SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Well I think most F1's have at least liked the lead and haven't cheated, except for Ed obviously. Jenna wasn't just there for the "wrong reasons", which practically all of them are these days, male and female. She apparently got engaged to Jordan even though she doesn't even like him let alone love him, cheated on him the whole time, and was planning to break up after a while and make up a story to make him look bad, so people will be sympathetic towards her. That is just evil, especially when Jordan was clearly (IMO) smitten with her from the start. That goes beyond faking it on the show to get more TV time. I don't see how Jordan dropping a non-exclusive girlfriend to go on the show, and then picking up where he left off after coming back single, is in any way comparable. He barely kissed Becca before he got sent home. If the woman he dated before the show was willing to take him back afterwards then that's her choice. She could've told him to take a hike. It would only be comparable to the current situation if Jordan somehow made it to the end on Becca's season, got engaged to her and then started dating the previous flame behind Becca's back. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

I'll admit. I'm on Reddit a lot more lately than here (love you all still, my first and favorite), but what I love about this group is I know the personalities of many members. Thus, seeing your reactions based on seeing our discussions over the years is a huge enjoyment for me.

Even if I'm not around a TON anymore, you all hold my heart and I agree with you on tons of this stuff. But, frankly, I was over J/J before they even happened. Never been a big fan of either. Get sleuthing peeps! I don't help, but love following along. Smiley
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:36 pm

mindless wrote:Well I think most F1's have at least liked the lead and haven't cheated, except for Ed obviously. Jenna wasn't just there for the "wrong reasons", which practically all of them are these days, male and female. She apparently got engaged to Jordan even though she doesn't even like him let alone love him, cheated on him the whole time, and was planning to break up after a while and make up a story to make him look bad, so people will be sympathetic towards her. That is just evil, especially when Jordan was clearly (IMO) smitten with her from the start. That goes beyond faking it on the show to get more TV time. I don't see how Jordan dropping a non-exclusive girlfriend to go on the show, and then picking up where he left off after coming back single, is in any way comparable. He barely kissed Becca before he got sent home. If the woman he dated before the show was willing to take him back afterwards then that's her choice. She could've told him to take a hike. It would only be comparable to the current situation if Jordan somehow made it to the end on Becca's season, got engaged to her and then started dating the previous flame behind Becca's back. JMO.

I've missed the majority of the thread, but I agree with your comparison to the extent Jordan really got the bad end. However, it doesn't absolve him from his own actions. For all we know, that girl believed she was his girlfriend. Naive and stupid? Yes. Hopefully she won't get back with him. It isn't the same, but the fact that he is okay with engaging in this behavior himself on a MUCH lighter note should be an example of why I'm not a fan. Why is he so revered now? Because he was played? He demonstrated immature and scary behavior on BIP and the reunion a few times. Lashing out at Benoit is my main point.

Jealousy when it ends in verbal abuse, destructing property, etc. isn't cute. Attacking Benoit for doing what BIP tells you to do (with applause, edited or not) is wrong. Jordan isn't a saint. I do believe he loves(d) Jenna though. So I'm sorry for his heartbreak. Let's just not paint him as some victim prior to this.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah, most of the guys that do this show are f*ckboys who aren't completely honest with the women they're casually dating and keep them on the hook while they look for better options. Not great...not at all equivalent to what Jenna. She didn't just fall in temptation and ended up sleeping with this sugar daddy. It was always her plan. She didn't just get caught up in the show and production and agree to an engagement with Jordan when she didn't love him. It was always her plan. She didn't just end up in a loveless relationship and scrambled to figure out how to end it. It was always her plan. 

For perspective, it would be if: Bryan was never into Rachel, he just researched her beforehand to see how he could woo her and get her to fall in love with him, so he could trick her into an engagement and use her stardom to become famous and sell merchandise and expand his businesses. He never loved her and never had any intention of loving her or marrying her, even though he knew she loved him and saw a future between. Back home, he was sleeping with another woman and, in between sexual texts to her, he would brag about how pathetic Rachel is, how he's been able to completely trick her, how he's so much better than she is, how he can't stand to be around her, and how he'll break up with her soon and he'll make up some lie to make her look like the bad guy. 

I think some people have a hard time seeing a woman as the bad guy, but if this story came out about Bryan, Garrett, Jordan, Shawn, etc., people would lose their minds IMO. It's one thing to go on the show with dreams of becoming rich and famous, it's a whole other to trick and manipulate and humiliate someone else to do it. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, most of the guys that do this show are f*ckboys who aren't completely honest with the women they're casually dating and keep them on the hook while they look for better options. Not great...not at all equivalent to what Jenna. She didn't just fall in temptation and ended up sleeping with this sugar daddy. It was always her plan. She didn't just get caught up in the show and production and agree to an engagement with Jordan when she didn't love him. It was always her plan. She didn't just end up in a loveless relationship and scrambled to figure out how to end it. It was always her plan. 

For perspective, it would be if: Bryan was never into Rachel, he just researched her beforehand to see how he could woo her and get her to fall in love with him, so he could trick her into an engagement and use her stardom to become famous and sell merchandise and expand his businesses. He never loved her and never had any intention of loving her or marrying her, even though he knew she loved him and saw a future between. Back home, he was sleeping with another woman and, in between sexual texts to her, he would brag about how pathetic Rachel is, how he's been able to completely trick her, how he's so much better than she is, how he can't stand to be around her, and how he'll break up with her soon and he'll make up some lie to make her look like the bad guy. 

I think some people have a hard time seeing a woman as the bad guy, but if this story came out about Bryan, Garrett, Jordan, Shawn, etc., people would lose their minds IMO. It's one thing to go on the show with dreams of becoming rich and famous, it's a whole other to trick and manipulate and humiliate someone else to do it. 

IMO.

tyvm

I have resigned myself that everyone is basically going on this show to shill and promote themselves in some way. It used to be people went for the experience/travel, but even these are a rare breed these days, never mind to actually find someone. What Jenna did was on a whole new level of sleaze IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Brill wrote:Interview with Benoit and Kevin from ET Canada.

https://etcanada.com/video/1318822979911/kevin-wendt-and-benoit-talk-bachelor-in-paradise-finale/

Two great guys right there! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
mindless wrote:Well I think most F1's have at least liked the lead and haven't cheated, except for Ed obviously. Jenna wasn't just there for the "wrong reasons", which practically all of them are these days, male and female. She apparently got engaged to Jordan even though she doesn't even like him let alone love him, cheated on him the whole time, and was planning to break up after a while and make up a story to make him look bad, so people will be sympathetic towards her. That is just evil, especially when Jordan was clearly (IMO) smitten with her from the start. That goes beyond faking it on the show to get more TV time. I don't see how Jordan dropping a non-exclusive girlfriend to go on the show, and then picking up where he left off after coming back single, is in any way comparable. He barely kissed Becca before he got sent home. If the woman he dated before the show was willing to take him back afterwards then that's her choice. She could've told him to take a hike. It would only be comparable to the current situation if Jordan somehow made it to the end on Becca's season, got engaged to her and then started dating the previous flame behind Becca's back. JMO.

I've missed the majority of the thread, but I agree with your comparison to the extent Jordan really got the bad end. However, it doesn't absolve him from his own actions. For all we know, that girl believed she was his girlfriend. Naive and stupid? Yes. Hopefully she won't get back with him. It isn't the same, but the fact that he is okay with engaging in this behavior himself on a MUCH lighter note should be an example of why I'm not a fan. Why is he so revered now? Because he was played? He demonstrated immature and scary behavior on BIP and the reunion a few times. Lashing out at Benoit is my main point.

Jealousy when it ends in verbal abuse, destructing property, etc. isn't cute. Attacking Benoit for doing what BIP tells you to do (with applause, edited or not) is wrong. Jordan isn't a saint. I do believe he loves(d) Jenna though. So I'm sorry for his heartbreak. Let's just not paint him as some victim prior to this.

Oh I don't think Jordan's a saint by any means. He's got his issues and I struggle to take him seriously most of the time, but I do believe he really fell for Jenna and I can only imagine how he's feeling now. I mean it was all fake, every last bit of it. I'd have trust issues for life after that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:32 pm

She’s a legit maneater. I wonder what it will now do to her “brand “? It’s just interesting how this unfolded. Timing and manner. It’s good to see Jordan take the high road on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:41 am

Interview with Kevin and Astrid on ET Canada.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4447859/kevin-wendt-astrid-loch-talk-bachelor-in-paradise

So happy for Kevin, he deserves it and nice that Astrid will move to Toronto.

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Toronto tv:
Blake, Eric, Jason and others on
https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-are-here/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Toronto tv:
Blake, Eric, Jason and others on
https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-are-here/

That was fun thanks for sharing. yes

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Notice how they pretty much didn’t believe Colton would find love on The Bachelor.... rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite