SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:42 pm

@Buckeye_Fan Touché ! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 am

And the best goes on....Interesting that when Jordan asked about the text messages, she said, let me check my phone. If she wrote nothing of the kind, why need to check? Why say, you know how I get when drinking . Then now, act like a innocent wronged woman. Her attorneys or PR person is doing a bang up job trying to write her excuses explanations .
Gotta love the forensically examine part.  giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoA7A0Bguym/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=147d2erhj76wy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:00 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:And the best goes on....Interesting that when Jordan asked about the text messages, she said, let me check my phone. If she wrote nothing of the kind, why need to check? Why say, you know how I get when drinking . Then now, act like a innocent wronged woman. Her attorneys or PR person is doing a bang up job trying to write her excuses explanations .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoA7A0Bguym/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=147d2erhj76wy

That sounds like a whole lot of bull. Regardless how long phone companies keep texts, let them examine your phone. You can never erase everything. If you didn't send them then your phone could prove it. She sounds like a drama queen who got caught and now is scrambling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:57 am

Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:And the best goes on....Interesting that when Jordan asked about the text messages, she said, let me check my phone. If she wrote nothing of the kind, why need to check? Why say, you know how I get when drinking . Then now, act like a innocent wronged woman. Her attorneys or PR person is doing a bang up job trying to write her excuses explanations .

That sounds like a whole lot of bull. Regardless how long phone companies keep texts, let them examine your phone. You can never erase everything. If you didn't send them then your phone could prove it. She sounds like a drama queen who got caught and now is scrambling.

Interesting discussion about this on reddit as well. Consensus there is the same as yours @Sprite. She is scrambling. One poster works for Apple and is calling BS on her saying she can't access her stuff. And, even though he is scum, they agree that RS should not turn over anything. Why would he before a lawsuit has been filed? That's stupid of her and her lawyers to think that. If she wants that info, file that lawsuit. Some posters can't believe she wasn't smart enough to have a burner phone for this stuff if she really is using these men as sugar daddies.

Evidently her goal in life is to be a party girl, and use her beauty to have someone(s) keep her in the lifestyle she wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:55 pm

RS has been sued by ABC...twice. They have a lot more money than she does and yet they settled. I agree with him. She should either provide proof she didn't or shut the hell up. She is just exposing herself to more scrutiny which I doubt she wants. I also don't see anyone jumping to her defense. Anyone...and usually Bachelor peeps defend one another.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:12 pm

It almost feels like she doesn’t know which sugar daddy outed her , because she has multiple and is trying to flush him out. If it was one, she’d know how to proceed . Maybe too, he’s a married man and she wants him exposed by RS because if she outed him, she’d have to admit the texts from her were true. This is not because she’s innocent because her recent explanation is bs .
Her attorney’s tactic is clear . Try to make it look like they begged for the truth from RS knowing he’d protect his sources . Claim innocence from that which is a cookie cutter Twinkie defense,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Evidently Eric Bigger believes her...  

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:09 pm

With all do respect to Eric, but he knew her from the island. I don't think he knew about her other than what she told everyone. And just because people are making out on the island means squat. He always hesitated when answering. I think he is trying to be diplomatic rather than actually believing her. We saw on the show that he was trying to be a peacemaker when Jordan blew up, so I expect nothing less from him. This is an interview where he was put on the spot. Has be publicly supported her on SM?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:25 pm

@Sprite :yes:

This is like a classic legal slight of hand that tries to turn a perpetrator into a victim. Jenna from what I see has very little support from BN . Her attorneys are trying to use the reasonable doubt move against RS. If so, she or they shouldn’t explain the technical efforts they tried to make because that can be proven as bs as stated by @havadrpepper where at reddit an apple tech debunked her claims.
Time to invest in Twinkies because their stock is about to rise Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

———————
And while the public was not privy to all of the information that Jordan accessed via Steve, it sounded like there were other pieces of “evidence.” These included more emails between the man who exposed Jenna and Steve. And in these emails, there were intimate details that were discussed about Cooper that made Jordan sure that the man was not lying.
https://www.inquisitr.com/5083311/jordan-kimball-jenna-cooper-cheating-scandal-find-out-why-eric-bigger-thinks-theres-holes-in-the-story/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:22 am

I pretty much never side with RS but am not buying Jenna's story. It seems that Jordan's satisfied with the "evidence" he's seen and don’t see him taking her back.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:31 pm

A few years ago, I was having problems with my laptop at work. I was getting nervous that I'd crash. I asked one of the guys if he had a spare USB stick I could use so I could save some files. I used it, saved the files, double checked the stick to make sure they were there.

Several weeks later when I got a new laptop, I put the stick in to transfer the files and give him his stick back. There was nothing on the stick. It was blank. I was freaking out! I called an IT guy and explained what happened. He said it's very possible that if I had my cell phone near the stick, it could have erased all the info.

I paid $39.95 for an online tool to retrieve deleted files. I was desperate, so I paid for it. Instantly I received a link, sign in, password and there it was. I put the stick in, got all my files, and other files that were on the stick that the co worker didn't even realize were there. We are talking 5 years earlier from his brother who originally gave him the stick.

Her story is totally BS and her lawyer will soon find out she's full of it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite