SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:18 pm

lavenderfan wrote:LOL colton is being extremely obvious right now on his IG.

First it was cassie to answer questions with pics, then michelle followed, and Colton oh so conveniently followed too because he was stuck at the airport ;)

AND THEN he posts this:

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Screen61
https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/

So I reverse searched the image and came across this

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Withou10

https://twitter.com/wei_sara/status/522070441867755522

Of course it could have been anyone to ask that question, but I want to believe that it was Cassie. haha

oh my be still my heart! it just has to be! come on ig stories together awwwww these 2 are probably going to be my fave bach couple ever :sprinklehearts :swinginglove
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:35 pm

^Smoke and mirrors, eh Colton! giggling
“You see that, obviously, the story goes on and the show goes on and I think that I had a realization, ‘Life is not fair’ to myself,” Underwood, 27, explained to Us. “And I had a very important conversation with Chris [Harrison] about that [is,] … ‘Where do we go from here?’”

The season 23 lead added: “And then having a conversation with my family and my dad really helped put things into perspective. It was like, ‘You owe this to yourself and you owe this to these women to really explore and see where to go from here.’”
src

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:21 pm

blueblues wrote:^Smoke and mirrors, eh Colton! giggling
“You see that, obviously, the story goes on and the show goes on and I think that I had a realization, ‘Life is not fair’ to myself,” Underwood, 27, explained to Us. “And I had a very important conversation with Chris [Harrison] about that [is,] … ‘Where do we go from here?’”

The season 23 lead added: “And then having a conversation with my family and my dad really helped put things into perspective. It was like, ‘You owe this to yourself and you owe this to these women to really explore and see where to go from here.’”
src

This is almost verbatim Desiree's chat with Chris H after Brooks left! Hope he continues with Hannah G!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:36 pm

in this interview and the lauren zima one chris mentions imo how the producers were really the ones to blame for cassie leaving...and it sounds like we will get that 4th wall break down again with colton being pissed at the producers influence and chris admitting it affraid

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 pm

She was so messed up last night, I posted somewhere around here as other's have, we don't know what the producers are telling her.

IMHO they may have pushed her too far with the mind games.

https://twitter.com/colton

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:51 pm

SFoster wrote:
blueblues wrote:^Smoke and mirrors, eh Colton! giggling

src

This is almost verbatim Desiree's chat with Chris H after Brooks left!  Hope he continues with Hannah G!

Colton has said he doesn't want to be anyone's backup plan so I would assume he's not going to make anyone his backup plan.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 pm

This is a " Cassie or Bust" situation ..if hes not with Cassie ...hes alone ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She was so messed up last night, I posted somewhere around here as other's have, we don't know what the producers are telling her.

They freeking flew her dad over to try to make sure she not just won't get engaged, but just dumps him. Added the usual producer manipulation and mind games, she was a mess. Jmo.

I don't think he will continue with Hanna G or anyone else, for him it was Cassie or no one, imo. And based on all the combined sm activity, I think they're together now. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:17 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She was so messed up last night, I posted somewhere around here as other's have, we don't know what the producers are telling her.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We will have answers next week <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TheBachelor</a></p>— Colton Underwood (@colton) <a href="https://twitter.com/colton/status/1102778175963127809?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 5, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
They freeking flew her dad over to try to make sure she not just won't get engaged, but just dumps him. Added the usual producer manipulation and mind games, she was a mess. Jmo.

I don't think he will continue with Hanna G or anyone else, for him it was Cassie or no one, imo. And based on all the combined sm activity, I think they're together now. Jmo.

Which tells me she's on cloud nine. Seeing her hesitation last night and knowing she's with him now tells me that she had to step back and realize she did love him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:58 am

Very sublte, Coco. rofl

And then someone replied with this gem:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:08 am

He just doesn't care, lmao. Going to gym with Michelle's boyfriend, the cat/dog clips, openly defending Cassie in interviews and now this. Cassie isn't much better, either. Having her bracelet openly on insta stories, liking specific tweets, her C&C and heart balloons.. 

These two are just so eager to not hide any more. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom