SELECT CONTENT

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:28 pm

OK still hunting down the video but here's a recap.  Bizarrely I think this might have been the one and only episode I watched:

Dee and Taite

We have an uncomplicated fit couple on an uncomplicated date.

There’s Dee, who can’t wait to tell anyone who’ll listen that she has a nice bum, likes muscles and does that thing where her tongue can’t find her straw when she sees Taite.

And then there’s Taite, who likes nice bums and goes to the gym seventeen days a week.

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LpadNr2

Dee and Taite have the kind of date you’d expect. They talk about working out, they talk about exercising, they show each other their bodies, and every now and then they throw in an anecdote about going to the gym, just for variety.

“Do you squat?” asks Taite, which is something you should never ask a lady in any other context.

“HELL YEAH, I SQUAT” responds Dee, almost offended.

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LJ8VKmZ

Basically Dee and Taite spend the bulk of the date consensually objectifying each other, with an unsurprising finish of mutual attraction.

Source

ETA:  Full Episode

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:08 pm

laugh out loud Ali even mentioned being treated like a princess. Thus her theme and why I figured they were going all out (after Nick's season I suspect they may want the whole disney fairytale shebang so it shows it "works") 

Regarding Taite. From sleuthing him I Ali is probably perfect for him and totally his type. They have things in common like working out and food prep all day every day. I can literally see Taite saying "you had me at protein powder" to Ali. She's his dream girl laugh out loud  

Out of all the guys I can see him fitting with Ali the most. They'd be the couple who would have matching IG themes on food, diet, protein, muscles, working out, etc. They already have a brand that will unite them and can see the "couples that meal prep together stay together" hashtag already laugh out loud 

I joke but a lot of the successful couples are the ones who have the same brand and outlook on being on the show and on the same page with fame and social media and their brand (think Tim and Anna the only couple to be married - they know their brand and are on tv shows and things now too, never shying from fame or opportunity and so both on the same page so it unites them). I can see Taite and Ali's "brand" already laugh out loud Tons of workout and meal prep pics. 

From a recap of Taite on First Dates. Riveting stuff. Ali is perfect for him laugh out loud  

And then there’s Taite, who likes nice bums and goes to the gym seventeen days a week.

Dee and Taite have the kind of date you’d expect. They talk about working out, they talk about exercising, they show each other their bodies, and every now and then they throw in an anecdote about going to the gym, just for variety.

“Do you squat?” asks Taite, which is something you should never ask a lady in any other context.

“HELL YEAH, I SQUAT” responds Dee, almost offended.

Basically Dee and Taite spend the bulk of the date consensually objectifying each other, with an unsurprising finish of mutual attraction.

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 692071642401a6c2b87c5e71ccb436f2

Source - First Dates 2017 ep 3

Here's the episode laugh out loud 

@Bobette laugh out loud we were sleuthing the same stuff  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:23 pm

@AllAboutLove Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1377737533 GMTA!

I agree - Ali and Taite seem like they could be a match made in carrot stick heaven.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:32 pm

@Bobette  Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1377737533 

Match made in carrot stick heaven with hummus on the side. Homemade hummus! (if you've followed Ali you'll know how important this part is! laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:37 pm

I literally followed her for a day and a half and that was it.  Couldn't stand it any longer.  Not even for potential sleuthing clues will I subject myself to torturous IG stories "demonstrating" how to throw a prechopped bag of coles brand stirfry in a wok.laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Here we go. I was on the FB page for First Dates trying to get their episode and it was taking forever to scroll down through all the posts but I finally found the ones with Taite. 

Has there ever been a more perfect contestant for Ali laugh out loud  Will they be able to share the mirror or will they get two so they can flex at the same time? Questions that will keep me up at night this season sleuthing Taite and Ali  Hugesmile

https://www.facebook.com/FirstDatesAU/

And DM give a shoutout and not be lazy about crediting the time we put in on this forum to do your work for you  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Bobette wrote:I literally followed her for a day and a half and that was it.  Couldn't stand it any longer.  Not even for potential sleuthing clues will I subject myself to torturous IG stories "demonstrating" how to throw a prechopped bag of coles brand stirfry in a wok.laugh out loud
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698  it's riveting stuff. She's been like this since Tim's season. I did ss her homemade hummus recipe though just because it was easier to do that than google it laugh out loud Shame on me. 

For Taite, I can see them working the best in the real world out of all the contestants sleuthed so far for contenders. Nutrition, working out, meal prep, active wear, their brand is already the same and the #spon life is calling their names already. I can see it Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 I better stop before I convince you not to watch or sleuth laugh out loud  I need you here   bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Don't worry, if casting Ali as Lead didn't drive me away from this season, nothing will.  Hugesmile

Taite's voice does NOT sound like I expected!  I thought it would be deeper - doesn't seem to match his body/beard at all. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Bobette wrote:Don't worry, if casting Ali as Lead didn't drive me away from this season, nothing will.  Hugesmile

Taite's voice does NOT sound like I expected!  I thought it would be deeper - doesn't seem to match his body/beard at all. giggling

Compensating.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:18 am

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 YVUHA14

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:37 am

Taite is now public on IG and posted. Todd liked his pic and Taite liked Todd's pic. So if they are in F4 they are close and if more than that and Taite F1 then still close friends (my fav part of the Bette AU is how the guys that go far are usually close)

Taite is my current pick for F1 atm unless something else happens with Sportsbet. I've noticed that only Taite and Ali follow the show's producer and vice versa and that they both had activity Sept 11/12 when BetteAU IG posted. There's also a public pic that Taite is tagged in that he liked at that time so he was back in Melbourne by Sept 11. It makes me wonder a bit though but will see. Will keep sleuthing.

taiteadamradley “I guess you all know where I’ve been hiding now, Tune in Wednesday at 7:30pm to see me be a goose  
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f339  ” @bacheloretteau
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 41963140_552660495181981_4639399853250576384_n
https://www.instagram.com/taiteadamradley/

ETA:
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Do23e0ZVsAABoPv
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/pb.530123157132143.-2207520000.1538875516./1457666611044455/?type=3&theater

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 am

I can not stand men who take selfies pulling there shirts up. Per-lease, put it away
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel