SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:51 am

Diana wrote:So excited for Hannah B. She will be SO fun. JMHO

I like her too but I fear for her with what these producers might do to her . She is sweet, kind and might be a little young and naive for the likes of these jerks. If they could do what they did to Colton, I fear what they will do to her. (Arie and Jason went along with them to get the outcome the producers wanted ,but Colton they blindsided him for sure . I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the reasons they picked Hannah B.( She growled into the TV every time they asked her to) and they probably think that they can easily manipulate her.  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 am

I am fully prepared for Hannah B to flop like her predecessor but for now I happy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:43 pm

I wonder who the four five were. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:29 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Not though to figure out:

Tayshia, Hannah B, Caelyn, Demi Hannah G

Didn't love any of these choices TBH
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Tayshia, Hannah B, Demi, Caelynn, Hannah G.

I somehow don't believe him, laugh out loud.

Considering he tweeted this on Feb 25th

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Technically the D could stand for Danielle Maltby. The tweet that mentions five women is carefully worded to NOT say “from this season”. That would be Fleiss in a nutshell.
Of course, from the minute they decided to not give Cailynn a Bachelorette edit, B and B were the frontrunners. IMO there were no really good options this season, and everyone from last year is coupled up.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:56 pm

He does specifically say from 4 from this season.

bluwavz wrote:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Don't know what the shenanigans are, but I feel like it's super strange that Hannah B is out there doing the intro package in public and he's sitting there tweeting like nothing is happening. Is it possible that they are trying to throw people off with Hannah B?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:17 pm

You never know with MF. I glanced at the comments last night when I brought that tweet over, and most of them are telling him they already know.

OTOH my non spoiled friend has no idea and couldn't choose anyone she likes so far to be the next 'ette.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:25 pm

I personally don't see how people are excited about Hannah B albeit she's very relatable to many. But then again, do you really watch the Bachelorette because she's mainly relatable? They always have that extra something. Hannah B has such a problem expressing herself and it was evident during WTA hot seat with her gestures and twisting her hands so much to really explain what she meant. All the choices from this season are in my humble opinion highly underwhelming.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan