SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 35 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess she makes a lot off her social media presence and “fans”.
It seems like it’s taking a very negative toll, however. For me it would not be worth the negative emotional impact, more less if it’s effecting my interpersonal relationships.

Exactly this. It's her own fault IMHO, she know's she'd be at home "asking him when he's coming home"? Why is it so important to read SM comments, and let them affect her in that manner, is beyond me. Why does she care what people, especially people she doesn't know, think about her Shawn or their relationship. If you're secure, you're totally committed, in love, and are working towards your future together, there should be no doubt regardless of how much time you are apart IMHO. I just don't think giving the ring back was a good idea. It sounds like some sort of desperate trick to make him re propose. No one IMHO should have to plot a scenario in hopes of an outcome. Love doesn't work that way, JMO.

They've been together for 3 years. He started his own business, does he need to hear her nagging asking when is he coming home?

I just don't understand this one bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:49 pm

@GuardianAngel of course I agree w you, however we are from a diffeent generation and galaxy! cantstopl
IMO the bottom line will be is she happier w things having him in her life status quo or no.
Only she can answer that. And only he can answer that w his own value system.
Personally, I think they both did fall in love and love each other, but they speak different love and value languages. Most of us do. @alanna per your dream, maybe if they persue counseling they could work it out. I hope so. I think there is love there. Counseling would be worth it IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:10 pm

I thought they already did counselling?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:23 pm

@mindless according to Kaitlyn they have been doing counseling together and separately for 3 years
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:02 am

Maybe they need a new couples counselor.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:10 am

terabithia wrote:Maybe they need a new couples counselor.

IMO Kait cannot counsel, badger, embarrass or otherwise coerce Shawn into marrying her. Clearly they need to re-calibrate and work from where they are right now. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:56 pm

So...Shawn isn't made of kryptonite after all. Someone posted a reply on his last IG saying that she wished S&K would break up because Kaitlyn would be happier and more secure with someone else, and Shawn went off on her saying this chick has sent him daily messages over the past 2 years telling him how much she hates him. He was probably reading the comments looking for women drooling over him, but he got riled up at that one -- he even had to dig to find her comment.

I don't know why I find this immensely amusing and feel badly that I do. I've become what I've always hated: a negative-Nancy troll. I'd rather live in the fan threads so why am I here? I need the name of their counselor. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:17 pm

@crunchette but he still managed to say basically nothing. It seems clear in his reply that the trigger is no longer Kaitlyn/their relationship, but someone hating him.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:27 am

I hate you too, Shawn Rolling Eyes This lady that commented ain’t alone laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:01 pm

I am okay if I am wrong . But based on my observation with these two. Even after Kaitlyn podcast . I do think something odd is going on with their rel behind close doors. My feeling is not good . Sometimes it is easy to speak in the public to cover up what is really happening in a rel. I do think she did her podcast talked her rel status to calm people. But I do think some people are not buying it . Coz Shawn is not even saying anything which is missing here . Looking her ig stories I can tell she is trying to enjoy herself and being with her friends but it is for sure something is up with their relationship. Although despite of what is happening right now. I do think break up will not gonna happen . Unless Kait will break up with him laugh out loud . She will try everything in public that her rel is fine though .Jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:26 pm

crunchette wrote:saying that she wished S&K would break up because Kaitlyn would be happier and more secure with someone else
I mean idk who this chick is but she is not lying.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 35 L9UnrUb
via gifhy

IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:12 pm

@lovebites8727 she never said her relationship is fine though. She clearly mentioned that they are going through tough times as a couple just like any regular couple but not going to give up. I actually completely believe kaitlyns words, of course she is not sharing all of the details but she tries her best to be honest and still have some sort of privacy. I don't blame her for wanting to enjoy 1 month with her friends/family that she is away from the other 11 months of the year, while shawn is at his gym all day.every day.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler