SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:29 pm

I watched a video with a guy who was a former producer a while back on the show. He said that the way they are editing and airing the episodes, it's obvious to him that Colton picks Cassie. He said that the women who get talked about by the other women are the ones that get picked not the ones who stay out of the drama and therefore, the viewers think will be picked. I thought that was a very interesting perspective.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:21 pm

SFoster wrote:@lavenderfan  disagree, when Colton gives Cassie the rose - nothing like the scene with Hannah G.  I feel like Caelynn had something to do with it. If Caelynn hadn't come in to talk to Colton, would he even have given Cassie the rose?  I feel he is slightly onto Caelynn and Cassie and we see him eliminate Caelynn next week. Cassie got the last rose of the night. And not in an intimate setting, but just right in front of Kirpa (sort of like Eric Bigger).  I'm thinking Cassie is truly going to be F3, where that seems logical based on the gossip, her lack of falling in love with Colton. The lead usually does not pick a girl who is involved in such negative drama.

ETA Caelynn wants to be B'ette imo.  She wanted him to give the rose to Cassie, so that Cassie would be a frontrunner and not herself. She's being strategic. If Caelynn had wanted to be with Colton, she wouldn't have wanted the competition Cassie would give her and she wouldn't have interfered (except maybe to say something negative about Cassie). I think Colton is going to "read" this situation.  All JMO. And I still think Colton may have eliminated Cassie at FD, and not the other way around. Because of her tears and what she says.

At no point on that date was Cassie not getting a rose. Hannah G got her rose first so they could have the suspense between Kirpa and Cassie ( which I'm pretty sure that was fine with Colton so he can spend the rest of the night with Cassie) otherwise he would have sent Kirpa home first and spent time with both women.

Colton kisses the other women like the bachelor but his kisses with Cassie are for real, I mean real.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:41 pm

I agree that whole date was set up so he got 1:1 time with Cassie at the end. She was never not getting a rose.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:45 pm

For sure, Eric Bigger was getting that group date rose also. No doubt. And Becca was going to give Jason that 4th rose.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Kaityln's podcast was interesting... after listening I think the spoilers are questionable.

Just finished the whole thing, it was great!  Worth the time to listen

At which time approx do they talk about spoilers ?

I was fast forwarding trying to find it, around 0:52:44 / 1:17:28 he states the spoilers are wrong. I didn't listen to the whole podcast.

https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:38 pm

@GuardianAngel You should listen to the whole podcast. Absolutely funny and a real cool insight into the filming of the bachelor/bachelorette!

Also, Colton explains that he's ready for marriage and a family, but then later in the podcast he says that he realized those involve steps.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Kaityln's podcast was interesting... after listening I think the spoilers are questionable.

Just finished the whole thing, it was great!  Worth the time to listen

At which time approx do they talk about spoilers ?

I was fast forwarding trying to find it, around 0:52:44 / 1:17:28 he states the spoilers are wrong. I didn't listen to the whole podcast.

https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

@GA I missed it too. I listened again, and heard it. I think I started around 50:00 and soon after that. He said something like the spoilers were wrong so he wasn't about to confirm them, but he's also under contract and can't talk about it.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Interesting article https://www.bustle.com/p/clues-cassie-will-be-the-bachelorette-hint-that-colton-might-not-be-her-endgame-15953990

If Colton does eliminate Cassie at FD, then ... well, she was tearful, heart broken. She has the largest following on IG. Could happen.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:00 pm

What? Hannah G was in LA Jan 4, 9, 13, 16, 20, 26 according to her IG!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 pm

@SFoster It is plausible that he eliminates her on FD just because she says she's not ready for an engagement but wants to date. But then you clearly see him eliminating Hannah G, and quite honestly, he'll probably eliminate Tayshia. I don't think he'd give Hannah G the talk about not wanting to be anyone's backup basically meaning that he has his first choice. How he's going to get his first choice, we shall see.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Do we really see Hannah G being eliminated?  She's standing by the bed, not looking terribly happy, but is she clearly going home?  I'll have to go back and look at that. I had said (somewhere) on here that if Colton does bolt out of frustration, then possibly Tayshia and Hannah G were told about his AWOL and were upset. But it's not clear either are being eliminated. There could be an F3 rose ceremony during daytime as usual.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:09 pm

@SFoster You also see her sitting in the back of the car crying after the talk with Colton

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom