SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 60 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:28 pm

@natik :sending flowers
Thanks for everything and confirming the right date for Denis. 1985 is the best, trust me, I’ll bring some info here and it makes total sense. ❤️❤️❤️
He will have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:31 pm

natik wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
And regarding F1, 2 , 3 etc... since this a new version of The Bachelorette for them, they have more latitude to break the mold so to speak of the other versions. She may not have the same pattern of having 2 guys standing at the end...I think, we have seen already that Olga is putting her own stamp and following what makes sense and is real FOR HER, despite being a Televised romantic adventure. The ratings are hitting stratosphere level and she knows what her fans want and that is most likely a true love story that is a good representation of her. So far, all her unusual moves ( for us) have paid off. So I’m eager to see how it unfolds now with so few men around her and even fewer REAL romantic candidates.

Great post lady! :claphands

Well the channel promoted the show with the words. „Are you ready for one of the most beautiful love stories?“

Yes!!! Yes, I am! So far they are delivering on their promise.

They must be extatic that she actually found someone and that they are both so open with sharing their emotions.

Do you know how Denis came to be on the show? Did he apply because he found out it was her or did someone else push him to apply or maybe he was rectuited?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:33 pm

sdmom wrote:@Sprite love your new avatar! I can’t wait the day when you make a banner for Olga and Denis.

@natik what can I say, girl? You are the star and you rock! I can’t say enough how much I appreciate what you have done for this show!
I normally wait for your translation before I watch the episodes so I am still in ep 3. No pressure, but will you translate the rest of 3?

Thank you, I love it too. As for the banner, for this series I will leave it to @Natik. I absolutely love her banners. They are so romantic.....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:40 pm

natik wrote:
HEA wrote:@natik again thank you for your translation and explanation!!

I just caught up with ep 5 (4 is out) and my take is Dennis all the way!

Olga was totally smitten with him at Garda and now she is looking for his opinion and well being. She played to make him jealous a bit but for me it is very clear that she fell for Dennis. For her trust means love and she repeated several time that she believes Dennis.

Even mum approved laugh out loud

I think they do a great cute couple

Hey gorgeous great to see you around! bestbud!

You got it she kinda wanted to make him jealous because she really wants to know if he for real is falling in love with her.

Yes Denis is like her guardian on the project. She is listening to him. She is asking him for an advice. She is relaxed and happy with him. She is like a little giddy girl with him and she is letting him control the situation.

I agree it seemed to me like her Mum liked him the most. And that is something because her mum told during the episode that she actually hated all the men in her past relationships.

I honestly see in dennis a man who will take care of her and make sure to always be available for her and have her back always. When a man say that he is ready to leave 1 year, live the love story alone with her and then come back to reality. That means that the man thought about her celebrity and the effect on a relationship. I think he is truly interested in Olga and this is exactly what she wanted. A man who will accept her life but see the woman first.

Honestly, nobody else is even close to what I see on my TV.

So when is the next episode and when is the finale on TV? You said it ended July 17? so they have been together 2 months, still new. I hope they will find a way to protect their couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 pm

Hello @natik...I know, ( hope) you are sleeping right now, but I have just checked Olga’s IG and it’s now private...? What is going on ? And Denis is taking a plane to ??? But I’d love for you tell us the gist of what he is saying in his last post.
I hope he is going to meet with her to celebrate his birthday, maybe Ivan will join them as well???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
And regarding F1, 2 , 3 etc... since this a new version of The Bachelorette for them, they have more latitude to break the mold so to speak of the other versions. She may not have the same pattern of having 2 guys standing at the end...I think, we have seen already that Olga is putting her own stamp and following what makes sense and is real FOR HER, despite being a Televised romantic adventure. The ratings are hitting stratosphere level and she knows what her fans want and that is most likely a true love story that is a good representation of her. So far, all her unusual moves ( for us) have paid off. So I’m eager to see how it unfolds now with so few men around her and even fewer REAL romantic candidates.

Great post lady! :claphands

Well the channel promoted the show with the words. „Are you ready for one of the most beautiful love stories?“

Yes!!! Yes, I am! So far they are delivering on their promise.

They must be extatic that she actually found someone and that they are both so open with sharing their emotions.

Do you know how Denis came to be on the show? Did he apply because he found out it was her or did someone else push him to apply or maybe he was rectuited?

Well the funny thing is Denis didn’t apply for the show. As you can see he is far away from all that stuff. He lived a very private and not public life before the project. One of his friends suggested him to the casting department. Because it is not his cup of tea they needed to talk him into it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:22 pm

HEA wrote:
natik wrote:
HEA wrote:@natik again thank you for your translation and explanation!!

I just caught up with ep 5 (4 is out) and my take is Dennis all the way!

Olga was totally smitten with him at Garda and now she is looking for his opinion and well being. She played to make him jealous a bit but for me it is very clear that she fell for Dennis. For her trust means love and she repeated several time that she believes Dennis.

Even mum approved laugh out loud

I think they do a great cute couple

Hey gorgeous great to see you around! bestbud!

You got it she kinda wanted to make him jealous because she really wants to know if he for real is falling in love with her.

Yes Denis is like her guardian on the project. She is listening to him. She is asking him for an advice. She is relaxed and happy with him. She is like a little giddy girl with him and she is letting him control the situation.

I agree it seemed to me like her Mum liked him the most. And that is something because her mum told during the episode that she actually hated all the men in her past relationships.

I honestly see in dennis a man who will take care of her and make sure to always be available for her and have her back always. When a man say that he is ready to leave 1 year, live the love story alone with her and then come back to reality. That means that the man thought about her celebrity and the effect on a relationship. I think he is truly interested in Olga and this is exactly what she wanted. A man who will accept her life but see the woman first.

Honestly, nobody else is even close to what I see on my TV.

So when is the next episode and when is the finale on TV? You said it ended July 17? so they have been together 2 months, still new. I hope they will find a way to protect their couple.

I fully agree with you bestbud!

For people who paid for the channel app hext episode is on Thursday. But officially everyone is watching it on TV on Sunday.

If I am lucky I will get the link for episode 6 on Thursday.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:Hello @natik...I know, ( hope) you are sleeping right now, but I have just checked Olga’s IG and it’s now private...? What is going on ? And Denis is taking a plane to ??? But I’d love for you tell us the gist of what he is saying in his last post.
I hope he is going to meet with her to celebrate his birthday, maybe Ivan will join them as well???

Relax honey she did it because of the storm that will come because most regular viewers will see episode 5 tomorrow. And there is war on IG between Valja and the other three guys. They are writing nasty comments about each other. That whole conflict between them is just a mess. She made it private to calm people down.

Denis is in Cyprus right now. Olga had concerts yesterday and today. Maybe she will fly over later. I know that her best friend is in Cyprus as well. So it is possible that they will meet there. But of course they will probably not gonna make it obvious to the public. Ivan is with his mother and he needs to go to school.

In his last post he was saying that he is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and so he decided to make a gift for some lucky viewer. He said if you will guess my destination I am gonna send you a busket of all sorts of cheese products from my company.

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Sprite love your new avatar! I can’t wait the day when you make a banner for Olga and Denis.

@natik what can I say, girl? You are the star and you rock! I can’t say enough how much I appreciate what you have done for this show!
I normally wait for your translation before I watch the episodes so I am still in ep 3. No pressure, but will you translate the rest of 3?

Thank you, I love it too. As for the banner, for this series I will leave it to @Natik. I absolutely love her banners. They are so romantic.....

Thank you sweetheart! I can’t wait to create the final banner. And I can give you back the same compliment beatingheart
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Thank you so much but you all are taking part in it. Without you guys it would not be possible sweet kiss

Yes of course that is on top of my to do list next to the non discussion translation threads. I am gonna translate in episode 3 the conversation between Valja and Sasha and of course the ceremony. In episode four we discussed nearly everything what was important. I think what’s left to translate there is her conversation with Sasha and the ceremony.

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Thank you @natik for the info - all of it- :yes:
Regarding Instagram going private, sometimes it is because they are hacked, so I’m glad it’s only a preventive measure from Olga, it makes sense.
The fact that Denis was coaxed into doing it says it all, and coincidentally, it reminds me of Sean Lowe who had a similar story...and he was also one that really fell in love for Catherine and remains one of the best Bachelor to this day.
I am glad that Denis is taking some time off, and maybe Olga will meet him... @natik, you are so good at getting all the good info! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1710264613
I will post a little overview of the Astro match between them, it’s looking lovely! beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thank you @natik for the info - all of it- :yes:
Regarding Instagram going private, sometimes it is because they are hacked, so I’m glad it’s only a preventive measure from Olga, it makes sense.
The fact that Denis was coaxed into doing it says it all, and coincidentally, it reminds me of Sean Lowe who had a similar story...and he was also one that really fell in love for Catherine and remains one of the best Bachelor to this day.
I am glad that Denis is taking some time off, and maybe Olga will meet him... @natik, you are so good at getting all the good info! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1710264613
I will post a little overview of the Astro match between them, it’s looking lovely! beatingheart

Oh great I can’t wait to read your post with the Astro match! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1710264613
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 60 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach