SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:28 pm

I could never understand the two of them together.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by leavers Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:47 pm

just me wrote:IMO The ring has no bearing on why Becca is not saying anything. Rather it is as she said, ""It’s something that we are trying to work through and discuss and do work on at home at this time, and that’s where the work will remain, and that’s really the best I can give you at this point," Kufrin continued." Even if they are not living together (which we do not know for sure) it is only their decison to make. Many may not like Garrett but she obviously loves him- even knowing some of his views differ from hers- she knew that from the start. This is not news to her.  IMO others should leave them alone with all their opinions and let them decide in peace. It might include the need to pull away from Bachelor nation and live their lives without that influence, judgment and their published opinions.

I agree with your bolded statement. After reading some comments on Reddit I now think it's because Becca wants to be clear of the 2 year lead contract - if they publicly break up during, she could be on the hook for doing interviews and press about the breakup and ABC will kind of own the story about the breakup. It's probably more that she wants to do it as privately as possible and she only has to wait another week or two and she's entirely free of her obligations to the show.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:32 pm

IA and said that up thread somewhere. Waiting the two years I think allows her to create her own statement and leaves TPTB out of it.

Her comments about trying to work it through were made weeks ago when Garrett initially posted his IG post. I think a lot has changed since she made those comments since it appears she's moved out and Garrett will be having a change of address soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:31 am

wishesfireworks wrote:I never thought in a million years that they would break up. 2020 is a wild year for sure.based on sm activity it's not looking good, but you never know what's happening behind closed doors. There's immense pressure against Becca and she's damned if she leaves him and damned if she doesn't.

Dude. They are literally breaking up because it’s 2020. A politically active couple on extreme opposite ends of the spectrum is going to find this year challenging, to say the least.

Emily also had 2 broken engagements from this show, and then went on to find a guy that seems extremely well suited for her, with a life she always wanted. I am hoping for a similar happy ending for Becca. Smiley Bachelorettes tend to fall on their feet eventually.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 am

Rachel’s posted some messages she’s received from Garrett’s supporters today on her IG story. To no one’s surprise the messages include racial slurs.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:55 am

Just want to say something to all the Becca/Garrett fans. I know you all don't want to believe they are having trouble and (maybe) breaking up but please try and listen to all the signs so when/if the time does come of a break-up announcement you all won't be questioning why. I was there 5 years ago with Andi/Josh, all the signs were there months before but I didn't want to believe them and then the announcement came and I was like "what no!!" then fast forward 3 years the same thing was happening w/ Kaitlyn & Shawn but that time I was paying attention to all the signs even though I didn't want to believe it. Then they broke up and I was sad but not surprised. It will be hard but just know it will get better for both Becca and Garrett. Now if they do make it work with this time apart then great but whatever happens, happens. Sending you all group hug

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:38 am

I was a huge supporter of them together and never envisioned them ending things. But the evidence is clear they’ve parted ways.

I predict Becca to continue to stay relevant in BN with all the things she’s currently making $$ from. She will end up with a guy from this franchise because she will most likely stay in CA.

I predict Garrett to stay relevant and continue to build his networking in the fishing and hunting industry. He will end up with a girl that loves the outdoors as much as he does.... someone who has no ties to BN.

Side note: I used to think Ben/Lauren were the perfect match until Lauren met Chris Lane and I realized that he was such a better fit for her than Ben. I expect a year from now realizing that although Becca and Garrett made each other happy and I loved following their life together that they’re probably better matched with others....they just haven’t met that person yet.
JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:56 am

FMG2015 wrote:I was a huge supporter of them together and never envisioned them ending things. But the evidence is clear they’ve parted ways.

I predict Becca to continue to stay relevant in BN with all the things she’s currently making $$ from. She will end up with a guy from this franchise because she will most likely stay in CA.

I predict Garrett to stay relevant and continue to build his networking in the fishing and hunting industry. He will end up with a girl that loves the outdoors as much as he does.... someone who has no ties to BN.

Side note: I used to think Ben/Lauren were the perfect match until Lauren met Chris Lane and I realized that he was such a better fit for her than Ben. I expect a year from now realizing that although Becca and Garrett made each other happy and I loved following their life together that they’re probably better matched with others....they just haven’t met that person yet.
JMO.  
Very wise statement and not critical of either. Thank you for posting.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel’s posted some messages she’s received from Garrett’s supporters today on her IG story. To no one’s surprise the messages include racial slurs.

Disgusting. Some people can't have a normal exchange of opinions without including the ugly racial slurs and vocabulary with a lot of lies thrown in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Rachel’s posted some messages she’s received from Garrett’s supporters today on her IG story. To no one’s surprise the messages include racial slurs.

Disgusting. Some people can't have a normal exchange of opinions without including the ugly racial slurs and vocabulary with a lot of lies thrown in.

I like that Rachel included the IG names of the messengers. They aren’t innocents that require protecting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:34 pm

@notarose Yes me too, I forgot to mention that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:59 pm

I purposely have not posted in this thread as I hate how social media can harm people, especially when they are vulnerable. (Making the assumption that them not being together means they are vulnerable). I have no idea what the status of their relationship is and I just hope that they both find happiness, either alone or together. Not particularly invested in them as a couple but I think Becca is a firecracker.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom