SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 am

Agent99 wrote:I am looking forward to when this conversation airs.   It is doing my head in, cause I just don’t know why Brooke would be saying it. no idea

Because that's what it said in the script she was given? JMO Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I am looking forward to when this conversation airs.   It is doing my head in, cause I just don’t know why Brooke would be saying it. no idea

Because that's what it said in the script she was given?  JMO Hugesmile

Oh for sure cantstopl   I'm trying to remember other F3s and mostly they've been edited as not so much into the lead - Sam/Sarah, Richie/Olena, Matty/Tara.  It's been awkward but no real crying like Brooke (well, except for Ali laugh out loud)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Posting and thank you to the person who sent the link to sleuth in regards to possibly being a location for the piggy back ride SC in New Caledonia  yes  

https://www.noumeadiscovery.com/product/raft-trip-poindimie/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting and thank you to the person who sent the link to sleuth in regards to possibly being a location for the piggy back ride SC in New Caledonia  yes  

The vegetation is closer to the sc than anything else we've seen. Isn't that a repetition of Matty and Laura?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Agent99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Posting and thank you to the person who sent the link to sleuth in regards to possibly being a location for the piggy back ride SC in New Caledonia  yes  

The vegetation is closer to the sc than anything else we've seen.  Isn't that a repetition of Matty and Laura?  

laugh out loud i was just thinking the same thing! and imo if britts final date is shown the last shes f1.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

The vegetation is closer to the sc than anything else we've seen.  Isn't that a repetition of Matty and Laura?  

laugh out loud i was just thinking the same thing! and imo if britts final date is shown the last shes f1.

I definitely do not see the same picture because there is nothing even close to the piggyback. scratch no idea dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:38 pm

Definitely think it's similar (at least along that river bed somewhere). And the raft ride, if that's their date it wouldn't surprise me. It mentions fishing etc in that raft trip website which sounds very much like something Nick would do.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:16 pm

On a different note...

I'm pretty sure that the person Cass is talking to in this pic is Britt.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Cassbr10

Because it looks like Britt's hair on the night.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Gfz-8111

I think Cass is talking to Britt when she says "I don't know how to handle this situation" and they are talking about the fact that Cass and Nick have dated before the show. I think it's more than just Britt who is upset at this information. Sophie and Brooke probably are too.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:46 am

Outfits from the HTD preview:

Brooke & Nick Day
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3zKomCn
Britt & Nick Day
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 J8DwnDE
Sophie & Nick Day
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 BlPVFpd
Cass & Nick Day
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1idOx4D

Source: Tenplay

Dinner outfits coming up shortly...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:52 am

Brooke & Nick Dinner

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1AMnlY5

Britt Dinner

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 EHiZpdg

Nick Dinner

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 AaoqUef

Sophie & Nick Dinner (?)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 24Bq79y

Cass & Nick Dinner

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 NhjsnKF

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Thanks for the screencaps @Bobette. I forgot to do it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Last 2 SC can't be Cass and Nick dinner as he is wearing a different shirt

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF