SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 60 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
Astrobach wrote:O M G. ❤️❤️❤️ @natik and @Sprite ditto on all... it’s definitely the best Bach episode EVER. The translation now illuminate what we are sensing and that is that Denis and Olga ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. By the way, on top of EVERYTHING we are seeing and reading, Ive been working on finding accurate birth Data for both of them and I’m now seeing it all on the screen. They are a REALLY GOOD MATCH ! I’ll bring a few info if you guys are interested...

I so wish more people were watching here. This is exactly the sort of season many of us have been begging for...for years.

I don't know if it is that the contestants and the lead are a little older or because of the cultural differences, but the editing...and the location...are absolutely wonderful. We are actually getting to see a love story develop right in front of our eyes. Yes, there is drama and some crazy, but it doesn't overwhelm the wonderful connection we are seeing develop between Olga and Denis. And yes, I am comfortable saying that it is Olga and Denis and nobody else. There is not anyone even close.

@Natik Do you know how long it has been since filming finished? And how many more episodes do we have?

I am seriously going to be sad and miss them when this is over. I am gushing and I am so not a gusher!!!

You are not the only one there are so many comments on IG. People commenting that they cried during their conversation in episode 5 because it was so sensitive and touching. People also commenting that they can’t have enough of them they are watching their dates thousand times. They say they could watch them forever. They are commenting that they have a stupid smile oh their faces when they are watching those two. The viewers love them and they love Denis like crazy. Half of the female population is in love with him.

The finale was filmed on the 17th of July.

There are three episode left. The season have 8 episodes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:06 pm

I hope Denis is celebrating his birthday with a special someone...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:39 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope Denis is celebrating his birthday with a special someone...
Yes, @sdmom ❤️ Tomorrow is his birthday, and his first with Olga most likely...we will see hopefully something on their IG... rose bud

ETA I wrote this before I saw @natik post... WAIT you told me he was born in 1985 ... now it’s 1984 ? Are you sure??? Which one...? I m doing a lot of work and need the RIGHT YEAR! Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 pm

oh my goodness NAPOLI!!! my old stomping ground Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60d so much happening i need to catch up!! i have been way to engrossed in the aussie bach laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:49 pm

I also think he said how old he is to Olga’s mom...and it’s not 34...@natik please confirm...Thanks. yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:oh my goodness NAPOLI!!! my old stomping ground  Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60d so much happening i need to catch up!! i have been way to engrossed in the aussie bach laugh out loud

Don't get me wrong, Nick is fun, but this is the best! You will so enjoy it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Welcome back @LeapofFaith get your popcorn ready....and some Kleenex too laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Ok now it´s time for the ceremony. We are starting at 22:55.

We are seeing Marina talking to the guys. She is telling them that they decided to increase the money. And now in the pot are 1 Million Russian Rubel. And she is asking if someone wants to make that choice. Nobody wanted to take the money. Marina said „you all are honorable men and I hope that you stayed honest to yourself.“

Next we see Olga`s ITM she is telling that she received a thick letter from Evgeny and she read it. And now she can’t pretend that she didn’t. She can not ignore what she read.

So first she wanted to talk to Evgeny because he was the one who wrote her that letter. She asked Evgeny to tell her again what he wrote in that letter. So in that letter Evgeny wrote that Valja lied to Olga. As we remember two of the most important deal breakers for her are cheating and lying. She hates it when people lie to her. In episode four when they were in Toscana Olga asked Valja if he had once in his life trouble with the law and Valja said no he didn’t.

As I mentioned the guys were not isolated from social media during the filming so Evgeny has certain connection to some people and he asked one of his friends to screen Valja. And his friend found out that there was a lawsuit against Valja and his business. Evgeny received all the documents with the administrative number of that lawsuit. So he can prove it. But the point is Valja lied.

Evgeny said to Olga that actually they didn`t wanted to tell her anything about that but Valja is too provocative and they have enough of his fake behavior and his fasendes. They wanted to warn her about him.

Olga ITM: Evgeny was concrete and straight forward he didn’t hid anything.

Evgeny also told what happened last evening when the cameras and micros were off. Sasha, Evgeny, Sergej and Valja. Valja asked them what is their main goal on the project and then he let it slip that his main goal is to make it at least into the top 5. Evgeny said that Sasha and Sergej heard it as well.

Olga ITM: As of now I can’t even understand if he was doing the right or the wrong thing.

Olga said that as a man it was not the right move. She said but now I want to know the truth.

Olga asked Evgeny to not tell the others what they were talking about.

Next is Sergej.

Olga is asking Sergej the same questions about what Valja said during their conversation. Sergej said the same as Evgeny and he said that he heard it personally. Sergej said that he had no idea that they would discuss it but he wanted to tell to her anyway that she should be careful with Valja because he is not trustworthy.

Next one is Sasha. Olga is asking him again the same questions. And Sasha is telling her the same as Evgeny and Sergej.

Olga said in her ITM that Evgeny was concrete and straight forward, Sergej was more diplomatically with his answers and Sasha was only complaining. (She didn’t like that he was complaining).

Olga ITM: You know I thought about two possible motives. Either they are plotting against Valja because they think he is a strong competition. So they want to get rid of him or they really want to warn me. She sent Sasha back to the others.

Olga ITM: I decided to talk to Denis and once again I recognized what an honorable and admirable man he is.

Olga: Thank you for the flowers.

Denis: You are today specially beautiful.

Olga: Today?! And what about yesterday?

Denis: Yesterday you were beautiful as well but in a different way.

Olga: How are you?

Denis: I am fine. How are you?

Olga: Honest?

Denis: So, so?

Olga: Yes.

Denis: What’s the problem?

Olga: Will you be honest with me?

Denis: Of course, always.

Olga: All the guys I talked to before you told me the same thing about one certain person. What do you think about whom?

Denis: About your mum?

Olga laughs.

Olga: Are you serious? You thin I would talk with that face about my lovely mum?

Denis: I don’t know.

Olga: About Valja.

Denis: So what? What should I say about Valja?

Olga: You don’t want to tell me something about Valja?

Denis: You want to know something about Valja?

Olga: And you don’t want to tell me something?

Denis: No I don’t want to tell you anything about Valja.

Olga: Nothing?

Denis: No.

Olga: Why?

Denis: I am a man I am not gonna talk with you about another man.

Olga ITM: He was serious, he was calm, he was watching into my eyes.

Olga: If you would have received some shady information about one of the contestants that would draw him today would you have told me about that?

Denis: I am not interested in it.

Olga: So you wouldn’t told me?

Denis: I am simple not interested in it.

Olga: So you wouldn’t told me?

Denis: No.

Olga ITM: He answered really correct like a man.

Denis: Is it a fantasy now?

Olga: I am asking. Denis some people told me one after another not so good things about Valja. And I don’t understand are they playing a game, did the plot that story agains him to make him go home or do they really want to protect me from him.

Denis: Please don’t cry.

Olga: Can you tell me please. You are living together. You are talking to each other. I don’t know what to believe nobody is telling me here anything.

Denis: Listen...please do not cry.

He is swiping her tear wit his hands from her face. It’s not worthy of your tears.

Denis: Listen everything will be clear to you. No matter what it’s your story and I don’t think that something bad will happen. You know it’s life experience. But if there are a few people who think that there is something not right with the behavior of a certain person than you need to be more attentive regarding that person and to watch him closer.

Olga: Thank you.

Denis: That’s it? And please don’t cry anymore.

Olga ITM: I really didn’t wanted to talk to him about those things. Because he came to me with a smile and with flowers but I was so confused and emotional. And I understood that in that moment not the romance is important to me but find out the truth.

Marina asked Denis about the conversation. He was complimentary of Olga but didn’t said what they talked about.

Marina: What do you think could Valja be more interesting for Olga after their date?

Evgeny: I think Olga will understand what kind of a person he is.

Marina: What kind of a person is he?

Evgeny: He is more of an actor.

Marina: So what a person is he in real life?

Evgeny: A two faced person.

Next one is Valja.

Olja is asking him if he lied to her. (He is clever)
He is saying to her that she asked him if he was in jail and not if he had problems with the law. So no he was not in jail and yes he had problems with the law. She asked him if she should worry about that and he answers well you know me...and Olga is interrupting him and saying well to be honest I don’t know you at all. She said what the other guys told her. She said in her ITM that he didn’t tried to escape her questions that he answered them without hesitation.

She is asking him about his relationship with the guys and he is telling her that except Denis he is not respecting them as man. She is asking why. He is answering that they way they act is not how a real man would act. Olga said that on each of her questions he could answer without hesitation. She asked him about the Top 5 thing and he was answering that she he went to the casting he understood that the producers would choose only the best so he thought to be under top 5 would be a success for him. Olga is saying so that means the guys were not lying your goal was it to be in top 5. He is answering no my motives were to be in top 5 but my goal is you. (Dude you are such a smooth talker).

Olga is saying that it gets even more confusing. She is saying someone is lying. Valja is asking why three, what about Denis, what did he told you. She answered that she was taking with Denis about another topics.

He is telling her: „If you thinks that I am lying you can send me home, but I will not leaving.“

Olga: „I didn’t wanted to tell you that but I feeling that you can lie to me. To be honest I was in a great mood before all of that happened.“ She is saying but now that I know that I need to understand what is happening, who lies and who tells the truth. She is saying that she feels like in a kindergarten that they can not solve those problems among each other without her. She continues well then I need to do it for you.

Valja: No I think you don’t need to interfere here.

Olga: But I am already involved into that story.

Valja: Give me five minutes.

Marina: What do you think he knows that we are talking right now about him.

Sasha: Of course he knows.

Someone: We can ask him that now.,

Valja: And you three stand up. Stand up.

Sergej: What does it mean all three.

Valja: Stand up.

Denis: Stop ist.

And cut. End of episode 5.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Well Denis flew today away somewhere and now he lay low. And Olga is not in Moscow as well soo.... Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Yes, @sdmom ❤️ Tomorrow is his birthday, and his first with Olga most likely...we will see hopefully something on their IG... rose bud

ETA I wrote this before I saw @natik post... WAIT you told me he was born in 1985 ... now it’s 1984 ? Are you sure??? Which one...? I m doing a lot of work and need the RIGHT YEAR! Thanks!

Ok I checked it once again. It´s 1985.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:20 pm

@Sprite Aaaaaaah I love your new avatar!!!! It suits you kisses :inlove
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Holy cow! Well, things get more and more interesting.

@Natik do you know what this lawsuit that Valja is involved in is about?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 60 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach