SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by aviej Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:32 am

Well that settles it. They are there for moral support. How often do they come to Nashville? Also confirms that maybe Shawn was the one to end it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:47 am

I hope they can have shared custody of Tucker. My heart breaks for Kaitlyn if she has to leave him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:58 am

I don't follow this couple as closely as others but I do think there could be another side of the story which includes Shawn wanting Kaitlyn to make some lifestyle changes such as stop drinking so much, distance themselves from TB franchise and move forward with their life outside of the spotlight. We never know the full extend of their lives but it's possible that Shawn is actually protecting Kaitlyn by not posting much of his concerns or the truth about their private life and real issues they face day to day. What looks like lack of concern could actually be protecting her private struggles. I'm not sure that Kaitlyn is stable and no matter how much Shawn wants her to change, until she's ready it's not going to happen. Kaitlyn seems like she's been spiraling for awhile now while Shawn is establishing concrete goals. Kaitlyn also posts any and all things focused at getting her sympathy and attention while Shawn doesn't so it appears more one-sided than it might be. Yes, I think Shawn is breaking it off but potentially only because Kaitlyn will not get the help she needs. JMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Minney wrote:I don't follow this couple as closely as others but I do think there could be another side of the story which includes Shawn wanting Kaitlyn to make some lifestyle changes such as stop drinking so much,  distance themselves from TB franchise and move forward with their life outside of the spotlight. We never know the full extend of their lives but it's possible that Shawn is actually protecting Kaitlyn by not posting much of his concerns or the truth about their private life and real issues they face day to day.  What looks like lack of concern could actually be protecting her private struggles.  I'm not sure that Kaitlyn is stable and no matter how much Shawn wants her to change, until she's ready it's not going to happen.  Kaitlyn seems like she's been spiraling for awhile now while Shawn is establishing concrete goals.  Kaitlyn also posts any and all things focused at getting her sympathy and attention while Shawn doesn't so it appears more one-sided than it might be.  Yes, I think Shawn is breaking it off but potentially only because Kaitlyn will not get the help she needs.  JMO

I share your thoughts. Basically I rely on this thread for updates but have listened to 3-4 of her podcasts as well.
Agree that they are leading separate lifestyles and agree that Shawn’s has the appearance of being more typical or normal and healthy. Listening to her 2 epi podcast with CH was chilling. So many issues.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
crunchette wrote:snipped..But that fight a few days later must have been a humdinger, because I'm pretty sure he moved out after that day.

Maybe I missed it, but what fight, and what signs indicate he may have moved out? TYIA

I said that it was all speculation on my part, but the weekend while Kait was in LA, she did an IG live where she excitedly talked about what she and Shawn were going to be for Halloween. She posted a tweet saying she was on her way home with heart emojis after it, so she was happy and excited to go home. Shawn also hung the neon sign for her. So things seemed kinda-sorta okay. But less than two days later, she was a big weepy mess saying that she thought she had things all figured out and that she should be happy, but she didn't and wasn't. It was shortly after that Shawn posted an ad on IG in a place that no one recognized...and Kait was posting IG stories late at night midnight-1am, and Shawn wasn't in bed with her. So I suspect that something big happened that Thursday, and Shawn decided to move out because that's what Shawn does....he runs away at any sign of conflict. (He's admitted this repeatedly.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:01 pm

crunchette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
crunchette wrote:snipped..But that fight a few days later must have been a humdinger, because I'm pretty sure he moved out after that day.

Maybe I missed it, but what fight, and what signs indicate he may have moved out? TYIA

I said that it was all speculation on my part, but the weekend while Kait was in LA, she did an IG live where she excitedly talked about what she and Shawn were going to be for Halloween.  She posted a tweet saying she was on her way home with heart emojis after it, so she was happy and excited to go home.  Shawn also hung the neon sign for her.  So things seemed kinda-sorta okay.  But less than two days later, she was a big weepy mess saying that she thought she had things all figured out and that she should be happy, but she didn't and wasn't.  It was shortly after that Shawn posted an ad on IG in a place that no one recognized...and Kait was posting IG stories late at night midnight-1am, and Shawn wasn't in bed with her.  So I suspect that something big happened that Thursday, and Shawn decided to move out because that's what Shawn does....he runs away at any sign of conflict. (He's admitted this repeatedly.)  
They’ve talked a lot about how when Kaitlyn needs him after a fight, he’s gone/running away/unavailable and it makes everything worse, for her especially. Jo and Jo talked about a similar phenomenon on their podcast the other day. In a slightly different light but similar. It seems they got through it though so maybe one baddy can give another baddy some advice laugh out loud didn’t think we’d ever get to this point but yet here we are Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:41 pm

When I read cruchette's post I thought about Jojo and Jordan as well. It seems as though this "coping mechanism" of walking away is an alpha guy kind of reaction? Anyways, I wonder if Shawn has been to counseling like Jordan, Sean Lowe, Kevin etc. It seems as though the counseling has helped with these people. But I hope these two will get through this period in a healthy manner.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn’s dad and sis have arrived from Canada. Hope they’re taking her home.

no no Gah I can’t stand Shawn. Kaitlin gets custody of my fandom.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:58 pm

I never really cared for these two as people but dang I thought Shawn was crazy about Kaitlyn, and I kind of bought the whole putting off marriage because of Kaitlyn’s personality. I feel sorry for her now and can’t believe how I could be so wrong.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:59 pm

I wonder if reality Steve is working right now  this news about boothstowe for some updates . Before he can official tweet something laugh out loud. Wonder how long we can wait for the official announcement if it’s coming sooner than later laugh out loud . So far enews is doing the reporting . People not yet picking up laugh out loud . So stay tune.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 55 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn’s dad and sis have arrived from Canada. Hope they’re taking her home.

no no Gah I can’t stand Shawn. Kaitlin gets custody of my fandom.
Fsho!! I can’t believe how much resentment I have for a guy I don’t even know right now no no Where’s the free therapy sorely needed for the heartbroken fans right about now laugh out loud

ETA: what about Doodle? Is he going to be living at the gym now with Shawn? Feel so bad Kaitlyn is losing the dog!!! Dear gawddd. It never ends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
crunchette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I said that it was all speculation on my part, but the weekend while Kait was in LA, she did an IG live where she excitedly talked about what she and Shawn were going to be for Halloween.  She posted a tweet saying she was on her way home with heart emojis after it, so she was happy and excited to go home.  Shawn also hung the neon sign for her.  So things seemed kinda-sorta okay.  But less than two days later, she was a big weepy mess saying that she thought she had things all figured out and that she should be happy, but she didn't and wasn't.  It was shortly after that Shawn posted an ad on IG in a place that no one recognized...and Kait was posting IG stories late at night midnight-1am, and Shawn wasn't in bed with her.  So I suspect that something big happened that Thursday, and Shawn decided to move out because that's what Shawn does....he runs away at any sign of conflict. (He's admitted this repeatedly.)  
They’ve talked a lot about how when Kaitlyn needs him after a fight, he’s gone/running away/unavailable and it makes everything worse, for her especially. Jo and Jo talked about a similar phenomenon on their podcast the other day. In a slightly different light but similar. It seems they got through it though so maybe one baddy can give another baddy some advice laugh out loud didn’t think we’d ever get to this point but yet here we are Smiley

Yep, as usual, everything is all about Shawn and what Shawn needs.  He immediately said he wanted to do the proposal over, so that gave him a convenient excuse to put marriage on the back burner.  Then he fully supported Kait freezing her eggs, so that was a convenient excuse to put babies on the back burner....and sadly, Kaitlyn fell for all of it.  And think about this:  If Kaitlyn didn't have Shawn, she'd most likey still have her podcast, scrunchies, and wine label. The only thing she wouldn't have going is her stalled singing career because she never would have lived in Nashville.  Now reverse things:  Shawn could have never done City Strong without Kait AND Erin.  Kaitlyn was the big draw at those events, and Erin was the one with the HIIT knowledge.  Prior to that, Shawn was constantly lifting weights at a gym and never even mentioned HIIT workouts, but as soon as he got the knowledge he needed from Erin, he ended City Strong and decided to start a HIIT app & gym as if he's suddenly some kind of HIIT expert.  He even used Kait and her podcast to promote the gym, and used her on opening day to draw a crowd.  And now that he has all of this going on, he has no use for Kait or his followers who have supported him and gotten him to where he is now.  Plus, he knew she was miserable when he was training for the Ironman, so he knew opening a gym would be hell on her, but he didn't didn't give a fig.  He easily could have stuck with private training, his app, and held classes in someone else's gym, but nope.  Kait has always put him first and made huge sacrifices for him for years, but he wasn't about to make any kind of sacrifices for her and her happiness.  (He didn't even want to move to NYC when she was on Broadway.)  The amazing thing is he'd probably still be with *cough*using*cough* her if she hadn't started to realize that he was never going to give her any of the things she wanted out of life and finally decided to draw a line.  I never thought I'd say it, but this guy is a master manipulator.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler