SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Teamee Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:28 am

@BGlover i know right! g’s confessional cracked me up!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:20 pm

They are so right for each other and this podcast really shows that. Their personalities mesh so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 pm

@Teamee Can you share some of what is said on the podcast with us. I can not find it.- " Kaitlyn’s off the vine pod w BnG is up!" Thank you to any who can.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:15 pm

@just me https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Just finished listening to Kaitlyn’s podcast. Both B+G’s personality shined and meshed well with Kaitlyn since all 3 of them are so funny. Can’t really summarize the podcast since it was so random but it made me laugh a couple of times.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:47 pm

The podcast was so much fun to listen! I think they fit very well together !!! I really liked the part about the favorite moment that was not on TV hehehe when Becca almost fell!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Emilia23_12 wrote:The podcast was so much fun to listen! I think they fit very well together !!! I really liked the part about the favorite moment that was not on TV hehehe when Becca almost fell!

Becca also gave us some tidbits on how produced this show is, like how Garrett started to tell her about his divorce since they were told to have a more serious conversation then the producers told him to save it for another time and then. I gotta say my fave part was when Kaitlyn called Mike Fleiss sexist!! I also love that Kaitlyn called B+G her fave couple because they just seem so normal and down to earth. That really resonated with me too cause that’s exactly how I feel about our Beccett.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:41 pm

'The podcast was so fun. They are real people and so funny. Garrett is a guys guy through and through. His confessional was a scream. Kaitlyn did a great job with the podcast, she and the both of them seemed to have such fun together.

You could tell how much they love each other. Garrett told a story that I loved...Becca and he had a little tiff, she had too much tequila. (they were discussing love languages and they both are physical touch0 . She chimed in that she was weepy and told him to leave her alone. He said, no...I am just going to hold you....then they "MADE UP'.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Really LOVED the podcast. They are so fun and cool PINKHEART PINKHEART

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:04 pm

You really got such a sense of his good nature...Oh, I also loved how he likes to rub her ear lobes. So cute!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 pm

That podcast was so hilarious & fun! They were so real & unfiltered even talking about things that might be a bit gross I love it haha. You can really see more of Becca's personality that the show failed to show. G's confession had me dying laugh out loud And I gotta say Garrett is so funny, & he seems like a great storyteller too according to Becca & Kaitlyn. I can see why B always cracks up when she's with him. Such a nice, fun, & balanced relationship these two have. Smiley

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:29 pm

This was posted in Kaitlyn & Shawn's thread so bringing over here in case you all want to discuss about them possibly moving to Nashville.

havadrpepper wrote:I must have missed something because I did not hear anything about moving to Nashville. But I could have since I do have hearing issues.

I did hear them talk about being there for the weekend since his college was playing Vanderbilt and all his college friends had come for the game. They also mentioned that Becca had friends there so they were able to introduce some of his friends to some of her friends, thus intermingling their lives somewhat. If his friends are anything like one of my cousin's friends, they always picked an away game for their school each year and planned a weekend get-together. They had lots of fun doing that until everyone started getting married and having kids and real life intervened!

Honestly, I think they avoided the "where are you going to live" question since they said that was one of the questions they get asked in every interview that annoys them because they don't know!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 1f49c

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl