SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:34 am

Bobette wrote:

Source
Word
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:35 am

I think Taites level of commitment will never extend past a month by month gym membership
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:37 am

Dear Ali,

I respectfully suggest that feeling scared of someone is not a good reason to date them. Repeat, NOT a good reason.

Sincerely,
Bobette.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:37 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ali's ears pricked up massively when Bill said he would close his business and move to Adelaide. I can see Taite not wanting to move being the "official" reason they give when they break up

Exactly like Sasha/F1. Sam chased Sasha too and he was going to leave during filming and not come back (he actually did leave but was talked in to going back). I see the same with Taite. Will use distance as an excuse like Sasha did too. Didn't someone post about Taite flirting sup a storm with women at a club recently? Same thing with Sasha. Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:38 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 am

Rose order- Todd, Charlie, Bill, Taite
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 am

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING???

I didn't know the circus was in town.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:44 am

rotfl THAT OUTFIT!!! I absolutely cannot deal. The stylist hates her. HATES HER. It's the only possible explanation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:44 am

Bills parents are overseas. The German IG friend of Taites makes an appearance hoogenhofen man. Charlie’s paddleboarding is HTD and there is a cap of Ali jumping up onto Todd but it was too quick to see if it was the one we have the cap for

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:45 am

Sundy wrote:I think Taites level of commitment will never extend past a month by month gym membership

cantstopl Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 3806527698 rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 am

Ali is wearing red coat at Charlie’s HTD.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:49 am

Sundy wrote:Bills parents are overseas. The German IG friend of Taites makes an apparance hoogenhofen man. Charlie’s paddleboarding is HTD and there is a cap of Ali jumping up onto Todd but it was too quick to see if it was the one we have the cap for

So Bill is no family and that's why his ex is there? Then FD is dancing.

Taite's friend Philip who Ali also follows and who he was with at the races. Makes me think he was posting deliberately so Ali could see the posts.

Charlie paddle boarding we sleuthed for HTD. Then is dismissed at RC.

Todd with Ali jumping up on him (the carriage) like we first originally speculated? Or a different time (if it's same then I'll just stick to my original thoughts as those are ending up more correct laugh out loud ) FD then Cinderella date

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie