SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Frymama Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@Frymama
It’s Lauren Zima not Zika. You really ARE making her go viral!  cantstopl

LOL Sorry about that! Good looking out!! My nail must have slipped when typing.

Blake was cracking me up yesterday because both AF podcast description and Lauren Zima...he he...spelled his name wrong: Hortsmann. He was giving them a hard time about it, and then ET fixed it. I love the humor of both Jason and Blake. They just do not take themselves too seriously, and they admittedly use the self-deprecating humor. I love it that they are the first to make fun of themselves, and they just take everything in stride. I know that Blake didn't in those last few weeks of the show a lot of times, and it definitely contributed to her not picking him. I will always maintain IMO that he was really justified in being in his head like that with all the "little things/bread crumbs" he said she left him that we didn't see, things we heard her say with her own lips (not Frankenbites), her body language with him, etc. Also, you now the way producers had to be messing with his head. And, he really, really loved her. Nick really emphasized that on that Finale Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman, and you heard it in the AF podcast. Both Ben and Nick spoke with Blake right after show aired as they shared in those respective podcasts. Nick did it through messaging, but Ben and Blake hung out a few times. They said his love for Becca was so legit and truly something they had never seen from a person not chosen on the show. Nick even insinuated (or he might have even outright said it) that he felt it was deeper than what he had for Andi or Kaitlyn. BUT, Blake has healed so much now, and he is in a really great place. You can tell he isn't just saying it either that he really is. It made sense that until he saw her and Garrett on the couch at ATFR that he couldn't fully get the closure but that when he saw them it was the big turning point. I just hate that Blake got so much flack for how "in his head he was" and "emotionally unstable"...IMO people really attacked him and took it too far on that. I remember seeing him be so positive, and joyful, and silly and funny even in many moments where he was so worried. I think about when he said: "Ummm yeah!" with that cute silly face and laugh after invitation to the FS. Anyway, I hope people are seeing how funny and charismatic he and Jason are now. I always liked Jason but preferred Blake to Bachelor. IMO that Jason was the more bland in personality on the show (although not so bland that I wouldn't watch his season) and then I thought Jason was too OTT in campaigning for Bachelor. However, I have really enjoyed seeing more of Jason's personality now. Those two are just really rare gems, and their genuine friendship and bond is really something special IMO. So many people on SM are saying they want them to have their own show..ha ha. As much as I would enjoy that, I can't really think of a creative angle on a show that would make logical sense for them other than Paradise or WG. I don't think they are doing WG this year, and Paradise is sooooooooooo far, far away. I think they'll both be dating someone by them. Selfishly I want them on Paradise, but I'll really be over the moon when they both find their girls. They will both make their gf/wives very happy!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Frymama Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Blake’s in Nash w/ Kaitlyn, Shawn, and more notably Brandi Cyrus.  I hope they are just friends. He liked the comment someone left after Brandi said “secret’s out”....that said they shipped him and Brandi.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boh8Zq3l6O4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=61em88hkctm7

ETA: Blake, Tia, Brandi are Kaitlyn’s live podcast guests per Kaitlyn and Brand’s stories.
Oh and Tia’s spilling tea .... (not sure where this goes but including here:

Read entire thread:

https://twitter.com/jennnnasmith/status/1048031914341412864?s=21
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:52 am

Another weird tidbit is while Blake is in Nashville. Kristina is in Denver and is with Blake’s sister. Blake’s sister posted a pic with her (K) on her story at a concert.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:Another weird tidbit is while Blake is in Nashville. Kristina is in Denver and is with Blake’s sister. Blake’s sister posted a pic with her (K) on her story at a concert.

Yep saw that later. Definitely appears Kristina and Blake are more than friends despite his saying that’s all it is and that he’s single on ET interview w/ Lauren Zima in Vegas....
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:43 pm

But why wouldn’t he be in Denver if he was with her? Not with Tia/Brandi and Kaitlyn in Nashville?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:But why wouldn’t he be in Denver if he was with her? Not with Tia/Brandi and Kaitlyn in Nashville?

I think it was too big of an opportunity to pass up, and it was like a 1.5 day trip. I am guess the roses were left for her as a “sorry I’m in Nashville the day you get here” gift. I just don’t think they are a good match. A friend told me Darin and his mom have been liking her posts since she went to Denver.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Blake was doing a podcast with Kaitlyn last night. Blake took a 5 am flight back to Denver this morning, so as far as I can tell he was back in Denver at 11 am today. Plenty of time to see Kristina. Maybe. We'll see. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 pm

SFoster wrote:Blake was doing a podcast with Kaitlyn last night. Blake took a 5 am flight back to Denver this morning, so as far as I can tell he was back in Denver at 11 am today. Plenty of time to see Kristina. Maybe. We'll see. laugh out loud

I don’t know how to post pics here, but Kristina followed Tori an hour ago....i
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 pm

ANyone have a pic of the roses Kristina posted?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Frymama wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Another weird tidbit is while Blake is in Nashville. Kristina is in Denver and is with Blake’s sister. Blake’s sister posted a pic with her (K) on her story at a concert.

Yep saw that later.  Definitely appears Kristina and Blake are more than friends despite his saying that’s all it is and that he’s single on ET interview w/ Lauren Zima in Vegas....

Jared and Wells both said they were single up until the time each decided to go public with their respective relations. I imagine they could have advised Blake likewise regardless of if he is currently dating anyone.
Interesting couple if in fact Blake and Kristina are seeing each other. He showed great capacity to deal with his mom’s affair and the school shooting - both IMO kinds of traumatic situations. He could be very good for Kristina as either a friend or bf. Understanding of how things can impact and having developed skills to deal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:01 pm

cookielover12 wrote:ANyone have a pic of the roses Kristina posted?

I do, but I don’t know how to include pics in here.

Does anyone have a link to Reddit on topic of Blake & Kristina?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Is Kristina sitting in the golf cart while Blake plays golf this morning? (I checked - it is 44 degrees in Denver.) She can't play golf in those boots. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha