SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 pm

crunchette wrote:snipped..But that fight a few days later must have been a humdinger, because I'm pretty sure he moved out after that day.

Maybe I missed it, but what fight, and what signs indicate he may have moved out? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:57 pm

E!News just posted a story that they could be headed for a split.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 am

I say official announcement in 2 weeks.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 am

The E!News article.

https://eonli.ne/2Qcs5TK

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:00 am

enews reporting this and even posted pic of them on their Instagram about their article . So yeah tune in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpqX3Ipges4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xw9lv0fgvz5q

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 54 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:01 am

That article didn’t tell us anything we have not discussed here. I almost wonder if their source is this board?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:54 am

sdmom wrote:That article didn’t tell us anything we have not discussed here. I almost wonder if their source is this board?
No new info but E! is basically a glorified PR outlet for celebs, if they ran it, it's because someone's PR person wanted it out there. All but confirming the official announcement's coming soon. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:17 am

sdmom wrote:That article didn’t tell us anything we have not discussed here. I almost wonder if their source is this board?

Well,don't know much about Kaitlyn and Shawn's situation,but do read here.Seems to me,that E article just copied and used things they read on this board...

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:38 am

Yeah, all signs point to them bring dunzo. This Halloween stuff screams it. There's absolutely no reason for Shawn to not invite Kaitlyn to his gym Halloween party, and for Kaitlyn to have her own thing, basically alone. Even without any Enews articles. I'm saying by the end of November there will be an official announcement. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 am

Everything about this makes me think Ben and Lauren 2.0 but will be way more messy imo. 

Kaitlyn giving back the ring was the biggest clue that things were DOA for Kaitlyn and Shawn imo. Just like when Ben canceled wedding plans on their HEA show was the clue they were heading for dunzo (Interesting to me how these two men didn't/don't want to marry their fiancees/couldn't fully commit to the marriage part). 

Kaitlyn and Shawn spending less time with each other just like B&L weren't spending time with each other except for events, etc from around Nov? (Ben didn't even celebrate L's birthday with her) and they only announced that May (so 6 months later) and during that time both doing separate things and cryptic sad stuff by Lauren. Seems like it's been months of similarities with K&S.

So I think the end of Shawn and Kaitlyn has been a long time in the works even if they officially announce soon. I suspect they are fully aware how big this news will be (Ben and Lauren's split was the most googled that year) and would explain why there's been months of red flags and yet no annoucement.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:39 am

Apologies for double post but wanted to follow up my previous post with some lyrics to the song Kaitlyn was about crying in her IG story yesterday. Makes me think back to when Lauren would post songs and speculation about the lyrics being about her and Ben not being together anymore  hmmm

Even though Kaitlyn or some may say this is about the music video for the song (thus about a dog like Tucker) etc, the song is about a relationship ending and personally I think Kaitlyn saw the song as about her and Shawn (and no doubt Tucker part of that too).

Here are the lyrics to the song Kaitlyn was crying about in her IG story. Very sad song and very telling imo sad 

Happier by Marshmello & Bastille

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back
'Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that the story ends

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I want to raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

When the evening falls
And I'm left there with my thoughts
And the image of you being with someone else
Well, it's eating me up inside
But we ran our course, we pretended we're okay
Now if we jump together at least we can swim
Far away from the wreck we made

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind

So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go
So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go

Even though I might not like this
I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind

So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/marshmello/happier.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:02 am

Kaitlyn’s dad and sis have arrived from Canada. Hope they’re taking her home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler