SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:42 pm

You are all amazing! omg, these threads are so fantastic to read!

I decided it would be best to have an Epi thread for each epi NO Discussion, with the translation. I'm at epi 4 but I'm not sure if that was in fact epi 4.

Please let me know if I goof up and I'll fix it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:07 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you so much! It will make watching the episodes much easier for me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:27 am

Just finished epi 5 and that’s the best cliffhanger finish I’ve ever seen!  Was Valja heading for Sasha or Evgeny?  I know there has been tension between Valja and Sasha but he wasn’t the instigator of the letter, merely complicit.

Anyway, Valja has already dug his hole a few times, so hopefully this will be the final one.  When he was talking to Olga, I could see his eyes shifting - he was thinking who can I kill for throwing me under the bus laugh out loud

And then there’s Denis.  How can anyone be so perfect  drooling   I hope it’s not a case of if it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t.   I will be crossing all my fingers and toes that it’s a relationship that works.  Wish we had more than 8 episodes.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:51 am

natik wrote:
natik wrote:Behind the scenes video of filming Denis and Olga date:

Watch the body language!

Olga is running after Denise and is saying in a joking way: Wait don´t you want to tell me something? (laughs)

Denise: We will be back alive and in piece with unbelievable experiences.

Olga: Have gave up my phone?

Is cheking out his pockets.

Olga: What about yours?

Denis: I kept it because who will film you?!

Olga:If you are capable to manage that then you will be more than an ideal to me.

Olga: Please say something I am scared.

Denis: Just spread your arms and enjoy.

Denis: Now is the best time to kiss? ( rotfl cantstopl )

Olga: Will you watch for me in the air?

Denis: Of course.

Second video:

Denis is trying to calm her down by saying that it isn`t so bad at least nobody is screaming or something.
She is answering ok. He is making fun that hopefully he came off confident enough. She is laughing and making fun of him she is saying, yeah you are scared yourself but you are acting like "oh watch that should be soo cool". She is trying to convince him not to do it by saying let us just simple sitting here. And he says, no let`s go.

Third video:

Olga: I am so scared.

Denis: Ho much?

Olga: I can`t even look there.

Denis: What are you scared of?

Olga: I`m scared of that place where the boats are. You know I imagined lake garda a little bit different.

Denis: Just imagine we need to land in the water and need to swim to the other side.

Denis: I am kidding it will not hurt.

Olga posted that video on her IG:

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

First she speaks in english and then she is screaming: "No I can`t run". "Oh dear god, mommy."

Denis voice in the background: "Everything will be alright!"

Denis: "You are really brave."

Olga: "No I am not brave."

@natik , @GuardianAngel This should probably go with the episode 3 thread, with Denis date...
ETA it’s a little tricky to add, but @natik will most likely know, it’s a few spots between some ITM on the mountain before they actually go...I did it in my notes.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:01 am

natik wrote:I am sorry but they are blocking all the videos now. Because you can watch it on their online platform. I am gonna embed their video (don´t be confused by the advert).

Замуж за Бузову, 3 выпуск (09.09.2018) от ГПМ РТВ BigTV на Rutube.

So the translation starts at 35:00 and ends at 52:42.

I decided to translate first the snippet of the date as it seems not only you but the viewers loved it a lot.

Olga: Thanks to Denis I woke up today at 7am. (laughs) I am waiting for him and I have no idea what he organized for today but I kinda feel that it´s something I don´t expect.

Olga ITM: I was so mad at him that I needed to wake up early I didn´t get much of sleep. I was already saying „dear god I don`t wanna go anywhere.“

Olga: I told yesterday the most important thing is that he is not overdoing it. But judging by my early wake up call today…

Denis ITM: Today in the morning I arrived with a car to pick up Olga. I was a little bit nervous and excited. Olga was standing there in a tender green dress.

Denis: Hey Olja.

Olga: Hey! Good morning.

Denis: Good morning. I am glad to see you. Those unusual flowers are for you.

Olga: Thank you so much. I waited a long time for you.

Denis: I am sorry.

Olga: That`s ok.

Denis: So let us go.

Olga: I am scared because I don´t know what to expect from you.

Denis: Don´t be scared I am a peaceful guy.

Olga: Where are we going?

Denis: I felt in that moment that finally we both are in a great mood to spent that  day together and that she might enjoy the surprises I planed for her.

————
We are in the men mansion. They are celebrating Evgeny`s$$ birthday today. And the guys made him some gifts like a T-shirt with their signatures.

Marina joined the men. She congratulated Evgeny$$ to his birthday. They sat all down to discuss some topics.

Marina: Sasha Grinev I remember that moment Olga asked you to take the mask off (it happened before the fencing competition). You took the mask off came to her and leaned towards her for a kiss but she leaned away from you.

Sasha (blue eyes): Yes and it didn´t happened the  for the first time with me.

Marina: Good in that situation who is wrong among you both? Olga who rejected you…

Sasha: Well she has her principles about it and I have mine for me…

Marina: But you did not draw conclusions out of it. It was the same situation in Moscow and you still made the same move here.

Sasha: But we already had a little conversation with each other and I thought that we already know each other a little and that I can afford myself to kiss her.

Marina: But the key words here are „a little“ Sasha.

Sasha: „a little“ yes.

Marina: Strange that you don`t understand such things because as far as I know you are teaching in your coaching classes how to acquaintance with a woman.

Evgeny (the big one): No way! Pick up?!

Valja and Alex (the bald one) are laughing.

Valja: Among us is a pick upper/seducer?

Alex (the bald one) ITM: Are you serious? A pick upper? I think it´s the worst thing that can be.

Marina: Sasha are your trainings expensive?

The guys are laughing (well that were some news to them).

Sasha (blue eyes): Do you want to come to one?

Marina: No. I`m simple curious.

Sasha: It depends from the situation.

Marina: Good.

Valja: Approximately?

Marina: Valja is interested how much. He has cash with him.

Sasha: I am gonna coach Valja individually.

Evgeny (the big one): We are going to keep an eye on him because maybe he is here to have a free advert for his courses. Well we`ll see how he is going to pick up Olga Buzova.
———

Back to the date.

Olga in english: This is Garda?

The driver: Yes:

Olga: Oh my god.

Denis: It´s Garda.

Olga: I know that it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Denis: The princess arrived to visit her home.

Olga ITM: It´s amazing. I don´t know what to say.

Denis is helping her with her heels.

Denis: You have soft feet.

Olga ITM: I am used to it to be the chief in charge and to have everything under control but I don`t want a man who is whipped.

Denis: You need to tell me what to do.

Olga: Zip it.

Denis: Can you stand here?

Olga: But then I am gonna fall with the heels into that thing.

Denis: You can stand here I think.

Olga: Ok.

Olga ITM: But with Denis it is like he is reading my mind but he still don`t stop to be a man.

Olga: God that`s ideal.

Olga ITM: He helped me with the heels and I needed to change my clothes because I knew that I needed to take with me sportswear.

Denis: Here is your ticket.

Olga: I prepared. Is it ok so?

Denis: You did well it´s sporty and fits. You are looking good in it.

Olga: Will there be snow?

Denis: Yeah snowboard.

Olga: Will there be snow for real?

Denis: Of course.

Olga ITM: I expected maybe horses or a bike ride or a simple hiking. Or something like that.

Denis: We are driving up to a platform of a heigh with 2.000 meters. And you can see everything from every single side.

Olga: I am not gonna jump with a parachute.

Denis: Me neither we spoke about it no parachutes.

Denis ITM: We went up to the highest platform.

Olga: Oh god.

Denis. Oh yes.

Olga: Oh god.

Denis: Look at that lake over there.

Olga: What is it for a beautiful place. So beautiful.

Denis ITM: And Olga started slowly to pay attention to the signs that it`s going to be an extreme date.

Olga: I have a suggestion we can go till the end take a picture and go back.

Denis is laughing.

Denis: Yes and later we will edit the background and the rest of it.

Olga ITM: To be honest I have no idea what made me do it because I really wanted at some point to cancel it. I don`t wanna say that I am a quitter there is not much I am afraid of but at some point I wanted to say stop.

Olga: I knew it! I so knew it that it will be something insane today.

Denis: No. Think about it to fly is a bliss. Just imagine you are flying and you are free.

Denis is spreading her arms.

Olga: But I like it here as well. Look how beautiful it is.

Denis ITM: I was holding her tight to me and felt her pulse.

Denis: Buzinka will fly. Your heart is beating so fast.

Olga: I am really scared.

Denis ITM: We sat down and calmed our nervousness and understood that it´s an one in a lifetime opportunity.

Olga: That´s it.

Denis ITM: Olga went first and put brave the equipment on.

Olga: Denis how are you?

Denis: See you in heaven.

Olga: See you.

Denis: And then she started into this experience first.

Olga ITM: It´s only scary in the moment when you are running but then it´s…unbelievable.

Denis ITM: We were flying together. We were touching our parachutes. We were talking in heaven among that beauty. The air was so rich.

Olga ITM: It was great that we were flying near each other because I was searching for him with my eyes. I so wanted in that moment to be near him to be honest. I wanted to share those emotions with him.

Denis ITM: It was a slow and soft landing.

They landed.

Denis: Uuuuu that was something.

Olga is laughing.

Denis: Did you saw those tricks?!

Olga: And you?

Olga ITM: It was so amazing and when we then landed and met I simple wanted to hug him and  don’t let go of him.

Denis: You are unbelievable brave.

Olga: Unbelievable.

Denis ITM: Guys it´s an unbelievable feeling while you are flying. You can dream about it only in your childhood.

Olga ITM: There are no words to describe those feelings. It´s simple divinely.

Olga: I simple cried in one moment because of happiness.

Denis: I saw it.

Olga ITM: I received an unbelievable pleasure.

Olga: Thank you so much!

Denis: You are brave.

Olga: Thank you. Thank you!

Denis: You are super.

Denis ITM: Because of the excitement and happiness my temperature got high till 53 degrees. And I wanted to cool myself down.

Denis: I think I am gonna swim a round.

Olga: Are you serious?

Denis: Yes.

Olga: Can you do it for me as well?

Olga ITM: I don`t want to be apart from him. I want to be near him. I took a glimpse at him when he decided to swim. He is a good looking man and he has a hot body.

Olga: Damn it! That is so not fair.

Olga ITM: I wanted to swim with him.

Olga ITM: Early in the morning I couldn’t even imagine that I am gonna grin like an idiot today.
———

Back at the mansion.

Marina is saying that Olga will come to visit them in the evening and that they should prepare some jokes. The jokes should exaggerate some character flaws of the men and Olga. It´s going to be a stand up comedy theme. They said that it is not an easy thing to do. Marina wished them luck.

———

Back to the date.

Olga: Where are we going tell me?

Denis: We are going to an old castle. That castle was built before our era. It is more than 2.000 years old. They have here an museum and a beautiful platform for weddings.

Olga: Denis don`t you think that it´s a little bit too early for that?!

Denis: I want to show you that place to the maximum. And here is the museum.

Olga: Of course it´s too early to talk about it but damn it, it is so enjoyable when a man can surprise you. And he told me several times that he wants to make me happy and he made me happy today.

Denis: I couldn´t resist I found that heart.

Olga: What is it?

Denis: I was told that this stone is for the Goat (Olga was born in January) and I asked to shape it into a heart form.

Olga: It was made into that form?

Denis: Yes.

Olga: In front of you?

Denis: Yes right there.

Olga ITM: I am speechless we met and he gave me … and he didn´t gave it to me straight away like „here…“…he did it thoughtful.

Olga: God that is so sweet of you. I can´t believe it. Are you real? You can´t be real. I don´t know I can´t believe that someone like you exists.

Olga ITM: How can that be? No, no that is not real…it´s only because of the lake Garda. That…that can`t be real? (asking the producer in the background) No it is not possible. No.

Denis: That platform is the place where people who are in love are spending their time together and having a romantic dinner.

Olga: Why are we going there?

Denis: Because I think it´s kinda logical…

Olga: We are not in love.

Denis: But I am falling in love.

Olga: Denis those words are pretty big words.

Denis: I think so as well and I know that we are in unusual circumstances but…

Olga: But today in the morning when we were driving in the car you said to me that you know not much about me.

Denis: I remember I said (he is saying it in english) I don´t know who are you.

Olga: Yes you said you don`t know me so well…

Denis: But I am already loving how you are doing that (is moving his legs).

Olga ITM: He said to me that he is falling in love with me. (is spinning around)

Olga: It is so beautiful Denis. Gorgeous.

Denis: To be honest you are pushing me to do those things.

Olga: I can´t understand what is happening with me?! Why am I so happy?!

Denis: Just enjoy it and that´s it.

Olga: No.

Denis: I don´t want to be scared of it.

Olga: It is not because of you.

Denis: Thank god.

Olga: It is for sure because of that place.

Denis ITM: I see that beautiful place around me but my brain is fully in aware of Olga`s beauty. On the color of her brown eyes, on her beautiful nose, on her hands, on her smell, on her laughter, on her hair and just on her in general.

Olga: You were getting at first so on my nerves.

Denis: Really? How much?

Olga: Very much.

Denis: You as well. „Stand here“, „go there“, I thought what the hell is going on.

Olga: Hold on so I was getting on your nerves?! (laughs)

Denis: No I mean it that I didn´t understood what I was making wrong. For what were you punishing me? I was just showing you signs of attention. I simple love beautiful things in life and I like to share it.

Olga: Are you doing it from pure heart?

Denis: Yes of course.

Olga: And you want to do it?

Denis: 100%

Denis: I am here to make you happy even if it´s only for a short period of time. If I can manage to do this I am going to be happy.

Olga ITM: If he is only pretending than I am going to be such an idiot. I mean he can pretend right?

Olga: Today is a very good day.

Denis: Thank you I liked it as well.

Olga: I even texted my mum. I wrote her that I am happy now. Thank you for that.

Denis: Thank you. It´s moving.

Denis ITM: I am a man with will power, I am free and I am serious interested in her so she will enjoy me for 365 days in the year.

Olga: I have a question for you today. Do I am feeling happy because I am with you or…

Denis: You are simple happy.

Olga:…Am I happy because of the place?

Denis: I for myself can answer that question. I am happy because I am with you.

Olga: I am really worrying that it is not sincere.

Denis: It´s ok to have doubt that is normal but I don´t want you to worry about it. Think about the paragliding how you decided to fly with it. You were worrying about it and you had doubt…

Olga: and then wanted to do it.

Denis: and wanted to do it and made that step.

Olga: And made that step, yes.

Denis: That´s basically the same situation here as well.

Olga ITM: I had that feeling the way he acted that he was my boyfriend.

Denis ITM: I am feeling very good. I am happy we are in a beautiful place in a great mood. And I can´t add anything else to the fact that we are happy together.

Denis: You are real, wonderful, merry, lively, sexy, young, beautiful woman. And you blown my mind away. And I have very, very warm feelings for you.

Olga: It was such a wonderful day and I don`t want it to end.

Denis: Thank you.

Olga: Thank you so much. Thank you.

Denis is trying to kiss her on the cheek.

Denis: I am such an idiot.

Olga ITM: If you would ask me now if I could have the opportunity in that second not to drive anywhere I would have stayed here with Denis. Just we two at the lake Garda.
We can´t do that? No? We can´t, then let us drive back to the guys.

ETA @GuardianAngel, @natik EPISODE 3 thread.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 am

natik wrote:
sdmom wrote:

@natik I apologize in advance if you already answered about he date with big Alex. Did he plan it? They both write letters,  but to whom? She wouldn’t let Alex hold her hand buts she’s laughing a lot in the date then she gets emotional while writing the letter. why? I think big Alex has a sensitive side and is falling for her (the way he looks at her) and she appreciates it. He’s let go at ep 4?  

No need to apologize it! It´s a good question and I didn´t had the chance to translate that part of episode 3. So it´s was a good opportunity for me to change it. And here we go:

It starts at 22:25.

Ok let us look back at episode 3 and the date with Sasha (the bald one).

So they meet in the city and there Sasha said that he had not a lot of time to plan the date so he decided to take her for a walk around Verona and visit the place where you can write a letter to Juliette.

He wanted to hold hands with her but she refused it because she didn´t felt like she was ready to hold his hand.
He asked her to be honest with him and they decided to make a pact with kinda like a hand shake.
Olga picked a letter and read it. The letter was from a woman she is from Russia as well.
Olga said in her ITM that she is surprised by Sasha (the bald one) because his appearance does not match to his personality. She said to him that she is thinks that he has warm feelings for her but she wants him to be real and to do what he wants to do. He should be himself. That`s important for her.  

They decided to write a letter to Juliette. Sasha wrote his first. He said he wrote nothing special a banal wish to be happy with someone for the rest of his life and to find that someone.
After him Olga wrote her letter. She read her letter in her ITM:

„Der Juliette. I am Olga and I want to ask you to allow me to fall in love again. I really want to experience that feelings again. I am really scared that I am never gonna fall in love again. That I am never going to be able to love someone like I did before. Please help me!“

We are seeing how Olga is crying in her ITM:
„It´s a nightmare. I really think that I am never gonna fall in love again. It´s horrible.“

Sasha ITM: „If she wants it really bad it´s gonna happen. It´s gonna happen to the right time.“

Olga ITM: I am don´t feel anything. That´s crazy what am I doing here? I don´t understand it. I am writing silly letters to Juliette. I am 32 years old.“

She is showing her letter to Sasha.

Olga ITM: It´s madness it´s like to write a letter to the Santa Claus but when you are there you are believing in it, damn it. And you really think that Juliette exists and that such kind of love exists for which you are ready to die. You are believing it there in that moment.“

In general she liked that date. She said she finally saw in him a man.

Sasha returned after the date and joined the other guys. He was very impressed with Olga and their date. They were asking him how it was and were kinda joking because he got that day basically undeserved.

The translation ends at 33:30.

@natik, @GuardianAngel THIS SHOULD BE ADDED IN EPISODE #3 thread, right after the fencing is done. Before Denis’s date. ( between 22:15 and 35:00)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 am

Overview Denis and Olga astro synastry

First I was given another date where Denis was a Capricorn like Olga and there were a lot of good aspects between them. Like Sun, Mercury and Venus conjunct Jupiter, ( this last one twice). Moon trine Jupiter and Neptune. Mars with Pluto ( very HOT) etc.
Now, we know he is a Virgo, and it gives them a few more really great aspects like their Sun is in Trine, with Moon as well, along with Venus and Mercury.

The seventh house is about your view on one-to-one relationships, your style in interacting in these relationships, your expectations in these relationships, and your ability to lure, attract and influence people. Because your partner is one of the people with whom you are in a relationship, it will color how you see them. For that reason, it is a powerful house in synastry chart overlays. 
Denis has 6 planets in Olga’s 7 th House, and 4 of those are personal planets. ( Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars.)
His Sun in her 7th. means the relationship will be invigorating. This overlay, more than any other, really makes two people feel as if they are united as one. You are not simply a pair, but rather you complete one whole.The relationship will make you feel more alive.
With Venus in the 7th. your personalities blend well together. It feels natural for both of you to be close and intimate together. You may surprise yourselves by how easily and quickly you become intimate with each other. You’re both drawn to please each other.
This is a powerful overlay for marriage, and for any romantic/sexual relationship.
Mars will give its usual boost in assertiveness. Because the seventh house is about attraction and persuasion, this placement can be powerfully romantic
plus Juno, planet of marriage.
Juno in the seventh is a good connection and will mean that his expression of love connects with how you think relationships will be, meaning you will find him a suitable long term mate.

Denis North Node conjunct Olga DC
Ascendant-South Node/Descendant-North Node: This aspect indicates compatibility, comfort and familiarity. You feel as though you are “meant to be.” Indeed, this is an indication that the two of you are Soul Mates. You feel very attracted and attached to one another, and the physical attraction is off the charts! You immediately feel a sense of recognition when the two of you meet.

Venus Trine your partners Sun
You may feel as if you and your partner fell out of a highly romantic novel with this placement. You not only love each other, but you truly like each other. You have very similar tastes in things such as music or art. You both make each other feel adored and are very attracted to one another. 

Venus Trine Neptune
You have a natural attunement with your romantic partners feelings and ideas, creating a loving atmosphere. You are receptive to their moods, music, aesthetics, taste, interests. Your are attracted to your partners creativity and see possibilities for great harmony between you.

Moon Aspects
The Moon is the most important 'planet' in relationships. The Moon represents deep security needs, and it is difficult to be with with someone who does not offer us what our Moon needs. Positive Moon compatibility will show two people who feel "at home" with one another, and instinctively care for one another. It's like being family.

They have a Moon Trine Sun which is one of the best polarity you can have for compatibility. And it’s Olga’s Moon to His Sun. In Earth signs, so very grounded in reality.

If you want to bring on the magic, look no further than a Moon-Neptune conjunction. Couples who share this synastry are so in tune with each other that they share a psychic shorthand. They experience a deep emotional and spiritual bond, enhancing each other’s intuition.
MAN’S MOON IN CONJUNCTION WITH WOMAN'S NEPTUNE
(Denis is moon and Olga the Neptune)
This aspect creates an aesthetic attraction, implying mystical overtones. Each partner is mentally set to another. Both are compassionately receptive to the needs of each other. The result of this combination can be artistic creativity.

If you want a relationship to last, you need to have Saturn contacts. Saturn is the planet of responsibility, hard work, reality, dedication and time. A relationship can’t survive if the people in it don’t feel a sense of responsibility for one another.
Denis and Olga have several contacts with their Saturn. Some more challenging but all binding in their own ways.
MOON -SATURN  The Moon person ( Olga) gains emotional maturity and no longer gives in to child-like emotional displays.
MERCURY -SATURN  The Mercury person ( Olga) learns to communicate like an adult
MARS -SATURN The Mars person learns ( Olga) to act like an adult.
JUPITER -SATURN The Jupiter person ( Denis and Olga) learns about realistic optimism and expectations.

It’s obviously a VERY SHORT SUMMARY as I have way more information compiled. But you can tell that we can witness some of those qualities being discovered between them. It is very auspicious and now they have to live it and make the choices to manifest the full potential that is ahead for them... rose bud
Jumping hearts
Please ask me any questions if you are interested, I do not want to bore you...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:54 pm

@Astrobach That is very interesting. Just curious, have you done this type of analysis for any of the other successful Bach couples....Sean/Cat, Ashley/JP, Trista/Ryan, Des/Chris?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Yep! I have now accumulated a whole bunch of charts for the Bach people, sometimes it’s easy to see, sometimes a little less definitive but it is a helpful to assess the personal traits and their compatibility with possible partners. Some aspects are essential one way or another to assured a viable relationship. ( according to astro principles, obviously)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:34 pm

@Astrobach Oh WOW, that is quite a piece of work and so interesting! Thank you so much for the astro overview. I enjoyed to read it, so fascinating! And thank you for helping out with the translation threads! sweet kiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:50 pm

Agent99 wrote:Just finished epi 5 and that’s the best cliffhanger finish I’ve ever seen!  Was Valja heading for Sasha or Evgeny?  I know there has been tension between Valja and Sasha but he wasn’t the instigator of the letter, merely complicit.

Anyway, Valja has already dug his hole a few times, so hopefully this will be the final one.  When he was talking to Olga, I could see his eyes shifting - he was thinking who can I kill for throwing me under the bus laugh out loud

And then there’s Denis.  How can anyone be so perfect  drooling   I hope it’s not a case of if it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t.   I will be crossing all my fingers and toes that it’s a relationship that works.  Wish we had more than 8 episodes.

Valja was heading for Sasha, Evgeny and Sergej. When he was putting his jacket on the chair he said "you three stand up". Sasha stood up and decided to make the first punch before Valja could do it.

Nah he is a really great guy. He reminds me of Desire`s Chris. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:02 pm

@GuardianAngel @Astrobach I am so pumped because of the translation episode threads! Thank you so much for your work! clapping!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach