SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 am

What a weird post by Shawn and even weirder photo he used  Suspect jmo

Out of every photo he could have used he uses a paparazzi pic and not a personal one? Did he have to search the net to find this one. Says it all imo focusing on the fame aspect on all this. 

Makes me think just how much these couples stay with each other longer than they should because they are "famous" and a famous couple.  

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 44774381_339510696633009_8195534116010779103_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGmOZbhHh4/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by LiboLRC Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:11 am

Always Shawn's Fault, He's never been that open about his relationship since the Bachelor ended but now people want him to start being?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:31 am

They’re no longer together. He’s not going to post an intimate picture of the two of them. His caption states it all. He’s thanking the fans who supported them during their relationship and are now supporting them after it, so he chose a picture that clearly shows fans of theirs lined up to meet them after what appears to be one of their first public outings after their finale.

I don’t think there is any issue here with this gesture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:57 am

LiboLRC wrote:Always Shawn's Fault, He's never been that open about his relationship since the Bachelor ended but now people want him to start being?

As someone who doesn't like Kaitlyn and has never liked her since she was on Chris S' season, that's not it for me. I never was a fan of this couple and never thought they would last. I still think the pic he used is super weird. Makes me think it was all for the fame and $$$ at the end of it all. Also reminds me of JJ who I never liked but he said something to that affect and makes me wonder if so. As for Shawn, I think he made it pretty obvious with his pinned tweet and cutting K out his recent pic where he stood in his relationship even though that was seen as "just jokes" I think it was pretty telling to me. I think the allure of staying and being in a "famous couple" must be intoxicating and intense. People stay together in the real world for longer for less than that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:They’re no longer together. He’s not going to post an intimate picture of the two of them. His caption states it all. He’s thanking the fans who supported them during their relationship and are now supporting them after it, so he chose a picture that clearly shows fans of theirs lined up to meet them after what appears to be one of their first public outings after their finale.

I think their official statement said all that needed to be said, so he didn’t need to post anything. Shawn has never been the type to interact with fans like that so it’s weird imo that all of a sudden he felt the need to thank fans for their support. I just think it’s really tacky that he chose to use a pic that included Kaitlyn while also not acknowledging her at all. Would a few kind words about kaitlyn/their relationship have killed him? Weird that he would feel that obligation to fans but not the person he lived with for the last 3 years (well not that weird when I take into account that this pic already has close to 66k likes while his 10 pics prior averaged about 16k). Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 am

At first I was sad then read the caption again and was like wtf? Why is it all "me" and "I"? Where's the "us" and "we"? There was two of you in that relationship come on now Shawn. hmmm no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:04 am

Linds911 wrote:At first I was sad then read the caption again and was like wtf? Why is it all "me" and "I"? Where's the "us" and "we"? There was two of you in that relationship come on now Shawn. hmmm no no

IMO, there is no “us” or, “we” and it would be disingenuous for him to presume to speak for her.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:05 am

Linds911 wrote:At first I was sad then read the caption again and was like wtf? Why is it all "me" and "I"? Where's the "us" and "we"? There was two of you in that relationship come on now Shawn. hmmm no no

IMO, there is no “us” or, “we” and it would be disingenuous for him to presume to speak for her.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:14 am

I’m sorry I think this post and picture are really weird and just a ploy to try to get some fan support. I didn’t think Shawn was this fame hungry before but I guess he is IMO

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 am

I understand and agree he shouldn’t speak for her anymore but it was as easy as saying- we had a great relationship, she’s a wonderful woman and I’m thankful for the 3 years we spent together. I mean Cupcake wrote a more thoughtful, kind, and better stated breakup statement in the comments. Kaitlyn should have chosen him Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:43 am

Alanna wrote:I understand and agree he shouldn’t speak for her anymore but it was as easy as saying- we had a great relationship, she’s a wonderful woman and I’m thankful for the 3 years we spent together. I mean Cupcake wrote a more thoughtful, kind, and better stated breakup statement in the comments. Kaitlyn should have chosen him Rolling Eyes
@Alanna,
IMO, Shawn likely does not agree with your sentiments or he would have said so. Perhaps he is more thankful to be free than for the three years they spent together and at least he didn’t say that. IMO, Shawn said what HE feels which may or may not be consistent with what fans feel or, think he should feel. He knows why he left Kaitlyn. We do not. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 am

Ash2214 wrote:They’re no longer together. He’s not going to post an intimate picture of the two of them. His caption states it all. He’s thanking the fans who supported them during their relationship and are now supporting them after it, so he chose a picture that clearly shows fans of theirs lined up to meet them after what appears to be one of their first public outings after their finale.

This is how I see it. It is about him expressing his feelings. He can’t, and IMO, shouldn’t br speaking for K as it’s not a joint statement.
I personally don’t read anything more into it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler