SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:25 am

Shameless Prettyboy Post

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Fw6r0p2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:04 am

Bobette wrote:

via GIPHY

Body language is very interesting here.  She's pulling back from him and then holding his face like she's trying to not let him get too close IMO.  Matches the disinterested vibe I got from the BTS pics.  Definitely very different to the way she is with Taite.

I initially thought she was nervous, that’s why she pushed him away.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 pm

@sprout I think she was into it for sure since there was lots of tongue   :yes:  If she wasn't she wouldn't be tonguing him laugh out loud (she didn't tongue Robert for example and he got the boot)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:30 pm

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:

via GIPHY

Body language is very interesting here.  She's pulling back from him and then holding his face like she's trying to not let him get too close IMO.  Matches the disinterested vibe I got from the BTS pics.  Definitely very different to the way she is with Taite.

I initially thought she was nervous, that’s why she pushed him away.

Todd probably threw her for a loop with his intensely good looks. He leaned in for the kiss tho

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:34 pm

laugh out loud yep! Definitely initiated by Todd  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 4256136633 

From sleuthing the Season Preview and the episodes so far, Todd is chasing Ali. There's been lots of moments posted by @Sundy and even in the first episodes where Todd would be the first to look at/for Ali or keep focused on her. He even said so in the last episode and that he's there for her and from here on out he will be chasing even more. 

Since it's his thread will keep it focused on Todd solely and not the other Ali contestants but it's obvious to me this is going to be a case of Todd chasing Ali a la MattyJ and all the way to the heartbreak at FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Full kiss video. For research purposes.  R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H, okay?

Source

Owing to the choice of thumbnail in the above video I feel compelled to also post this, as a companion piece  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 3806527698

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 S38GsKN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Research is always encouraged   :yes: I love how he put his hand on her cheek while kissing. So sensual and gentle  :fanningfan

cantstopl rofl  I love his best friend Matt. He's too hilarious!  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 pm

@AllAboutLove I've researched that video 4 or 5 times already and it's not even lunch time. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I've researched that video 4 or 5 times already and it's not even lunch time. Hugesmile

giggling  @Bobette As the Bette IG comments say, Todd's a snack eyedrool drooling (pre-lunch snack)

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 45383219_10215558577871432_7955479188356464640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 45478374_10215558557750929_3821818408589066240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 45417416_10215558554830856_6000165704463024128_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy123 Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Hey guys!
First time poster here but is it unusual for Todd who is suspected to be F2 to be following Bianca's (Ali's cousin from a few episodes ago) private Instagram account? I noticed that he started following her a few hours ago.

Wendy123

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 pm

Wendy123 wrote:Hey guys!
First time poster here but is it unusual for Todd who is suspected to be F2 to be following Bianca's (Ali's cousin from a few episodes ago) private Instagram account? I noticed that he started following her a few hours ago.

Welcome1 @Wendy123

We've seen F2s follow family before and IMO it depends on the individual - whether they're bitter/vengeful or take a more relaxed/realistic approach.

Todd is following Taite and was following Ali at the start of season too (until he was presumably told not to) so I don't think he's harboring any ill feelings.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Welcomeparty! @Wendy123 I saw the same and took a ss (was about to pm you about it @Sundy). It's definitely interesting considering she is private so she'd have to accept his request. 

From everything sleuthed about Todd and everyone that knows him says he has a heart of gold. I honestly don't doubt it. He seems like someone who has so much empathy (the SCs of how he looked at Ali worrying about her while she was crying while the other guys were focused more on each other and how he was so focused on her while the guys were focused on drama/each other). He honestly comes across like 

Like @Bobette posted, I don't think he'd be harboring any ill feelings. He honestly doesn't seem the type at all, and more the type to put himself in someone else's shoes. We also don't know what happened for sure FRC and though we see Ali bawling and sobbing (presumably when letting Todd go) Todd was there and likely knows what all goes down and maybe her cousin reached out and so he is responding. 

I am sure they love him. I remember Georgia's sister following Matty and commenting on pics the BetteIG posted of Matty. They were definitely fond of him. It could be a similar situation here too and Todd even more the type to reach out and let them know he's okay and wishing her the best.

Now if it indicates something like F1 (I will be shocked) or something else definitely sleuthing it still. The F1-F4 thread will help with that and to sleuth it all out yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel