SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Jason "Toronnnnooo" Said like a true Canadian! laugh out loud That's the influence of living in a border town.

Great interview on BT Canada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Sorry for the double post. I'll put this here. This is the life of BN contestants.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kevin.c.wendt/?hl=id

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:08 pm

This is the longest IG story I've ever watched. laugh out loud But it's good!

So glad they are having a great time in Toronto!!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ericbigger/?hl=sr

IG stories ericbigger

Another interview in Toronto, CP24

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jason "Toronnnnooo" Said like a true Canadian! laugh out loud That's the influence of living in a border town.

Great interview on BT Canada.

I noticed that too and I thought how does he know to say it like that. giggling

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:58 am

Is it that hard to disprove? She could have done it when Jordan asked her point blank. Her rely was , I’m not sure, you know how I get when I’m drunk and, let me check  dizzy  :crazed  duh   Why the panic the night before ? Why did a friend email RS and say the texts were real but meant to pull one over the sugar daddy ? Oh boy,  interesting  2pop . My snarky thought is, maybe Jenna and Amanda can get a two for one therapy sesh. One if not both certainly needs it.

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 41636036_534034043716768_5662059927857672826_n

jennacooperfit To Jordan, our families, friends, and supporters: please stand by as I prepare to provide the true facts that will demonstrate the fraud perpetrated by terrible individuals.

Please be patient as this takes time. In the interim, I appreciate all the continued love and support I have received. I am presently back home with my family trying to heal from this heartbreak.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnurX0-jUlo/?utm_source=ig_embed_loading

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:18 am

Poor girl...’ » prepare to provide the true facts «  ..days later...? «  Please be patient » It takes a minute to show your phone and all the texts received. She is delusional and thinks people are as stupid ( or more ) than she is...she is digging herself even deeper. :crazed
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:24 am

@Astrobach Another thing is, Jordan is not bitter so is open to talking to her. Why make a public statement like a grand gesture. Besides. I don’t even know how she’s able to type right now with a straight jacket on !cheeky or is her PR reps doing the tying ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:08 am

My guess also that this was written by a fixer or maybe some lawyer trying to make $ out of her fiasco...there’s no way after what was said and discovered that she is not guilty. She won’t give up to increase her followers. Did you read the comment where she was asked ‘ what’s your favorite sign’ ( astrology) and her response was ‘ DOLLAR’ that says it ALL. speechless
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:32 am

Even if she can prove things and is being truthful , she must have really pissed someone off to have this happen. I’m glad Jordan spoke up early and addressed this because it’s more than just the texts. It was her paranoia that Jordan noticed the night before the info was released. Wasn’t it also mentioned that she talked smack about Jordan about a month ago? Jordan has been quiet while she redirected the spotlight on herself. Let’s see what the Mistress of manipulation comes up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:51 am

Except I don’t think she even knows what truthful is anymore. She seems to live in her own world and is wearing all these masks and act out pretend personas that are hiding her true - most likely very hurt - core. The sad thing is that everything sort of makes sense now, looking back at her behavior, body language, ditziness and probably ‘ under the influence’ reactions on BIP,. She didn’t really look ‘in love ‘ at all, ( even though she relish the attention) and was so nervous the whole time and the more Jordan was fighting for her and letting her know how serious he felt, I was reading her as ‘ OH S$&*’ this is more than I expected, what do I do now? ‘ and she didn’t have the conscience or the guts to end it with him, or even to say, that she wanted to slow down a bit. The fact that she was so freaking nervous’ for the photo shoot..and the wedding dress, it was too real and she forced herself to go through it, to save face and go with the more financially profitable storyline. Who doesn’t like a couple in love? Proof is there right now on SM... tons of people are still rooting for their ‘ love stories’ ...even after all this. It’s all pretty crazy. MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:40 am

Gotta give it up to reddit posters. They have dug up a lot of stuff about Jenna. She has SM accounts that she abandoned a long time ago that shows who she truly is. The SM she has now is projecting what she wants to be. Apparently she is deleting some of her SM accounts as well... those for her "businesses".

On one of her old SM accounts she has posted a photo of her favorite flower... a bouquet of money folded to look like flowers.

I am certainly starting to think that her world includes drug usage and of course, lots of alcohol. That would certainly explain some of her mood swings on BIP.

Honestly I have never had a good impression about her but I hope she gets the help she needs. She could quite possibly be a good person that has let the wrong things in life motivate her which is just leading to a downward spiral.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:35 pm

@GuardianAngel your links are going to Instagram in Indonesian for some reason. Did that happen to anyone else? question

It was cute to see them having fun in TO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite