SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:14 am

Sleuth and discuss screencaps here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:16 am

Bro Code Trailer.  Help me out here.  WHO'S IN THE KILT!?   question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0W34K4e
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* XSBIsHN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:32 pm

IMO it's The same guy third from the left bottom row

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:19 pm

From the official pic just released, his name's Cheyne and it doesn't look like he lasts long.  I blame the hair not the kilt (can't see it being Ali's cup of tea).  laugh out loud Good on him for rocking a kilt though - he wears it well IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* IQaYVve

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DZil7n8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:22 am

Screencaps are up on the no discussion thread - feel free to bring over to discuss.  

I agree re: what you said about Rob being in Melbourne @Sundy.  There's actually a LOT of SCs for Rob - If they want Todd for next Lead and have him leave at F3 instead of going the Matty J heartbroken F2 route, Rob would be my 2nd guess for F2.

It looks like Charlie only gets one single date but there are a lot of SCs of him in different suits at cocktail parties so I think he probably stays around till F5/6 at least for bad boy drama. Nothing at all of Lambchops so no singles for him it seems.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:26 am

I am wondering if these SCs of Todd and Ali in the water are in Perth? HTD maybe? The water alone reminds me a LOT of Richie and Sam's SCs when he took her to the water on his HTD  question The color of the water isn't very blue-ish either. Perth does have water this color.

Bobette wrote:From the pre-season sneak peak here

Todd

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CoNbimV

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G8xwNeM

This one makes me think of HTD greeting or later in filming (usually Bette AU running up and onto the guy happens later in the season - FD or LCD?) 

ETA: the warmer clothes (jacket) is making me lean to HTD or FD. For LCD they'd likely go out of country and someplace warmer for F2 finale (MTP LCD FRC) - do we know where finale for F2 is filmed this season? question  

Definitely think it's more intimate greeting than just at a date so I'd say at least HTD/F4 and could be F3/FD since fantasy dates for Bette AU are in Australia so they'd usually wear more clothes. 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rl6Ji1o

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 am

@Bobette  :Thanktwo for the SCs. IA about Rob at F2 if it's not Todd. I wonder about Bill as well. Need more SCs to see who has more and location for them. 

If they went out the country like they usually do for F2 then that will be seen in SCs (more tropical location usually)

Bill's SC I was wondering about the flowers? Looks tropical a bit? Could be non-F2 related and just flowers somewhere else? Dressed in t-shirt (warmer??)

He looks nervous though, typical for MTP. Doesn't have a ton more other SCs though so I'd lean nay for going that far and not as much press or push by the show like Todd has

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Lqyjk78

Bobette sc https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4917-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1355611

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 am

Yes, Ali & Todd seem very *familiar* with each other in these pics - HTD a definite possibility IMO.

ETA @AllAboutLove Bill would be F4/F5 for me, depending on how quickly they got rid of Charlie.

I'm thinking it's probably:

Taite F1
Todd/Rob F2/F3
Bill/Charlie F4/F5
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 am

What about the tropical flowers in the background of Bill's SC? He's also dressed in a t-shirt. Usually F2 go out of the country to a warm place and dressed in short sleeves etc for warmer weather.

This SC of Taite the water color looks similar to Todd's. So if they are similar locations then maybe dates or could be LCD they go somewhere with water this color? Any ideas for out of country location for finale F2?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BU8BGZf
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4917-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1355605
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:49 am

No idea about FRC location - maybe @Sundy has heard something on the grapevine?  

Production went completely off the radar from Todd's car date onwards - IMO DM snaffled all the paparazzo pics and have them locked away somewhere till it suits them for the pics to "surface".  :angryemotion

I hear what you're saying about the flowers but I really can't see Bill getting further than F4/F5 so most possibly just misleading set dressing.  Would definitely not be the first time I've been wrong though.

ETA:  Rob, Taite & Bill are all from Vic, Taite F1 IMO and it looks from SCs like Rob gets a HTD so I'm thinking Bill may go at F5 and Charlie potentially gets a hometown in Syd otherwise that's THREE HTDs in Melb.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:58 am

Haven’t heard anything yet about the finale. But those appear To be Australian natives in the finale backdrop yeah?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 am

@Bobette are your DMs open? If not AAL incoming
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking