SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:05 am

CalJacob8 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Colton is back on SM.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Db428410
It’s nearly 6am in Spain. That is an odd time to hop back on to social media unless he getting up early to leave on flight. Does this mean if he picked someone they would still be having there extra days together after filming wrapped? If he’s with his F1 it be odd to get back on social media at 6am. Do the leads usually get back on social media during there extra days with there F1 after filming?

I don't remember the lead doing it but I remember Garrett taking down that gun link off his Instagram a day or two after the frc. Garrett and Becca said they got 2-3 together after their frc so I guess they get their phones back fairly fast. Not going to think anything of this until further proof.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:09 am

If Colton didn't pick anyone and was sad, I doubt that he'd be on SM this soon. I don't have any proof. Hope those that sleuth are able to get some info. Thanks! All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:29 am

suzq wrote: If Colton didn't pick anyone and was sad, I doubt that he'd be on SM this soon.  I don't have any proof.  Hope those that sleuth are able to get some info.  Thanks!  All  JMO.
I agree he probably wouldn’t be on SM that quickly after especially since he wasn’t back on SM for almost a week after Becca eliminated him. Also if he really didn’t pick anyone I doubt he would like pictures of couples on IG so soon. Now that I’ve taken a deep look into things, I think i might have thought the worst to fast.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Remember this is Colton, who loves SM.  He also loves Jason (I do too, still not over TPTB’s decision, but I digress), and that was sweet to see that Colton’s first IG comment was on Jason’s most recent post and Jason’s warm response was nice too (anything Jason, swoon . . . But I digress ... again). 

So I think you have to factor in who Colton is in all this and I think it’s a sign that he’s happy that he’s posting.  I also think that as SM becomes more and more a part of the fabric of life, people will get on it sooner.  Particularly for leads who are 26 years old.  You really can’t compare to a lead from 2-3 years ago b/c SM is even more embedded in our lives now.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Db428410

Interesting! Were any of his F3 women appearing to be active around the same time. Or were all 3 still quiet?

Maybe this is the season the lead gets rejected by his final two women? Haha
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:20 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Interesting! Were any of his F3 women appearing to be active around the same time. Or were all 3 still quiet?

Maybe this is the season the lead gets rejected by his final two women? Haha
Tayshia has had some small SM changes over the past few days, I think she was maybe F3. There is definitely something odd going on. The FCR happened 2 days earlier then we had on our schedule. My guess is the F3 or F2 left on there own or Colton eliminated one of them early enough to where they could have the FRC 2 days earlier.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I would be interested to see what kind of reply tweets they got after posting the video?? Could be the reason why they deleted it question

LoF - absolutely love your Avatar. My favorite Royal couple.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:55 pm

ETA:

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 43984374_726284804411650_5625609891302594001_n
coltonunderwood Spoiler alert: I’m back
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:59 pm

I think he’s back as in he has his phone back but I don’t think he is back in the USA yet because I feel like if he was he would have posted something on his IG story by now. I think he’s still in Spain with his F1.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Is anyone else confused by this finale filming timeline? If Colton picked someone and they got engaged on the 15th. The lead usually stay 2-3days extra with there F1. It’s only the 17th and colton posted a throwback picture of him and he dogs say he was about to see them. That means he basically spent 1 extra day with his F1. How is Colton heading home or almost home already?

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:39 pm

maybe he let f2 go early and it was only f1 that met his parents?? like a Des season?? no idea scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom