SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:45 am

We knew it would be Jules but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... [pauses to notice how smoking hot Todd looks in that tux...] OOOOOOOOOOOO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:48 am

Sundy wrote:Damn you tptb no single date clue. Group date as sleuthed is the meet Ali’s closest speed dates. Someone, who is a front runner, does not impress

"Front runner" is Charlie's codeword after tonight's episode so "everything's not always a fairytale" quote incoming IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:49 am

Aww sad I liked Jules! Such a sweet guy imo. Would love to see him on BIP rather than the drama-fest types :yes:

Todd looks smoking hot Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f60d I'd F1 him from day one :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:54 am

Sundy wrote: Group date as sleuthed is the meet Ali’s closest speed dates. Someone, who is a front runner, does not impress

Definitely makes me think it is "frontrunner" Charlie  :uptonogood In the preview her sister is talking about someone and not liking them and Paddy basically saying someone not there for the right reasons (could be Charlie and Bill). I definitely think this is the beginning of the demise for Charlie  :stirthepot

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:55 am

Good to see Pete recycling a joke that was used about Jarrod last year  laugh out loud
Charlie is so tedious, the way he talks about Ali in his ITM's makes me feel yuk, like almost derogatory to her "oh Ali is so dumb, can't she see Bill is lying to her" (paraphrasing obviously)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:56 am

Sundy wrote:Damn you tptb no single date clue.

SD - either Taite or Todd. Given Taite got his stolen by Bill I can see Taite getting a SD (only other option is Todd) Maybe Todd gets SQT in Ep 6.

Per Ep 7, Todd gets a date likely in this episode (filming schedule fits best with Ep 7, latest is Ep 8).
AllAboutLove wrote:Episode 7

Speculated/sleuthed in filming shedule HERE that it could be Todd on the sportscar date (or latest in Ep 8 depending on when Ep 7 filmed) Leaning towards it being Todd's SD, especially given it's stated as romantic and is 3 days after Ep6 GD was filmed. Most likely it is a 2nd SD as Ep7 is when 2nd SDs started (if not intruders). Other option is someone else gets a 2nd SD in this episode - Taite, Charlie.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 44665800_10215474942100590_4426256122592100352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:31 pm

The best thing about last nights episode was Ivan blitzing whole avocados pip and all cantstoplrofl:hehehe:I. Am. Dead laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/i/events/1055030778722115584
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Sneaky peaky for tonight.  Methinks Charlie is about to come unstuck.

Source

ETA: Clearly they asked the correct question to Todd, being HOW ARE YOU STILL SINGLE?

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Just watching last night's episode now and the blender noises during Ali's conversation with Bill are SO FUNNY.  cantstopl

Clearly overlaid during post production but my hat is off to the sound editor.  Between this, the squeaks when Todd was getting out of the limo in his knight costume, and the grunts while Ivan was dancing, the sound has been top notch this season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:47 am

How the heck is Jules gone and there's a strange man wondering around the mansion impersonating a contestant...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:53 am

Perhaps I am the only one here who feels this way but I really don't like Taite. It is just a feeling that I experience when I look at his interactions online and on TV. Perhaps I am wrong about him but my impression of him is that he is not ready to settle down and is a bit shallow and not really genuine. I guess we will see when the show is over. Todd, on the other hand, is a darling! Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote: Group date as sleuthed is the meet Ali’s closest speed dates. Someone, who is a front runner, does not impress

Definitely makes me think it is "frontrunner" Charlie  :uptonogood In the preview her sister is talking about someone and not liking them and Paddy basically saying someone not there for the right reasons (could be Charlie and Bill). I definitely think this is the beginning of the demise for Charlie  :stirthepot

I agree. Could be either Bill or Charlie. They’re fairly interchangeable at this point. Isn’t it interesting that in Episode 1 and 2, they were both showcased? Front and centered in all of the drama and Ali drinking their Koolaid.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie