SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ayana Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 pm

You can never trust anyone that goes on this show. I feel like people should have learned that by now. I think the show is getting faker and faker and so are the contestants. It's best to watch it as a simple form of entertainment and not get too involved in these people's lives.

I'm so glad this Bachelor season is over now because it was exhausting. I hope Colton's season is at least funny.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Ayana wrote:You can never trust anyone that goes on this show. I feel like people should have learned that by now. I think the show is getting faker and faker and so are the contestants. It's best to watch it as a simple form of entertainment and not get too involved in these people's lives.

I'm so glad this Bachelor season is over now because it was exhausting. I hope Colton's season is at least funny.

I think you are being optimistic. Colton never showed any sense of humour, clever witty repartee or frankly any personality other than the virgin thing. I think it will be beyond cringeworthy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ayana wrote:You can never trust anyone that goes on this show. I feel like people should have learned that by now. I think the show is getting faker and faker and so are the contestants. It's best to watch it as a simple form of entertainment and not get too involved in these people's lives.

I think you are being optimistic. Colton never showed any sense of humour, clever witty repartee or frankly any personality other than the virgin thing. I think it will be beyond cringeworthy.

Oh, it's definitely going to be a cringy season but I can still get some laughs out of it. The Bachelors are always boring so I don't expect anything from him but hopefully there will be some interesting characters among the women. I will also be curious to see if any of the women admit that they came on the show to see Blake or Jason instead of Colton.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Ayana wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Oh, it's definitely going to be a cringy season but I can still get some laughs out of it. The Bachelors are always boring so I don't expect anything from him but hopefully there will be some interesting characters among the women. I will also be curious to see if any of the women admit that they came on the show to see Blake or Jason instead of Colton.

I'm sure some of them did, but I doubt they will admit it. Now, I do suspect that there may be some drama regarding someone calling out someone else for not being there for the hated "right reasons" and she heard the other say she only came for X and then she will go tattling. You know, the usual.

You are definitely more optimistic than I am. After a certain level of cringe, I can't even laugh about it. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:25 am

Interview with Benoit and Kevin from ET Canada.

https://etcanada.com/video/1318822979911/kevin-wendt-and-benoit-talk-bachelor-in-paradise-finale/

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:11 am

I just watched a video interview that Annaliese and Eric taped today for Extra. The feeling that I got from Annaliese is that she would still be open to having a relationship with Kamil again (even after watching the Reunion show last night). I am mind-boggled. I think for some contestants these shows can be almost traumatic experiences. I don't necessarily expect that she would be over him right away, but I think she is still definitely in denial. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:34 am

Bravo Kevin!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:52 am

suzq wrote:I just watched a video interview that Annaliese and Eric taped today for Extra.  The feeling that I got from Annaliese is that she would still be open to having a relationship with Kamil again (even after watching the Reunion show last night).  I am mind-boggled.  I think for some contestants these shows can be almost traumatic experiences.  I don't necessarily expect that she would be over him right away, but I think she is still definitely in denial.  JMO.

How many times did she fall for someone on BIP? It seemed every time she broke up with one, she moved on to another guy she could see a future with....like at the drop of a hat. She is desperate for a relationship...it doesn't matter who....it's just whoever happens to be there. She is a very weird woman. I thought so on Arie's season when every other thing was a phobia. Woman needs therapy more than a relationship.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:48 am

Re Annaliese, Oh Yes! She is almost delusional in fact. Therapy is the only thing that could help her get a grip on reality. She seemed to want to grab on ANY man and go to that engagement ceremony with a ring on her finger. Very sweet, but desperate and clingy before she even gets to know the guy. I remember she managed to get extra attention by over dramatizing ( phobias) things with Arie. Somehow in Paradise-she didn’t mind the Scorpio’s, the birds, the heat, the waves, the cascades... Kamil was sensing that probably and ran in the opposite direction. I am not saying he is not a total opportunist but he just exploited her weakness. Wat a pair!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 am

Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:I just watched a video interview that Annaliese and Eric taped today for Extra.  The feeling that I got from Annaliese is that she would still be open to having a relationship with Kamil again (even after watching the Reunion show last night).  I am mind-boggled.  I think for some contestants these shows can be almost traumatic experiences.  I don't necessarily expect that she would be over him right away, but I think she is still definitely in denial.  JMO.

How many times did she fall for someone on  BIP? It seemed every time she broke up with one, she moved on to another guy she could see a future with....like at the drop of a hat. She is desperate for a relationship...it doesn't matter who....it's just whoever happens to be there. She is a very weird woman. I thought so on Arie's season when every other thing was a phobia. Woman needs therapy more than a relationship.

The thing with that is, on her date with Kamil she was fearless and drove across that swinging bridge with no hesitation . Like who is this woman? She lives in her head . dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 am

Annaliese, Annaliese, why would you ever even consider taking him back if he so "chose" to come back? Girl, go work on yourself and forget men and relationships for awhile. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:39 pm

I just read a recap of a podcast with Wells. He says Annalise was delusional and would talk about having kids with Kamil . Also, how she’d get engaged to him right then and there, which was about 3 days after knowing him. Delusional sounds about right. No wonder she’d take him back dizzy Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite