SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Note: Intruders arrived in Ep5 for past seasons that had intruders (Georgia and Sophie). So if there are intruders then likely they will arrive this episode. It's possible there may not be intruders this season. 

Week 3: Ep 5 & 6

Episode 5 (Wed Oct 24) - Yet to air (will update once aired) 
Synopsis: Ali has made no secret that she sees children in her future. Wondering who will be her perfect match, she invites the Bachelors on a group date to discover how they bond with little ones.
*filmed possibly week of July 16 - July 20+
DD = Bill and Ivan (Ivan not in F10 so leaves? - possible that 2on1 could be in Ep6?)
GD (filmed July 19) = 6 men (Todd, Taite, Charlie, Dan, Peter, Rob) parenting theme group date at Galston; challenge involved the suitors demonstrating their parenting abilities with a bunch of kids. First the suitors had to put together a kids bike as the anxious youngsters waiting impatiently for the moment to ride their new bikes. Next Ali refereed while the guys played a game of football with the kids (here)
SQT/SD ???=
RC = 10 men remaining

Episode 6 (Thurs Oct 25) - Yet to air (will update once aired) 
Synopsis: With Ali keen to change her ways and not fall in love so fast, she decides she needs some help to see who is being true to their word and who is telling her what she wants to hear.
*filmed possibly week of July 20 - July 25+
SD = Taite or Todd ????? (see below for possible option for Todd)
GD (filmed July 24) = 10 men on group date where she gets help from her sister and friend who rate the men (Taite, Todd, Bill, Dan, Rob, Charlie, Daniel, Peter, Danny, Paddy); Ali's sister and friend at the bette mansion (here, here)

Note:  SD for Todd likely in either Ep6 or Ep7 (likely Ep 7)
SD (filmed July 27) =  Todd = at a Mosman residence with sweeping views of Sydney Harbour; matrix media timestamp is July 27, DM says Wednesday which was July 25; thus filming dates could be different than what is listed on matrix (here); for timeline comparison, Matty J had his 1st SD in Ep6 just less than a month from filming (here) which mean if Todd's date is a SD then it is similar in timeline. It's possible if Todd gets an earlier SD (fencing SCs, Cinderella SCs etc) that this could be a 2nd SD and in Ep7

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Note: 
- Episode 7 is when 2nd SDs began for Georgia's season (Sophie's in Ep 8, Stu/Intruder got Ep 7 SD)
- There should be 12 episodes this season so will be working backwards as well for FRC Episode 12 (Bette AU seasons Wiki)

Will be updating and tying into filming schedule 

Week 4: Ep 7 & 8

Episode 7 (Wed Oct 31) - Yet to air (will update once aired)
Synopsis: Ali is starting to separate the men from the boys. One lucky bachelor gets to enjoy a romantic single date, and later on a group date, the boys must pull out their smoothest moves (link)
*filmed possibly week of July 24+ - July 27?+/-*
2nd SD? (filmed July 27) = spec/sleuthed as Todd = in sport car and at a Mosman residence with sweeping views of Sydney Harbour (here). If not Ep 7 then has to be Ep 8. Other likely options: Taite, Charlie with possible Rob, Bill
GD =

Episode 8 (Thurs Nov 1) - Yet to air (will update once aired)
Synopsis: TBA
*filmed possibly week of July 27+ - Aug?
2nd SDs = Likely options: Taite, Charlie, Bill, possibly Rob (Todd if he doesn't get SD in Ep 7)
RC = minimum 5 men remain

Week 5: Ep 9 & 10  

Episode 9 (Wed Nov 7) - Yet to air (will update once aired)
*filmed possibly week of Aug?-Aug?*
2nd SDs = Likely options: Taite, Todd, Charlie, Rob, Bill
RC = 4 men remain for HTDs 

Episode 10 (Thurs Nov 8) - Yet to air (will update once aired)
HTDs = F4 men speculated/sleuthed to be Todd, Taite, and possibly Rob, Charlie, or Bill (see SC thread)
HTD = Todd
HTD = Taite
HTD = 
HTD = 

Week 6: Ep 11 & 12 (finale week) 

Episode 11 (Wed Nov 14) - Yet to air (will update once aired)
FDs = F3 men sleuthed/speculated to be Todd, Taite and possibly Rob or Charlie or Bill (see SC thread, F1-F4 thread)
FD = Todd 
FD = Taite
FD =   

Episode 12 (Thurs Nov 15) - Yet to air (will update once aired)
*filmed possibly week of end Aug?- Sep 5+/- (Sep 3 earliest SM activity for Ali, Taite and Todd SM activity Sep 6/7)*
Finale week MTP/LCD = F2 sleuthed/speculated to be Todd and Taite (per SC thread, F1-F4 thread) 
FRC = sleuthed/speculated that F1=Taite; F2=Todd

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:52 am

Ivan and Bill on the DD/2on1 (filmed July 18; Ivan eliminated) which is 9 days before Todd's sportscar/balcony bts date (filmed July 27).

Based on the filming dates, unless he gets SQT this week, Todd's sportscar date is likely a 2nd SD in Ep 7 (or 8) and he gets a SD in Ep 5 or 6 (spec/sleuthed to possibly be Cinderella date). Ep 7 is when past 2nd SDs began and if Todd gets a SD in Ep 5/6 then it makes sense for his 2nd SD to be Ep 7 (or later) and closer together (like Matty J's). Could be possible Todd gets SQT from the GD in Ep 5 or 6. 

If filming for Ep 5 was July 18-20 then Ep 6 would be 3+ days July 20-July24+ (July 24 is Ep6 GD). So Todd's Sportscar date filmed July 27 --  likely in Ep 7 or Ep 8 at latest (for comparison, MattyJ had Ep6 1st SD and Ep8 2nd SD; Todd could have Ep5 and Ep7 or the same as MattyJ).

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 44617894_10215474758215993_6952642485524889600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Ivan and Bill on DD/2on1. Ivan eliminated on DD. 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I0000o3x29aJKYSA  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I00006bxEdghjcy8  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I000076.xQUn0vAU 
18 JULY 2018 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA 
SPOILER ALERT
Bachelorette Ali Oetjen pictured on set at the old Porteno restaurant in Surry Hills where she met two suitors Ivan and Bill for a double date. Later in the evening the losing suitor Ivan was driven away looking crest fallen and emotional in a limousine.

source

Taite likely gets the other SD this week or at minimum SQT (seems like it would be planned for Taite and then Todd to get a date and near each other) 

This also means bts pics for Bill dancing may be a 2nd SD for him or part of a GD. It depends how many SDs they have this season. Will need to sleuth SCs for Bill and Charlie to see if they could have 2nd SDs. Most SCs for Todd, Taite, Charlie, and Bill and Rob have remaining amount the same.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Trying to figure out the filming schedule and if there are discrepancies (extended filming? stopped filming, reshoots? something else?)  question

Ep7 RC = filmed ~July 27. Todd's date was the same as CP (unless they had him and Ali walk in their new clothes the next day). It seems more likely that it was that night.

Ep8 RC = filming max 3 days so RC would be ~Aug 1 (if they had the weekend off)

Ep9 RC = filmed 2 days so RC ~Aug 3 (Taite's SD was same day as CP/RC) 

Ep10/HTDs/F4 RC = filmed the week of Aug 4-10 so RC ~Aug 10

Ep11/FDs/F3 RC= filmed week of Aug 11-15 so RC ~Aug 15 (if around Sydney area, 3 FDs and CP ~ 4 days filming max)

Ep12/LCDs/MTP/FRC = filmed week of Aug 16-23 so FRC should be max ~Aug 23 (traveling for two contestants in NT over a week is more than max time they take)

Now we know that media has also reported that FRC was early September. This coincides when Ali and Todd and Taite were back on SM (Sep5-7). 

BUT, this is 2 weeks more when the typical filming schedule should be. Took longer days off between filming? Or something else?  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Trying to figure out the filming schedule and if there are discrepancies (extended filming? stopped filming, reshoots? something else?)  question

Ep7 RC = filmed ~July 27. Todd's date was the same as CP (unless they had him and Ali walk in their new clothes the next day). It seems more likely that it was that night.

Ep8 RC = filming max 3 days so RC would be ~Aug 1 (if they had the weekend off)

Ep9 RC = filmed 2 days so RC ~Aug 3 (Taite's SD was same day as CP/RC) 

Ep10/HTDs/F4 RC = filmed the week of Aug 4-10 so RC ~Aug 10

Ep11/FDs/F3 RC= filmed week of Aug 11-15 so RC ~Aug 15 (if around Sydney area, 3 FDs and CP ~ 4 days filming max)

Ep12/LCDs/MTP/FRC = filmed week of Aug 16-23 so FRC should be max ~Aug 23 (traveling for two contestants in NT over a week is more than max time they take)

Now we know that media has also reported that FRC was early September. This coincides when Ali and Todd and Taite were back on SM (Sep5-7). 

BUT, this is 2 weeks more when the typical filming schedule should be. Took longer days off between filming? Or something else?  Suspect

Yes, and wasn't Taite back on Facebook later than Ali? Is it possible that they let Ali use her mobile earlier? I am so confused :s

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Hmmmm @AllAboutLove. Sounds a bit fishy to me????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 pm

@Popcorn For All I sleuthed Taite's IG activity. He was back on his IG ~Sept 6 liking things and following other accts. He updated his FB and was tagged in a IG pic with his friend the next week. Todd was on around Sept 6/7. Ali could have had her phone. I remember she liked something the end of Aug and also Sep 3)

@Sundy yes it's fishy. Mostly because there were no intruders this season and no International travel and yet they filmed longer than the seasons that had intruders and international travel. I can see a week discrepancy for media pics or whatever. But 2 weeks discrepancy is very odd to me  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 pm

There was something somewhere reported about Ali and Nick being in meetings together after she wrapped up filming. Have network 10 had damage control meetings in the past? Maybe both did have unhappy endings and needed to be coached through?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:02 am

spangler wrote:There was something somewhere reported about Ali and Nick being in meetings together after she wrapped up filming. Have network 10 had damage control meetings in the past? Maybe both did have unhappy endings and needed to be coached through?

Do you have a link for this? This is the first I am hearing of this and post-filming (so Sept?). Nick was traveling a lot during August month I think and September so not sure. I am sure they talk to their leads and coach them but not sure they'd have in-person meetings with both?

If she did have a meeting I am not sure it would impact the filming schedule since the discrepancy of 2 weeks I doubt a meeting would be that long.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:17 am

I cant remember who posted it but it was someone on either Ali's thread or Nick's thread during his season airing saying he was in Adelaide and they were both in a meeting with someone...

Could the discrepancy be linked to re-films - for example, it's just been sleuthed that Bill's SQT may have been filmed at a different time, and in Melbourne...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 am

@spangler could definitely be the case but it would't take 2 weeks for that. Yeah there could be reshoots or something that happened. Even then though that wouldn't account for 2 weeks. Hmmm. Maybe it was a culmination of things throughout that time or something else that delayed some filming.

I wonder if Taite wanted to leave or something. I rembember Sasha left and didn't want to go back to the show and the show had to convince him and they stopped filming for a few days because of it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:33 am

spangler wrote:I cant remember who posted it but it was someone on either Ali's thread or Nick's thread during his season airing saying he was in Adelaide and they were both in a meeting with someone...

Could the discrepancy be linked to re-films - for example, it's just been sleuthed that Bill's SQT may have been filmed at a different time, and in Melbourne...

Yes, Spangler, I think I saw that comment as well. Perhaps it was in the comments section of a Daily Mail article?

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Bobette
AllAboutLove
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum