SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:59 pm

I guess we’ll have a better idea of what’s going on once she gets back to Nashville. That will be the big tell. Just so curious that Shawn refuses to acknowledge her at all. Not even likes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:17 pm

@Kashathediva Haha I know. I'm excited for you, Italy is what dreams are made of... Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 1f60d

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 pm

@Mozhi1 oh huge tyvm. We go to Italy then Greece.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:I guess we’ll have a better idea of what’s going on once she gets back to Nashville. That will be the big tell. Just so curious that Shawn refuses to acknowledge her at all. Not even likes.

Shook!! As the kids say laugh out loud. I'm sooo nosy and wonder if they're even on speaking terms.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:49 am

Guys I’m in a bad state!! I had a dream that Shawn and Kait have two kids, in the future I think, and took them to the beach on a convertible,  like the opening of full house laugh out loud They weren’t married but they were really happy and adorable and like the old times except it was 5+ years into the future with little kids. Someone send help! I’ve never even dreamed about Joelle laugh out loud Ahh lawd.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:14 am

I like this dream!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I guess we’ll have a better idea of what’s going on once she gets back to Nashville. That will be the big tell. Just so curious that Shawn refuses to acknowledge her at all. Not even likes.

Shook!! As the kids say laugh out loud. I'm sooo nosy and wonder if they're even on speaking terms.

Sadly, I don't think they're speaking. If they were, I think Kait would have said something about how Shawn was supportive and happy that she was able to go to Italy while he was busy.

@Alanna - You're a hoot!!!! laugh out loud

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:41 pm

@Alanna Love you girl!  hi These two are sweet, but hey.  It's a tough world out there.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 pm

I was wrong. They are speaking.

I just listened to Kait's podcast from today. It was rather raw and revealing. I'm not even sure where to start. They said Italy is a business-related trip since Kait's starting a wine label -- photo shoots are even scheduled. She said she was really down after reading the comments on IG about how she shouldn't be going, but she had to realize that what was right for other people isn't right for her. And she said if Shawn was sitting at home saying "Please don't go. I wish you'd come home," then she probably would. But he's like "Oh my gosh, you guys are gonna have so much fun." Clio said Shawn's supporting Kait and her endeavors while he's doing his thing. Kait agreed, laughed, and said it was probably better for him that she isn't at home constantly asking when he's coming home from the gym.

She talked about how hard it's been on her reading comments on IG of people saying things like how jealous they'd be if their BF was working out with women who look like fitness models...and it's rubbed off on Kait and made her doubt herself and her appearance even though Shawn has never given her a single reason to feel that way or doubt his loyalty.

She's also working a lot on herself -- journaling, listening to self-help books, etc. This reminds me so much of Paige and Jeremiah. I knew Paige was miserable when she was doing the same things.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:54 pm

*sigh* well at least they are still talking laugh out loud I just need her back in Nashville to see if this is going to turn out happy or not. Not jumping ship until then but I'm still preparing myself.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:02 pm

How the hell has he never given her any reason to doubt herself if he pays her no attention and wants her to go away, basically, to Italy and wherever just so he doesn’t have to deal with her?! Whaaaa?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Alanna - laugh out loud I think she means he's never made her feel badly about her appearance or done something to make her think he's interested in someone else. But yeah, I wish he at least told her "I kind of wish you'd come home because I miss you, but I know it's a good opportunity and you'll have a great time."

If taking off the ring caused all of these problems or at least brought them to the forefront, it was the smartest thing she could have done. If she didn't, who knows how long they would have festered in that weird, limbo, engaged-but-not situation.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler