SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:53 am

Ummmm why do they have Brooke as possible bachelor?? Bachelorette yes but bachelor???? Also I can’t see dr Chris brown doing it at all! He doesn’t need imo the extra publicity like the other previous celebs who probably needed a boost(also celeb Bach’s suck)-jmo please please please just let it be Todd!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ummmm why do they have Brooke as possible bachelor?? Bachelorette yes but bachelor???? Also I can’t see dr Chris brown doing it at all! He doesn’t need imo the extra publicity like the other previous celebs who probably needed a boost(also celeb Bach’s suck)-jmo please please please just let it be Todd!!!

Because Sbet don't take entertainment betting seriously at all laugh out loud  As long as they're not losing money on the winner the rest they just do for kicks IMO and to lure in punters who they hope will continue betting on other things.

Chris Brown flat out said on HYBPA that he couldn't imagine anything worse (paraphrasing) as he's a very private person so I very much doubt he'd do it and would be a fool to do so IMO when he already has so much going on.  

TPTB would be equally foolish to pass up the opportunity to have Todd as a Lead so unless he doesn't want the job (which doesn't seem to be the case from what I've heard/read in interviews) then I think (hope) it will be him.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 am

@Bobette thread for Bach AU S7 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:16 am

Bobette wrote:Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 WqiEK5f

Source

Designers loooove him! :yes: he really has that *it* factor about him. Love the jacket and hashtag is awesome hearthumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette thread for Bach AU S7 yes

Awesome - thanks! I'll copy a few Todd for Bach posts over (but not all since there are approximately 10000 laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:33 am

@Bobette Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 3806527698 TPTB better choose Todd. They'll be stupid not to. His season writes itself and we need to see his happily ever after Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm

One other thing I noticed is that Todd told Ali's father no matter what happens he will support Ali and be happy for her. That he will follow through with that even if his heart is broken and after the show. And that is exactly what Todd has done, on the show, during the show, while the show has aired and to this day sings her praises, supports her 100%  :yes:  

One word for a man like Todd: integrity.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:If I've been a random lurker and luckily stumbled unto this thread, I honestly would swear that Todd was the second coming of Christ, the Golden Child, geez a freaking Prince Charming.

Welp, I won't be convince until he proves his shirtless worth as the Bachelor.

You say that as though... he's not?   Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 3806527698  Also:

via GIPHY

I may be old, but I'm not too old to enjoy something nice when it looks like that gif of Todd. I was sitting here wondering if he needed me to rub some more oil on him, to be on the safe side, ya know.. Now that's what a man is suppose to look like. ...  OK tongue is back in my mouth and heart is calming back to normal... Carry on. giggling sneakyl

@LoveDovez laugh out loud love it  hearthumbsup  

Thank you for the gif(t) of Todd running shirtless TPTB and @Bobette  :fanningfan :hearts love:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:55 pm

jemily2012 wrote:Laaaadies, handwave
I don't even know in which of the Ali threads I am supposed to post this as it isn't about a topic in particular, but rather about the whole season in general ... Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 1f649
First off, I've been MIA from here for quite a while, but that doesn't mean I was out of the bachelor/ette bubble completely. As usual, the Bachelorette Australia format casted its spell over me (again) and I was sooooo invested in this season  (just as I was with Sam's and Georgia's ) and once again it was due to one man of the season.  dizzy  :halo:  giggling In this case, it has been Todd and I am so glad to see and read that u all love him as well. He just captured my heart from the start just as Richie and Matty did.
I didn't want this season to end, mainly because I knew I would miss seeing him on my screen every week. HE IS SO DIVINE -INSIDE AND OUT and has a heart of gold. drooling :inlove  the way he said goodbye to Ali when she let him go was the best reaction from a reject I've seen so far - so gracious, articulate and kind. I too hope that he is the next bachelor as I need more of him!!!
@jemily2012  So glad to see you bestbud!  Love your post and ITA with everything you wrote  :yes: Todd made the season for me and is such a catch! What a beautiful person inside and out PINKHEART  I'm so glad Todd was on this season. I was watching for Todd and hope to watch him again on as the bachelor because I too need more of him on my screen and for him to finally get his happily ever after    seeing hearts Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:54 pm

This is now a FAN thread for Todd  yes  Fan Forum Rules apply. 

(Thread will be moved to the International Fan Thread section when GA is able to do so back from holiday)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:14 pm

My heart  PINKHEART 
The same little guy who was on the group date and paired up with Todd posted a video for Todd  :cutiepie  

How adorable is it - watch the video in the link and read the comments too from Harrison's mum and family so cute   PINKHEART

IG post (link to video): https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVvqUEnATV/

Video: https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/ce81e318217bc815adda88bb01101c1a/5BF550BA/t50.2886-16/46711497_516258665518535_6051243160649072640_n.mp4

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 46462310_10215664888289126_5980688551761674240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

via GIPHY

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is now a FAN thread for Todd  yes  Fan Forum Rules apply. 

(Thread will be moved to the International Fan Thread section when GA is able to do so back from holiday)

So positive comments only?  Somehow I don't think that will be a problem laugh out loud

Just a note for anyone not already aware, there is a Bach AU 2019 sticky here for discussion about potential Leads including Todd.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel