SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Thanks @Linds911 for bringing that over. I was actually responding to the post before mine that said they were thinking about moving to Nashville and didn't realize it wasn't B&G's thread at the time.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by FMG2015 Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:19 am

That podcast was so much fun and entertaining! Laughed a lot! It was like we got a glimpse into real life conversations with them. Their level of comfort with each other is hard to match. Ya know it's real love when you're not afraid to be gross around each other but still keep the romance alive and that's what these two do.

So many stories stuck out to me but I loved the story about their first real convo and Becca's not afraid to say her reaction was "whoa" about G being married but then he caught her fall and they kissed.

I also loved that they shared the story that happened a couple weekends ago at that wedding they attended with Peter.  Becca got drunk, they got into a small argument and G just squeezed the heck out of her and didn't let her go which resulted in makeup sex. laugh out loud
G is such a lover and not a fighter. He's so laid back and gives Becca exactly what she needs.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:45 am

The podcast highlights why I love these two. The Becca and Garrett family and friends knew before the show, are still the Becca and Garrett we get after the show. And to me that’s the most refreshing thing about these two. 

They are so down to earth and relatable to me. I legit want to be friends with them. Can we get the footage of Becca being freaked out about Garrett’s divorce, then her falling, him catching her, them laughing and kissing as a result? I mean that’s what I need to see.

They are so genuinely open with one another. Two fun loving, positive, loyal, what you see is what you get type people. It’s like they were made for each other honestly. If they can just figure out where to call Home, I think these two have what it takes to last a lifetime and be happy doing it. 

And can we talk about that motorcycle clip he posted today?! How hot was that?!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:19 am

I just listened to the podcast we really got to see there personalities  and garrett seemed more relaxed in this interview
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:33 am

just me wrote:@Teamee Can you share some of what is said on the podcast with us. I can not find it.- " Kaitlyn’s off the vine pod w BnG is up!" Thank you to any who can.

Stone_Hedge wrote:@just me

https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

@just me Were you able to listen to the link @Stone_Hedge posted?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
just me wrote:@Teamee Can you share some of what is said on the podcast with us. I can not find it.- " Kaitlyn’s off the vine pod w BnG is up!" Thank you to any who can.

i can't :tissuebox it asks me to sign up - which i am very very heavily considering just so i can listen to Beccett beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:08 am

@LeapofFaith are you in the US? For me, if you scroll down just a little , under “latest episode” there is a play button. It doesn’t prompt me to sign up or anything.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:34 am

Jane781 wrote:@LeapofFaith are you in the US? For me, if you scroll down just a little , under “latest episode” there is a play button. It doesn’t prompt me to sign up or anything.
nope i'm from Aus - when i get a chance i'll try downloading the app or something Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:09 am

I just listened to the podcast, WOW they have a fun time with Kaitlyn. And it showed how much they understand one another and how much they get each other after only a few months together,that's amazing!! I'm really thinking they really have good chance to make it all the way. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 14 1f60d

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes. Thank you so much- "Stone-Hedge". I appreciate the kindness.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:06 am

Becca's interview in Minnesota blog.

Are you staying in Minnesota or moving elsewhere?
As of right now, it’s up in the air. Garrett is going to spend some time in Minnesota—he’s never been here. Then, I’ll spend some time in Reno and in California with his family for weddings. We threw around the idea of moving to California, but I don’t know. I love Minnesota. I’d love to move up here and raise kids.

How has the press cycle been since the show ended and you were able to come out as a couple?
It’s definitely been different. It’s crazy to go from being in hiding to being thrust into the spotlight. We’re trying to do the same things we’d always do.

What’s next for you guys? A wedding? A vacation?
We have no wedding plans as of yet. A lot of our friends and family are getting married in the next two months, so we’re focused on their weddings as opposed to ours.

Do you have any wishes for the next Bachelorette?
I wish them love and happiness. I wish they could find their person, just how I found mine. Be ready for everything. It’s a lot to take on—it’s so much more pressure than anyone could ever realize. I hope they find their Garrett.

http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/Minnesota-Life/Interview-Becca-Kufrin-Minnesotas-Bachelorette/
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Emily’s wedding is this weekend and then Garret’s brother’s wedding is sometime in October. Beccett must be feeling the lurve Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 14 1f60a

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl