SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 DvmfeMJUUAEznJ3
CallMeCourt @callmecourt27
Twinning? #TheBachelor @TheBachelorTV pic.twitter.com/V1Ysth7bUk
https://mobile.twitter.com/callmecourt27
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:03 am

So, according to RS, 3 of the spoiled F4 are “likable”. Counting on that to carry this season.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Friday, January 11
Live with Kelly and RyanKeegan-Michael Key, Colton Underwood, Maria Loi
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg just now briefly interviewed Colton on New Year's Rockin' Eve show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Aria wrote:I think the engagement thing was just an excuse, considering she was (allegedly) discussing being the Bachelorette with Caelynn. So she was cool getting engaged 6 months later, but not right now? Sure.... I think she just underestimated Colton's investment in her and now she's stuck.

At least that's the vibe I get right now. It'll be interesting to follow their relationship as the show airs.

IMO.

I want to see how this plays out, but I think it's possible to be both interested in the lead AND also in possibly being the Bachelorette. I don't think it has to be either/or. Both possibilities are on the table, and most of that is out of their hands anyway.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Aria wrote:I think the engagement thing was just an excuse, considering she was (allegedly) discussing being the Bachelorette with Caelynn. So she was cool getting engaged 6 months later, but not right now? Sure.... I think she just underestimated Colton's investment in her and now she's stuck.

At least that's the vibe I get right now. It'll be interesting to follow their relationship as the show airs.

IMO.

I want to see how this plays out, but I think it's possible to be both interested in the lead AND also in possibly being the Bachelorette. I don't think it has to be either/or. Both possibilities are on the table, and most of that is out of their hands anyway.

Timing, I think, matters. If the convo is from early in the season then that has less impact than if it’s midway or more and appears to contradict things either say or do with Colton.

The franchise has reached the point IMO where reasons to go on the show are:
possibility of being next lead, meeting more than 1 guy on next BIP which means having to be on Bach first, travel, make new friends, be on tv, for fun/adventure, show up an ex, future shilling income,... and maybe fall in love. A combo of some or all depending on the cast member. 
It is what it is.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:13 am

notarose wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

IMO.

Timing, I think, matters. If the convo is from early in the season then that has less impact than if it’s midway or more and appears to contradict things either say or do with Colton.

The franchise has reached the point IMO where reasons to go on the show are:
possibility of being next lead, meeting more than 1 guy on next BIP which means having to be on Bach first, travel, make new friends, be on tv, for fun/adventure, show up an ex, future shilling income,... and maybe fall in love. A combo of some or all depending on the cast member. 
It is what it is.

Yeah, you're right, timing is EVERYTHING. Just as a reminder, the Bachelorette convo between Cassie and Caelynn happened two episodes prior to HTD in Vietnam.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-colton-underwood-fantasy-suite-dates-virginity/

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-colton-underwood-undeniably-myself/

https://abc7news.com/entertainment/colton-talks-about-meeting-30-women-on-the-bachelor/5004132/

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/bachelor-sneak-peek-contestant-asks-colton-underwood-virginity/story?id=60037956

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/bachelor-colton-underwood-challenged-women-put-pressure-night/story?id=60115144
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Dv6MWqvUUAUncmj
Good Morning America @GMA
.@michaelstrahan takes a look at @colton’s journey to get to @BachelorABC. gma.abc/2LL2HDb pic.twitter.com/LGEyNqFvA9
https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA/media/grid?idx=18
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Dv8B0NJUUAAT-ls
Access @accessonline
#TheBachelor's Colton Underwood is dishing on the fantasy suite and his friendship with ex tia Booth
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:09 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Dv7hyN1XQAEd6lM
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Good morning, @colton! We can’t wait to see your journey begin! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/JWG6uIDOlR
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/media/grid?idx=1
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Dv6ezMpU8AADAwR
Good Morning America @GMA
.@BachelorABC's @colton wants to be challenged' after women 'put the pressure on' first night of #TheBachelor. gma.abc/2RrdGqF pic.twitter.com/fQuRDzLC45
https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA/status/1080576970105204743?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Dv8GBwdW0AANeFv
Colton Underwood @colton
pic.twitter.com/gyq4cwx6D7
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Dv88Z0YU0AA92XC
Colton Underwood @colton
pic.twitter.com/viiZWod5IV
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:58 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 W0mGM189Dat9cL5X
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Get over it. (You're gonna love it.) #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/XSHWY9YzVi
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom