SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:07 pm

timfan wrote:I did not see her more into Blake  ever since her first 1:1 date with garrett she was more into him I believe she was more sexually attracted to garrett even though she loved Blake I do not think she was in love with him that to me was the difference she was in love with garrett  but she felt she could not give that reason to Blake as she did not want to hurt him more than she already has jmo

I think the problem with who she liked more stems from the fact that she met Blake at the AFTR. He arrived with his horse to help her get back on....no doubt nudged along by producers who I suspect had him already pegged as a possible lead or F1 contender. It was romantic and flattering and he is a good looking guy. She may have talked about him with her producers and they likely encouraged her feelings. As a result, Blake had a leg up on all the competition before her season even started filming. Once they did, everyone else was playing catch up....including Garrett. Then the fact that she had her very first 1:1 date with Blake, further solidified those feelings of comfort and ease, before anyone else really had a chance. However, IMO once Garrett had his first solo date, natural chemistry started taking over and probably for a while, those two were neck and neck.

Personally, I wish they would not do the early meet at the AFTR since I think it may have a tendency to skew things in favour of those early people. I would perfer if the lead met everyone at the same time and then formed their impressions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Aria wrote:Garrett's wife was (allegedly) emotionally abusive and controlling and there are now multiple sources saying that she was cheating on him, from before the wedding, and is now married to that guy and has a child with him. It just shows the sexism that's still pervasive in this world, that when a man tells us that he's a victim, we mock him and accuse him of lying and somehow make him out to be the bad guy in the situation. There's not even a single source out there saying that he's lying and I just don't believe that there isn't a single person in her camp who saw all this being said about her and didn't anonymously give a quote to a random tabloid trying to dispel it. I think it's because they all know it's true and there's probably proof and lots of people to back up his story, so they know the best thing to do is stay quiet. 

IMO.

Garrett announces to the world that his ex was emotionally abusive and controlling, random people report that she was cheating on him and now has a child, and the silent ex wife and her friends and family stay silent.  Who to believe? What a conundrum! :drama

Personally, I choose not to believe any of them until I see proof positive to confirm what the truth really is. However, I did read and see proof that Garrett was "double clicking" on questionable IG posts and his response when he was outed so that's one strike against him as far as I'm concerned. His behaviour does make me question his veracity though.  I doubt that he really cares what I think.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:16 pm

When he met her uncle... he said (talking about his short marriage) that when the ring went on. There was a big blowout between her and family and she didn’t try to work it out and that she didn’t try to get to know his family.   Sorry, but simple answer seems like he chose his family over her .... whatever .... his choice.... but why call her abusive?  Or was that just him over exaggerating. “Mommy, the girl was being mean to me”  got turned into emotionally abusive to make himself look like the victim?  Kinda like ...don’t blame me ... I was just double tapping a bad mans thoughts ...I’m good ...momma always said that life is like a box of chocolates .....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:41 pm

@northernviewer ITA . And let’s remember that he dated her for more than 2 years BEFORE they got married, does that mean that she NEVER met them or mingled with his family...? If so, that would be a blaring red flag and he should have broken up. Instead, he married her and said the most idiotic things in his vows. Add the fact that he looks giddy in love and emotional with her and she looks more like Becca than her own sister... that picture of them together and in the car after the wedding ceremony is eerily looking like him with Becca now. And on Becca’s side, she is quick to defend him and his questionable behavior and values without digging deep enough to assess the real differences that exists between them. Oh, yes the daddy issues are at play here and I can’t deny they do have a strong connection ( IMO mostly physical, as their values are very different) My fear is that connection is based on illusions and only time will tell how it plays out. When will Becca get tired of showing G how to behave and what to say?  Isn’t she wanting someone to have REAL conversation with, on an adult level? Right now they are playing and having fun but sooner or later reality will set in. Maybe not. Interesting to watch for sure. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1646190589 As usual.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:41 pm

Does anyone know how long Garrett and his exwife were together before getting married? Looking at his wedding video it seems he was all goo-goo gaga. Wedding seemed like a big production with family and all. Did he know his wife? Did she know him?

Said exwife is now married with a child. Seems longer than 2 months. She’s living her life. IMO, some people who have no ill will and are living their lives tend to do just that. No need to comment on Garrett’s views of their relationship when the truth may possibly speak for itself. What’s in the dark usually come to the light.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:11 pm

@Astrobach daddy issues was a big factor IMO I was chuckling watching FRC and ATFR ..
Becca saying she thought it was going to be Blake ... the. It switched to Garrett .. Garrett bragging about how he kept talking about her dad ... gee ... I wonder why she switched to Garrett giggling Kinda reminds me of a Big Bang episode .... Leonard’s mom told him that if wanted to get Penny to sleep with him ... find out what kind of cologne her dad wore ... console

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:26 pm

@northernviewer....oh man! laugh out loud you reminded me of that line G said candidly in front of Becca on an interview ( maybe with CH? ) that he saw that the ‘dad’ angle seemed to work so he ‘ went for it’ like totally admitting he saw that as a way to hook her into him. And he used it any chance he got. Well played Garrett! So priceless. rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:37 pm

can you please advise where the Beccett fans should go to read?  *edit*I don't see the Fan Forum anymore.  Thank you for advising

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 am

Astrobach wrote:@northernviewer....oh man! laugh out loud you reminded me of that line G said candidly in front of Becca on an interview ( maybe with CH? ) that he saw that the ‘dad’ angle seemed to work so he ‘ went for it’ like totally admitting he saw that as a way to hook her into him. And he used it any chance he got. Well played Garrett! So priceless. rofl
Could you share that interview with us. I have watched most and I sure do not remember him saying the dad angle seemed to work so he went for it. IMO Does not sound like Garrett at all. Exact words are important.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:38 am

@justme I think it is at the AFTR with CH but would need to check.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:57 am

northernviewer wrote:@Astrobach daddy issues was a big factor IMO  I was chuckling watching FRC and ATFR ..
Becca saying she thought it was going to be Blake ... the. It switched to Garrett .. Garrett bragging about how he kept talking about her dad  ... gee ... I wonder why she switched to Garrett giggling   Kinda reminds me of a Big Bang episode .... Leonard’s mom told him that if wanted to get Penny to sleep with him ... find out what kind of cologne her dad wore ... console

Astrobach wrote:@northernviewer....oh man! laugh out loud you reminded me of that line G said candidly in front of Becca on an interview ( maybe with CH? ) that he saw that the ‘dad’ angle seemed to work so he ‘ went for it’ like totally admitting he saw that as a way to hook her into him. And he used it any chance he got. Well played Garrett! So priceless. rofl

you two are so funny and spot on. Just when i thought he was so dumb, he actually surpassed all of my expectations...LOL..

Agree...well played, G!!  :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz