SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:34 pm

WOW! All I can say is this guy is way above the crass type that many would mix him with. Such a pure and rare heart, acting like a true gentleman and I have so much respect for him. He is on his way to learn some life transforming lessons. Showing his true colors by taking the high road in a world where bashing and revenge are omnipresent. Big kudos and best of luck to him.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2262203523
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Even though he drove me crazy at first on Becca's season, I grew to really like him. He brings us in on the joke and the wild ride. As he shared more of himself, we got to see his struggles and how he rises above. He is himself. I wasn't thrilled with his treatment of Benoit on last night's show. But maybe it was him defending a Jenna he already knew was gone. She is IMO a survivor. I hope she learns a lesson from this episode, but time will tell. I'm gonna put Jordan in the good guy column and look forward to seeing/hearing about his future adventures.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Very true @pavalygurl. I missed the portion of him and Benoit yesterday but also read it as a territorial, protective stance towards Jenna. And IIRC the BIP finale was filmed two weeks ago, which is BTW the last time Jordan may have seen Jenna. According to what he said it’s been two weeks...and she had quite the exit with the glitter sexy dress ala Marilyn...I am saying exit because she must be hiding in shame now. She blocked her IG comments so the storm is far from over.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Yeah, Jenna probably feels she’s been wronged by fake news/texts. That already shows she’s not accepting responsibility. I like Jordan 2.0 and can see the golden retriever in him. No matter the reason for reacting to Benoit as he did, he shouldn’t have been so dismissive because it’s now come full circle to bite him. Kinda the, I have the girl and you don’t so shut up. No matters though, I applaud Jordan taking the high road in this awful fiasco.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 pm

I Didn’t follow BIP at all ! So who are the couples?
Joe and Kendall?
Astrid and Kevin W?

Joe is in DWTS? Say what? Is he so popular in BIP? Him out of all the contestants and female leads? I am speechless.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 pm

sdmom wrote:I Didn’t follow BIP at all ! So who are the couples?
Joe and Kendall?
Astrid and Kevin W?

Joe is in DWTS? Say what? Is he so popular in BIP? Him out of all the contestants and female leads? I am speechless.....

Krystal and Chris . They actually look like a good match .

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 pm

“kimballTo think, to feel, to fall. These emotions interact with experiences and people, when you find a person you think about them, you feel when they feel and sometimes you fall. When you’re in love with even the experiences you’ve had with them it’s something to respect. Being careless with someone that you give your heart to and reach milestones with isn’t sensible no matter what the terms may be. I have not had an easy life and having struggles allows me to grab onto tough times and discard them from my path. I deal with unreasonable circumstances reasonably and have come to terms with a decision to remove myself from the relationship, it breaks my heart to think, feel and fall for this. It’s dropped me. Fumbling emotions and being understanding is not easy. I’ll be taking time to pursue my inner peace and she will always have me to talk to, if you’ve reached out to me, allow me time. Thank you to those that have.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnotR1KBFEF/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:01 pm

sdmom wrote:I Didn’t follow BIP at all ! So who are the couples?
Joe and Kendall?
Astrid and Kevin W?

Joe seemed to come alive during BIP. He was patient, funny, well-spoken and committed to Kendall. I liked him in his interviews after the B'ette but grew to admire him in BIP and afterwards. He seems to have a very good heart and I will root for him on DWTS.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Jenna’s response:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bno_IAtj-KR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16r4cr807i7jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:17 pm

I want to start by saying those texts were completely fabricated, and I never sent them to anyone. I did not cheat on Jordan, and I have nothing to hide. I have been extremely open and vulnerable throughout this whole process. I was looking for love, and I found it. I was excited to share this journey with all of you. I am hurt by these fake texts, and that anyone would believe this story so quickly without proof. I have an attorney helping me investigate this hurtful and fraudulent attack on my character. We are evaluating all legal remedies available to punish those responsible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bno_IAtj-KR/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

UNBELIEVABLE that she would not admit, keeping the charade is only going to make it worse. She lost it!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:22 pm

yana_bach wrote:Jenna’s response:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bno_IAtj-KR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16r4cr807i7jt

Kinda sounds like the Leo defense. Stage 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite