SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:39 pm

Boy Rachel is making it hard for Becca to get to August 7th without saying anything.... every news outlet has reported the breakup rumors, now this and they’ve all stated they’ve reached out to them.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Listened to BHH podcast this morning....

They had a grandma, mom, and daughter fans on.
The 90 year old grandma referenced that she thought Rachel got married recently which Rachel confirmed. The grandma then asked Becca is she is married too which Becca said she is not but she has a dog.

It’s getting more and more obvious she is waiting for the 2yr mark. It seems  she/they could make the ring’s worth pretty quick with shilling why drag it out over another week when clearly they must’ve separated when she left to Minnesota on June 29th.

I am not an attorney, but unless I miss my guess they have some pretty good lawyers at ABC and I would think??? that a good attorney would make the case that they had been living separate and apart.  I understand that the reply could be that we are taking some time apart to think things through etc, but I would bet that they would subpoena phone, photos without the ring and SM etc, and essentially prove that they were apart. Or they might know that the case had a bunch of holes in it, but would Becca want to go to that legal expense and possibly lose? Again JMO.

@nuts2uiam
Tptb would not dare. Becca’s engagement is over when she says it is and she has not said. It would just make ABC look like a petty bunch of unfeeling idiots to argue the point so, they won’t. All IMO.

So if that is the case and you may be right, then she has less than zero reason to keep up the charade, ABC could simply say they reached an agreement with Becca regarding the ring. That lets her off the hook.

She's not on the hook. in another week, it will be two years. Then, if she chooses she can officially announce a breakup. Engaged people have disagreements all the time. They have to be engaged, not in love and living and loving together. They are engaged until they say they're not. No issue. All imo.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Respectfully disagree. JMO. Right now she is on the hook, I agree in a week it will be 2 years and if the bell ringer is the 2 year mark as suspected, she will then be off the hook.

IF she is living part from her "fiancé," and have removed her ring, have found a new place to live, have no SM postings with both or mention of him, I believe a case could be made that they are in fact a dissolved couple who are simply hanging on to a technicality.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:19 pm

If it is only a week or two, let Becca keep the ring! I honestly think that Becca dodged a bullet so to speak. I am so glad that she didn't go through with marrying him. I thought that it might be a sign when the house deal fell through. Yes, it is sad that she has now most likely had 2 broken engagements through this franchise -- I am sure that hurts and stings. However, this gives her a chance of possibly meeting someone better suited for her in the long run. That is a win in my book. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:51 pm

IMO The ring has no bearing on why Becca is not saying anything. Rather it is as she said, ""It’s something that we are trying to work through and discuss and do work on at home at this time, and that’s where the work will remain, and that’s really the best I can give you at this point," Kufrin continued." Even if they are not living together (which we do not know for sure) it is only their decison to make. Many may not like Garrett but she obviously loves him- even knowing some of his views differ from hers- she knew that from the start. This is not news to her.  IMO others should leave them alone with all their opinions and let them decide in peace. It might include the need to pull away from Bachelor nation and live their lives without that influence, judgment and their published opinions.

Last edited by just me on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:54 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Respectfully disagree. JMO. Right now she is on the hook, I agree in a week it will be 2 years and if the bell ringer is the 2 year mark as suspected, she will then be off the hook.

IF she is living part from her "fiancé," and have removed her ring, have found a new place to live, have no SM postings with both or mention of him, I believe a case could be made that they are in fact a dissolved couple who are simply hanging on to a technicality.

Ok. The case can be made that they are dissolved but, it doesn’t matter until a formal announcement is made. One or both of them will tell us when their union is dissolved, if in fact, it is. The ring belongs to Becca unless she decides to return it. Not even ABC is tacky enough to demand that she return it and at the risk of being redundant, i don’t believe she’ll give it back nor do I think she should. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:12 pm

us weekly, enews, etonline, cosmo have all published articles on Rachel's interview/statements about this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:49 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Boy Rachel is making it hard for Becca to get to August 7th without saying anything.... every news outlet has reported the breakup rumors, now this and they’ve all stated they’ve reached out to them.
So once again Rachel is being messy, and not a good friend. No surprise there.

Regarding the ring I’ve heard BIP contestants who broke up after a few months say something like “No one asked for the ring, so I kept it” (not sure who that was), so I agree with @Chgohighlife that they will let her keep it regardless. If Becca is keeping the ring, I think she is waiting just because she wants to do it right.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:04 pm

suzq wrote:us weekly, enews, etonline, cosmo have all published articles on Rachel's interview/statements about this.

Scenarios like this remind me how insecure, unduly influenced and attention hungry these women cam be. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Anyways, Becca just needs to drop it in the Friday news dump tomorrow & call it a day. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:20 pm

@provenceguy This article pretty much seals it for me.  I doubt Rachel would be so publicly commenting on it if not true, and with Becca's knowledge of her comment/feelings towards Garrett.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm

I never thought in a million years that they would break up. 2020 is a wild year for sure.. based on sm activity it's not looking good, but you never know what's happening behind closed doors. There's immense pressure against Becca and she's damned if she leaves him and damned if she doesn't.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom