SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:39 am

@AllAboutLove oh good point about sunset fencing

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:Yeah... Cinderella works well with carriage Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

But he welcomed her with one... she may not have arrived with one on the dirt....

ETA: prods would make sure to help him to find everything since they scripted and planed activities in all the big cities imo..... no way prods did not know he would arrive in knight at meet and greet...

How do we know he welcomed her with a carriage?

My point is that if he had the carriage he'd be by the carriage and she'd be running towards him towards the carriage not away from the carriage. Because she is running away from the carriage towards him it makes me think she came with the carriage.

She jumped in his arms a la monkey... I never saw that move to say goodbye or in a middle of a date dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Unless the sun set in August in Perth is earlier in the day? around 4pm or so? Any Aussies know what time the sun usually sets there?  question

Definitely not @AllAboutLove - sunset in Perth is "normal" time - about 6:30-7pm at that time of year.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:42 am

The carriage is behind him on his left and she arrived toward him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Unless the sun set in August in Perth is earlier in the day? around 4pm or so? Any Aussies know what time the sun usually sets there?  question

Definitely not @AllAboutLove - sunset in Perth is "normal" time - about 6:30-7pm at that time of year.

So northern territories? Or Sydney? I think Sydney looks way more plausible imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:45 am

So for me

2nd date: fencing Sydney
Hometown: carriage
F3: Cinderella
FS: waterfall... and adrenaline activity

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:46 am

HEA wrote:She jumped in his arms a la monkey... I never saw that move to say goodbye or in a middle of a date  
Monkey jump/running into arms is not just HTD.

Ali has done the monkey jump and jumped into arms at the beginning of a date. She literally did that at the beginning of her date with Taite when outdoors.

In the SC with the carriage once again she is outdoors and running towards Todd (she away from the carriage which makes me think she came on it).  So I don't rule out that she jumps on Todd at the beginning of a date (2nd or FD) with him.

Ali doing monkey jump onto Taite at beginning of their SD when outdoors
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 45581124_10215559195886882_145657339033157632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc tenplay.com

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:46 am

I think they stayed around Sydney for FS

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:46 am

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

So northern territories? Or Sydney? I think Sydney looks way more plausible imo

There is absolutely no way anyone in their right mind would be wearing a leather jacket in NT during the heat of the day, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:47 am

@AllAboutLove I am confused here

I think Ali run the same way with Todd... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:50 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

yes  TY! @Bobette

So that to me is NSW and I think likely Ep9 or Ep11 for FD.

Agree @Bobette :yes: No way it is LCD in the NT. Neither of them will be wearing jackets there nor will they be fencing laugh out loud They're in the water making out instead topless shots galore as the audience requested :gotcha:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:She jumped in his arms a la monkey... I never saw that move to say goodbye or in a middle of a date  
Monkey jump/running into arms is not just HTD.

Ali has done the monkey jump and jumped into arms at the beginning of a date. She literally did that at the beginning of her date with Taite when outdoors.

I get the impression Ali monkey jumps often. Wouldn't be surprised to see her greet a friend that way when meeting for coffee on a Tuesday morning. She's like a hyperactive 4 year old. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking