SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:46 pm

IMO, in order to be currently cast for this franchise you have to be somewhat nuts or willing to sell yourself. This is how it appears to me within the last couple years.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:54 pm

I need to appreciate my “men”...oops, I mean man RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnpL4tCFyXZ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Ouch! Typical...so fake and dumb on top of that. “ what doe she take away?” NOT that she is engaged and in love to a wonderful man...NO. She needs “ to appreciate her MEN ...” not be a player...” WOWZER. mic drop...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I just read a recap of a podcast with Wells. He says Annalise was delusional and would talk about having kids with Kamil . Also, how she’d get engaged to him right then and there, which was about 3 days after knowing him. Delusional sounds about right. No wonder she’d take him back dizzy Rolling Eyes

Annaliese would be perfect for MAFS. Not that it's a good idea for anyone, despite it working out a few times.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:43 pm

That was my reading all along...so sad. She is 33 and has still so much maturing to do...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Benoit posted on his IG story a vid of him talking to Jenna and how she wants honesty and loyalty. RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2622943811 cheeky :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Wow! Yes, I remember cringing when she was saying that after Jordan was saying how serious he was with her. She’s a sad joke.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wow! Yes, I remember cringing when she was saying that after Jordan was saying how serious he was with her. She’s a sad joke.

Isn’t it interesting that it’s the lack of those very qualities that inevitably brought her down. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:05 pm

How is what Jenna did any different than what many male cast have done to the female leads in past seasons?
IMO neither sex doing this is good, but it’s pretty much norm every bachelorette season. #rightreasons #notrightreasons #thisshowisforkedup

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Ita that there have been some pretty bad reps from both gender ends of this show. It’s just that this is the main headline right now being dissected . I’m sure this upcoming season and others henceforth will provide more to discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Well, for one, she has a sugar daddy / sex toy at home who she is lying to while going on dating shows. I believe ( and hope) not ALL male casts or not many have been that deceptive with women and to that extent. There is always a few exception of course.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 pm

@Astrobach let me say I’m not condoning this from either sex, what I’m saying is it has been going on countless past seasons with men. Sleaze is sleaze.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite