SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:39 pm

I find the dynamic of this relationship very curious. IMO it’s great, for many peeps, to have independence within a coupling (something I prefer) however although a person may not need a partner it’s the wanting a partner that binds. IMO that want includes wanting to be with, to share fears & joys, to feel content because someone is on your side, to be playful with. It’s possible to be independent and complimentary - balance.
Kaitlyn and Shawn are starting to look like they are in a long distant relationship - 2 planets in the same orbit but out of touch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Kaitlyn needs to get a grip, it’s only time before Shawn dumps her. She needs to do it first.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:07 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Kaitlyn needs to get a grip, it’s only time before Shawn dumps her. She needs to do it first.
I think he already did tbh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:19 pm

This may turn into a War of the Roses if living together has anything to do with the house they supposedly bought together rather than continued love and commitment. Yuck, would hate to see them splattered on a marble floor under a chandelier....

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:21 pm

She did say in an IG Live that she's not single, when she could have ignored the question. So unless she's just in complete denial (which is a real possibility, LBR), I do think it's possible that Shawn still hasn't manned up and done it. And is just hoping she'll get the hint by not taking her to weddings and not inviting her to his gym's Holloween party.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:29 pm

I would think he invited her to his Halloween party because of nothing else, she would bring views to his stupid gym crap Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Their situation is interesting... like i don't understand.
Its interesting that shawn literally posted nothing on his OWN IG account(Never mind, he just shared some videos), its interesting that he still uses "#Big...Guy" under his IG pics, which is his and kaitlyns saying, especially Kaitlyn.
I don't understand why is she still in Nashville, why no one visits her? doesn't she have family and friends that she probably needs right now? It makes no sense.
I know we all think shawn is completely done with her but i have a feeling thats not the case and he might give her some hopes behind the scene?

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:08 pm

What I am seeing here is looks like Shawn doesn’t care that much this rel. I mean he did not even say a thing about their rel. Many people keep asking about them on his ig page every time he posted pic about himself and his gym laugh out loud . His comment section also someone mentioned the post about him and Kaitlyn keep deleted laugh out loud . I mean if these two really cares what people are speculating and if their rel is just fine like Kaitlyn saying then man up say something about it . But they do seem don’t care answering them. Not saying they need too but just atleast give something to the people who are supporting them. I know Kaitlyn will do everything to cover up their situation how long she can do it . Jmo .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:11 pm

What hope we are looking here anyway? they cannot even be together in the same place laugh out loud . Just saying .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 53 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:
*snipped*
I know we all think shawn is completely done with her but i have a feeling thats not the case and he might give her some hopes behind the scene?

I love you, Mozhi, but my big fear is that he actually is giving her hope. sad

Here's the situation as I see it after scrolling thru their IG pages:  Things "seemed" fine up until May/June...but that was the first time Kaitlyn talked about giving the ring back in an interview.  So her spidey senses were telling her that something was off.  I think she might have been hoping for a reproposal on their anniversary or her birthday, but it didn't happen.  This was also around the time that Shawn started putting all of his attention into his app/gym, which made Kaitlyn further realize that a reproposal wasn't coming any time soon.  Then she took the ring off in June/July...and I highly suspect a big fight caused her to do something so drastic, and that's when everything hit the fan.

She was sad in Canada and Italy, but she still talked about Shawn all of the time, promoted his gym and app (as usual), etc.  Then she got back and things seemed to be a lot better -- she even said it felt like they were back in the honeymoon phase.  During all of this, Shawn was quiet.  Since she got back on Sept 2nd, he's only posted two things about her: The first one was her working out HARD in his gym.  The second thing was her catching a ball between her legs in his gym.  Do you see a pattern here?  It's all about using her to promote his gym.  He couldn't even take 2 hours off to attend and support her live podcast in Nashville.

Jump ahead several weeks:  Kaitlyn went to California and attended two weddings.  She got back home late on Tues night.  By Thursday afternoon, she was a big, weepy mess.  I suspect that going to those two weddings...especially Cody and Jessica's...really got under her skin.  She saw a couple (who met after her and Shawn) getting married with a baby on the way.  I think it made her even more sad for what she doesn't have, and they got into a fight over it.  Shawn got pissed and moved out.  And now they're in a stalemate.  He wants to continue on as usual (no marriage, no babies) while using her for PR, and she doesn't want to involve herself with his gym in any way.  She had no problem up until then supporting his business endeavors, but that's history (probably because she finally saw the writing on the wall that she was just a means to an end).  And then she did a podcast with Jason (who was Shawn's fave), but she never mentioned Shawn one time.

I do NOT believe Kaitlyn is dragging things out for attention.  I see a broken-hearted girl who is really trying to put on a happy face and maybe hoping that Shawn will change his mind and come back, which I understand since she invested 3.5 years into this relationship and truly believed he wanted to have children with her.  Shawn, on the other hand, seems like a cold, unemotional robot.  Personally, I think he already has his eyes on someone else now that Kait's on to his manipulations and refuses to promote his lousy arse anymore.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:04 pm

What’s gonna make this all 1000x worse is if he’s engaged to someone 3 months after they finally breakup. Go home to Canada, girl, unfollow him on all sm and start a shiny new chapter of your life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Alanna wrote:What’s gonna make this all 1000x worse is if he’s engaged to someone 3 months after they finally breakup. Go home to Canada, girl, unfollow him on all sm and start a shiny new chapter of your life.

OMG, I'd feel sorry for the poor girl. This guy is NO prize. Zero. Nada. And he's already proven that a ring doesn't mean jack in his eyes.

BTW, in that novel I just posted, I forgot to say that while Kaitlyn was in CA to attend those weddings, Shawn moved the neon sign for her. It was something she wanted him to help her with for months, so it was a sweet gesture on his part to make her happy and let her know he was thinking about her while she was gone. But that fight a few days later must have been a humdinger, because I'm pretty sure he moved out after that day. The following two weekends, he was at Meg's to watch Huck and then in Idaho for a wedding. It's like he's afraid to sit still out of fear that he might actually FEEL something for a change.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler