SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For those wanting to watch the recent eps from this week: Ep 5 & 6, they are embedded in the Viewing Links thread and links as well just in case

To watch ep 5 & 6: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4916p12-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1358050

Thanks so much @Allaboutlove for posting these links. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Next week Eps 7 & 8:

Episode 7 description
- SD speculated/sleuthed in filming schedule it could be Todd on the sportscar date (or latest in Ep 8 depending on when Ep 7 filmed). Will need to check with SCs in Screencap Thread here for SCs from S7 preview

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 44665800_10215474942100590_4426256122592100352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Episode 8 description
- SD works up a sweat? Charlie boxing date? Todd fencing? I could see Charlie with a 2nd SD boxing (and paddleboarding is HTD) since he got the first date of the season likely he'd get a 2nd SD earlier question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 43680959_10215483311749826_712716034263482368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
http://www.freeview.com.au/tv-guide/

@Imp I think they're perfect for each other and since before the season aired and still now I still believe he's the only one that could be a real world match. I hope it works out for them yes

@LoveDovez most welcome yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Imp wrote:I really liked the Taite date, it was so sweet! What a great way to get to know someone. And their connection seemed more sincere than the previous single dates we've seen. Ali seemed more comfortable and Taite didn't look at her like she was just a new Barbie doll. I could get on board for this pairing!

IA I liked this date because I felt Ali was at her most natural and comfortable. She also said she felt that it could work out after the show in the real world which is not something we have heard during the previous SDs this season and leads me to believe they had some really good chat that we missed out on.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:30 am

I hope I am on the right thread, but I just came to tell you all, that The Bachelorette has posted this week's insider guide, and it was so much fun! Everyone is complaining of course, because the editors left out the best bits! Someone commented that the editors really seem to underestimate the audience's intelligence if they assume that the public is more interested in Charlie's stupidity than on real interactions between Ali and the contestants. I Oh, and they show a very cheeky side of Daniel, I cannot believe they haven't shown that, seriously! That guy seems like fun! If you haven't watched it take a look Smiley I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Smiley thumbsup

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:17 am

Sundy wrote:I think you can fork it. Please spare Todd

Finally got chance to watch their date - Yup, fully forked, IMO. :yes:

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:44 am

Posting here and credit to @Bobette for noting the change in description for Ep7  yes

Definitely think this ties to Todd and goes along with the Ep7 preview with Osher narrating there's a new contender/frontrunner and cameras panning to Todd. Per SC Sleuthing thread looks like he'll be getting a lot time and focus in this ep. Yay!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 44886091_10215502120940044_5035047348590346240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
http://www.freeview.com.au/tv-guide/
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia
https://www.ebroadcast.com.au/tv/
https://tenplay.com.au/tv-guide
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:59 am

Vogue wrote:I hope I am on the right thread, but I just came to tell you all, that The Bachelorette has posted this week's insider guide, and it was so much fun! Everyone is complaining of course, because the editors left out the best bits! Someone commented that the editors really seem to underestimate the audience's intelligence  if they assume that the public is more interested in Charlie's stupidity than on real interactions between Ali and the contestants. I Oh, and they show a very cheeky side of Daniel, I cannot believe they haven't shown that, seriously! That guy seems like fun! If you haven't watched it take a look Smiley I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Smiley thumbsup
 Wish I was able to watch but I so agree it's very frustrating how the show leaves out the best parts! hissyfit Like the flash mob dance the guys did. I'd much rather see that fun stuff than Charlie and his ott petty drama with Bill :yes: I think that's what made Georgia's season so great is they showed those fun moments! The guys making up a song and singing it to her, cooking fun things, the top 5 writing the song/rap and recording it, and many other fun moments that were showcased. Now they skip it for manufactured drama hmmm Grrr... drama like Charlie is B-O-R-I-N-G  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 am

Hello Todd indeed   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f60d  Yay! cheerleader  Looks like my filming schedule sleuthing was correct and Todd's SD is the sportscar one with the activity part (Todd disrobing) per SCs sleuthing

source

Will post some SCs in the SC thread for other sleuthing

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:49 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:45 am

Snap @AllAboutLove I was just trying to work out how to bring that over. Who is in the towel?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:55 am

cantstopl My favourite part about that promo is there's still absolutely no context for Todd stripping off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:57 am

@Sundy not sure who is in the towel or if it is a towel? I made some SCs and lightened the exposure so will post in SC thread yes

@Bobette no context needed eyedrool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy not sure who is in the towel or if it is a towel? I made some SCs and lightened the exposure so will post in SC thread yes

@Bobette no context needed eyedrool

I was just doing the same.  laugh out loud  It almost looks like a flag, or a doona? Will continue discussion on SC thread....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie