLY get to see someone choose against previous failed type.

Casting would be good for his season too because they'd need to have a mix of bad girls and then hopefully some absolute sweethearts.

His season practically writes itself. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:51 pm

Good Post I agree @Bobette Praying let him find his Laura like MJ.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel