SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:These pictures of the 2 of them hugging before seeing the Celtics makes me really think there isn't that much of a romantic connection. I know its to early to judge. Hope someone doesn't mind posting it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkbgaPAhqr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I totally agree. She has her arms down her side, not even around him. Looks very awkward IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:@smg2587  this has got me more confused. They are good with PDA which implies they already have something going but it seems stiff somehow.
If her and Colton is the yardstick then this is way better right ? And she said she was falling for him.
I think we need to see her with the other guys to compare, hopefully we get so in the next couple  of days.

They always say they are falling for them. That is part of the script. If they didn't, then it is usually obvious who the lead is into.

Is it just me or are her hands hanging down in front of her? That does not look like they are into each other...at all! Reminds me of Sean making out with AshLee on the beach. Stiff as a board and hands at his side.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:44 pm

I didn’t even see her arms . awkward.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:19 am

Thatbis one LONG day. From Newport to Faneuil Hall to Cheers to TD Garden and then Newport?!?

Not sure you all realize that it's a 90 minute drive from Newport to Boston with little traffic.

If they aren't into each other, that could be an exhausting day. Great if you are really trying to get to know each other....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:04 am

Here’s another one where they look more couple-y than most I have seen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkYVhPg2Nm/

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:49 am

Yeah, Def not her guy based on nothing but body language alone. for anyone interested he has a single on Spotify . Not bad not great. JMO

https://open.spotify.com/track/5SCxGCRtfLpf8qkKpxpdlH?si=paS8gl8rRSyVIPgR8CJU7g
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 am

I was scrolling through the Reddit posts to see their opinions ( that crew loooves Hannah G btw)  and many seem to think he is the one’. They have some spreadsheet with dirt on the guys and apparently have nothing on Jed (plus a few others) so they all want him for Hannah. Or Hannah G as it turns out if he gets booted.
Find it funny and thought I’d share.
I like Jed’s music. Not bad. Hope this is a good platform for him.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:53 pm

Has anyone heard what tptb have planned with the former bachelorettes returning ? So far According to SM Andi and Trista are LA bound. I always wonder what kind of pay out they make when they do these appearances .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:03 pm

Jolena wrote:Has anyone heard what tptb have planned with the former bachelorettes returning ? So far According to SM Andi and Trista are LA bound. I always wonder what kind of pay out they make when they do these appearances .

They are filming a 15 season reunion show that air May 6. Looks like Emily is on her way there as well. Wonder if any of the 14 past leads won't show up?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Has anyone heard what tptb have planned with the former bachelorettes returning ? So far According to SM Andi and Trista are LA bound. I always wonder what kind of pay out they make when they do these appearances .

They are filming a 15 season reunion show that air May 6. Looks like Emily is on her way there as well. Wonder if any of the 14 past leads won't show up?

Jillian said on IG that she is going later today and they are filming tomorrow. She seemed to think that all of 15 of them will be there.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan