SELECT CONTENT

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:37 am

@Sundy Same.  

OK so having looked through his IG, I still think he's a likely F1.  Even more so now in fact.  They definitely seem to have a lot in common and I could see Ali thinking she found her "Mr Perfect" in him.  

Their IGs are like a matching pair of his & hers bookends.  All seems a tad egocentric/superficial/crafted/#spon life for me so quite happy for him to be F1 and for us to see more of Todd etc on BiP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote: And DM give a shoutout and not be lazy about crediting the time we put in on this forum to do your work for you  cheeky

They even used our damn screenshots. Redfacemad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6248835/The-Bachelorette-suitor-Taites-appearance-Dates-revealed-alongside-Geordie-Shore-star.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:18 pm

DM You're getting very annoying. no

Great sleuthing on Taite being potentially the F1!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: And DM give a shoutout and not be lazy about crediting the time we put in on this forum to do your work for you  cheeky

They even used our damn screenshots.  Redfacemad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6248835/The-Bachelorette-suitor-Taites-appearance-Dates-revealed-alongside-Geordie-Shore-star.html

:angryemotion  Redfacemad How rude DM! Not surprised though  no no

ETA: First time I've seen DM say that Tate goes far. Makes me think they know he is probably F1  Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633 and already stealing from our forum to set that narrative up is their MO for when they have inside knowledge and then use the forum to justify it by writing articles all season long before they drop their own source pics the day of finale  Rolling Eyes  

Give credit next time DM and Joshua Fox we know you lurk and take from our forum because you've written about us before.

It's believed Taite is set to go quite far on The Bachelorette.

The immediate charm which won Dee over obviously works on Ali too, with an early teaser of her whole season showing the hunk about to seal the deal with a kiss.

In the brief second shot, Ali can be seen leaning in with a huge smile on her face.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:07 pm

This only makes me think Taite is F1 even more

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's Taite dressed very well in the velvet that is a go-to for past F1s. It's more than coincidence that F1s more than not are dressed the best for the men so a tick in his favor. Definitely think he's a pick by producers for match for Ali and IA with them he is.

Taite is nothing if not selfless and gave up Love Island for Ali. If that is not F1 like I don't know what is. True goals to give up one tv reality show for a shot at another tv reality show  cheeky But it's being spun like he is "there for Ali" which is a typical F1 thing and only further convinces me he is likely F1. Only needs one date to make her his laugh out loud Everything about this makes me think "I AM F1"  :yes:  
Taite, 28, Bank Manager, VIC - "I ditched 'Love Island' for Ali" 

He fell out of love with his ex of seven years a whole year-and-a-half ago and ever since, Taite has been on a mission to find his new leading lady. Yep, he's been on First Dates – where he was set up with local Geordie Shore star Dee Nguyen – and almost made it to Majorca, Spain, to be on Love Island. "I was about to head there until The Bachelorette* called – I'm after more than a fling," he laughs. 

Taite, who describes himself as "a guy who doesn't take life too seriously", says his perfect girl is someone who is "career- driven, someone who makes me laugh and a girl who's close with their family".

Sounds a little like a certain blonde we know! And when we ask how he plans to win over Ali? "All I need is a single date!" he grins.

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1538717392919_Taite
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:13 am

There's also a public pic that Taite is tagged in that he liked at that time so he was back in Melbourne by Sept 11. It makes me wonder a bit though but will see. Will keep sleuthing. 

Bringing my post from page 2 forward and posting the pic that Taite was tagged in and from after finale (FRC likely around Sep 3). It's what made me doubt about Taite a bit but not sure. 

Thoughts?  question

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 43319906_10215365500444617_2046783187647987712_n
IG andreas_cud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:18 am

Ali was back on SM Sept 8th @AllAboutLove so Sep 11th still fits Taite F1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:26 am

Bobette wrote:Ali was back on SM Sept 8th @AllAboutLove so Sep 11th still fits Taite F1 IMO.  

Ali was active on SM Sept 3 and Sept 6 on her IG liking things. So was Taite and Todd.

The pic is Sep 11 but my wondering wasn't the date, it was the caption.
I didn't read anything into it at the time but if I did I wonder if it could be seen as more than just the phrase and applied if not F1.
Plus boys night out so moving on getting over things.
I didn't post about that because I think Taite is F1 but posting now just in case it means something or not.

I think from all sleuthing so far Taite is F1 so I just think it is a case of hanging out having time with the boys and maybe getting back with his besties to celebrate or something.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 am

Oh right I see what you mean now.   giggling

Yes I agree, just happy to be back among friends and blowing off steam after being cooped up in a house for so long IMO.

Another interpretation might be "it's a BOYS night" ie don't worry Ali, there's no women around.  Hugesmile Still Taite F1 for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Taite's official bio and says he "knows" he will win over Ali (not lacking in the cockiness laugh out loud ) Will move so likely one of them will be moving post-show (of course I think Melbs but they may choose another place). Definitely F1. jmo

Taite
State: VIC

Known as ‘Dr Phil’ among his group of friends, Taite is the mate who is always there with some good advice. The family-oriented bank manager is looking for a career-driven woman who his mum and nan would adore. Confident and attractive, he knows he will win over Ali’s heart with his blatantly daring and flirtatious personality. The 28-year-old believes that when you love someone, you need to surrender and that’s when you truly let a person in.

How would you describe your perfect partner?
"Someone who is career driver and who can make me laugh. A girl who is close with their family."

What would be a deal breaker for you?
"Long distance would suck. But I would move for love."

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Taite
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/taite
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:11 pm

Yeah super cocky IMO.  Had a long look through his IG last night.  Definitely not my cup of tea so Ali's welcome to him and I look forward to watching the rest in Paradise.  This season is shaping up to be a real win/win.  laugh out loud

Re: moving - I initially assumed Ali would move to Melb but there are very few "celebrities" in Adelaide so the pair of them may decide to shack up here and stand out, rather than blend in in Vic.  If it lasts that long of course. Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 am

Just found Taite's red carpet arrival vid buried on TenPlay extras and it's surprisingly sweet!  He talks about being a shy kid and shows her a magic trick which helped him become more confident.  VERY different to how he's being portrayed on the show (ie a bit cocky/sleazy).

She cops an eyeful when he walks off and says "you can feel me watching you can't you"?  laugh out loud  Then she says he was really lovely and makes that loveheart eye emoji face she does so well. Pretty obvious she was into him straight away IMO which is no doubt why they didn't show it.

Full video here for those who can watch and screencaps below for those who can't:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/taite-s-red-carpet-arrival

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GfzUICl
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gn5Sx5P
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MFa9Jkj
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VKHqyhL
Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Grlnun9

Seriously just look at this woman's face Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d  

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 DQvKq1O
Source

Taite and Ali would be disappointed this wasn't shown, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel