SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:59 pm

There is a super long promo just gone up on Facebook, can't bring it over as I'm at work, sorry! It shows Ali losing it at the FRC, presumably after she's let the F2 go. Lotsa lovely screencaps in there!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:06 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:There is a super long promo just gone up on Facebook, can't bring it over as I'm at work, sorry! It shows Ali losing it at the FRC, presumably after she's let the F2 go. Lotsa lovely screencaps in there!

Thanks for the tip off @Dirty Street Pie thumbsup

I can't embed it either - possibly because I don't have a FB account. Can someone else try?

Here's the link:https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/357702941443747/?type=2&theater

I can screencap from the FB page so will do that now. I'm jealous she gets to kiss Hot Todd. laugh out loud

ETA: This from Twitter

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:12 am

No, the Facebook one is very different to that one, it's more like the season promo you get at the beginning of the first Ep, but it seems longer than that as well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 am

The only screencap we need. Who is this and who is the voice saying goodbye. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 85ff1410

Source the bachelorette fb account. I will bring the others over into the Scala thread at 4pm when I get home. Fair to say Todd and Taite are the final two. Cmiiw but Taite comes across as the ‘bad’ choice in the promo

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:No, the Facebook one is very different to that one, it's more like the season promo you get at the beginning of the first Ep, but it seems longer than that as well.

Yes sorry I realised it's different one and edited my post - I can't embed either (maybe can't without an account?).  They'll probably put it up on Twitter shortly so will keep checking.  

It looks SO GOOD!  Todd definitely goes far - broken hearted F2 IMO.

Sundy wrote:I will bring the others over into the Scala thread at 4pm when I get home. Fair to say Todd and Taite are the final two. Cmiiw but Taite comes across as the ‘bad’ choice in the promo

Definitely agree with the bold and I'll say again what I've said previously - IMO TPTB are trolling their own Lead this season and Ali might not come out smelling of roses IMO.  

WTF is that all about with Osher asking if she's sure she's making the right decision!!!  Looks like it's potentially less about Taite/Ali and more about promoting Todd as next Lead (she says, hopefully....)

ETA: So shall I leave the screencaps to you @Sundy?  Don't want to double up and I'm meant to be working but happy to help if you need.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 am

TPTB is really going to answer my wishes this season and MattyJ (my verb for getting that slowburn heartbreak genuine ready for love edit) Todd. I have been hoping for that since I saw him and to think it may come true   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 1f60d 

I'm all for Todd. I'll be a broken record throughout the season saying it but I will buy what TPTB's selling. More Todd yes please thank you  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:TPTB is really going to answer my wishes this season and MattyJ (my verb for getting that slowburn heartbreak genuine ready for love edit) Todd. I have been hoping for that since I saw him and to think it may come true   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 1f60d 

I'm all for Todd. I'll be a broken record throughout the season saying it but I will buy what TPTB's selling. More Todd yes please thank you  Praying

Agreed - they have my permission to MattyJ the heck out of him. cantstopl

He's so young to be a Lead but seems more mature than Matty was in many ways so gimme gimme gimme. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 am

Sounds like they will give the edit they gave Georgia with Lee so they can prop up their next lead like they did Matty J. Hey it worked out for G/Lee and for MattyJ  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 4256136633 Both still with their F1s and success stories so far and living together. 

So I can see that formula being something they go to to ensure they get a returnee Bach lead after celebrity failure/dud Nick (I called that one before his season even started cheeky ) 

Always thought that was the plan - that they'll go with a returnee from this season for next Bach lead. I'm all for Todd!  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:47 am

Sounds good to me @AllAboutLove.  

Osher asking the Lead if they're "sure" is a first AFAIK and to put that in the PROMO is setting up from the very beginning that Ali's going to make the "wrong" choice IMO and that the "better" man will be free and single at the end of the season...

...just when they're casting for Bach 2019 so that works out nicely.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:54 am

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:57 am

Nice one thanks @Agent99 thumbsup

Another thing I just noticed: Osher saying "will her judgment let her down?"  That will IMO probably relate to Mr [not so] Perfect Charlie but could also be foreshadowing her "incorrect" final choice - if they really want to throw her under the bus.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 am

OMG I just saw the preview! 

Todd is the thumbnail they use for the video and he is all over that preview! 

Ahhh it looks so good! I am so excited. 

Wow she is sobbing her eyes out at that RC (FRC?). 

Who says "Goodbye" Is that TODD. My sweet Prince Charming. How dare she laugh out loud 

But seriously yes yes yes. Bring on the season  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess